Star/Actor/Actress and fan love relationship
20671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/16/08 , edited 1/17/08
I'm just curious to know..Just like the story of "Notting Hill"..I'd say why not!! ..what do u think???

To those who haven't watched "Notting Hill" is a story about an actress (Julia Roberts) who fell in love with an ordinary man who owns a bookshop (Hugh Grant)
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia =)
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
what? LOL. i have never seen notting hill. maybe its just me but u should explain it more clearly for those who havent seen
20671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

essentielle_elegance wrote:

what? LOL. i have never seen notting hill. maybe its just me but u should explain it more clearly for those who havent seen


oops, sorry! "Notting Hill" is a story about an actress (Julia Roberts) who fell in love with an ordinary man who owns a bookshop (Hugh Grant)
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia =)
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

singlemom0511 wrote:


essentielle_elegance wrote:

what? LOL. i have never seen notting hill. maybe its just me but u should explain it more clearly for those who havent seen


oops, sorry! "Notting Hill" is a story about an actress (Julia Roberts) who fell in love with an ordinary man who owns a bookshop (Hugh Grant)


ohhhhhhhhhh LOL! when was that released? oh i feel stupid. anyways. i find it would be possible ...somehow. more likely if u lived in the same country LOl
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
Me and Han ji-won = Possible
7716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
So a love relationship between a celebrity an a non-celebrity or a celebrity and one of their fans? I'll assume you mean a fan.

Possible?: Yes
Probable?: Might as well start investing in lottery tickets
Me and BoA Kwon?: Very likely
Posted 1/17/08
wow isnt that movie like hella old?

random.
20671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

thefinalword wrote:

wow isnt that movie like hella old?

random.


yup! it was shown in 1999, i think..
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

Jae_M wrote:

Me and Han ji-won = Possible


I actually know someone here who is related Han ji-won..When i go to korea in march with him i will probably have chance to meet her..then ill make a move on her muhahaha i hope she knows english..al i know in korean is anhyoong a se yo, Kamshahamida n Araso LOL
7716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

Jae_M wrote:


Jae_M wrote:

Me and Han ji-won = Possible


I actually know someone here who is related Han ji-won..When i go to korea in march with him i will probably have chance to meet her..then ill make a move on her muhahaha i hope she knows english..al i know in korean is anhyoong a se yo, Kamshahamida n Araso LOL


Saranghaeyo: I love you
Sa gil lae yo?: Would you like to go out with me?
Ddah reun namja rrang mahl ha myun joo guh!: Talk to other guys and you're dead.
Mee yahn hae: Sorry
Gyung chal bool ji mah: Don't call the police.

Btw. I think she's almost 30. Not sure
826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

tobydiah wrote:


Jae_M wrote:


Jae_M wrote:

Me and Han ji-won = Possible


I actually know someone here who is related Han ji-won..When i go to korea in march with him i will probably have chance to meet her..then ill make a move on her muhahaha i hope she knows english..al i know in korean is anhyoong a se yo, Kamshahamida n Araso LOL


Saranghaeyo: I love you
Sa gil lae yo?: Would you like to go out with me?
Ddah reun namja rrang mahl ha myun joo guh!: Talk to other guys and you're dead.
Mee yahn hae: Sorry
Gyung chal bool ji mah: Don't call the police.

Btw. I think she's almost 30. Not sure


Good stuff ..yea i know shes way older than lol and plus isnt she going out with an actor too..imma go hunt him down lol..anyways thanx for teaching me a lil good things in korean.i like Gyung chal bool ji mah i will need that Loool
836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
A star going out with a fan. why not? lol i think its possible. Love is love.

maybe one day, LEE JUNKI and i will be together .. LOL
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Amurka
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
Maybe Horikita Maki and I will be together one day. xD
1891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / England!
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
I dont see why not ~ Laughs ~ Actually meeting the celeb and getting them to fall in love wiht you would be hard but if you had the determination (and didnt get arrested for stalking) then yea lol! Would be so cool ~ Dreams off ~
5115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / WHERE I BELONG^^
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
i so wish this was possible ..it wud be my dream come true to be with .....so many actors
in luv with too many men lol
You must be logged in to post.