First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What Did you accomplish in gaming today ?
19186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lebanon
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
I beat plants vs. zombies (this game is so much fun) played some infamous 2 got 2 achievements and well *platinumed* Naruto storm 2
19186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lebanon
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
ur all welcome to post ur comments ... this my first post and i kinda feel left out ... dont you play games guys ?
foxsor 
36159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
Welp, I didn't game today.. However, I did watch the latest episode of Usagi Drop, as well as the newest Naruto shippuuden episode..

I CANT WAIT TILL THE NEW NINJA STORM
19186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lebanon
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
yeah its gonna be epic but CC2 didnt put that much work into it a dlc pack would have been better but yea its gonna be good *fingers crossed* anywyz thx for the post lol the first post to my very first topic FINALLY ! well today even though its 4 am i beat bayonetta it was hard but the ps3 version is not that good the frame rate is bad but the game was so much fun !
137443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 8/11/11
Defeating 5 hard bosses in Grand Fantasia.
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/11
beat Borderlands...

time to play the DLCs!
Posted 8/12/11

Roquer wrote:

beat Borderlands...

time to play the DLCs!


Play the Armory of G. Knoxx. It's wicked good.

What I accomplished? I earned the trophy "The courier who broke the bank" in fallout: New Vegas. God, I feel accomplished. :lol:

68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/12/11

Lauriet wrote:


Roquer wrote:

beat Borderlands...

time to play the DLCs!


Play the Armory of G. Knoxx. It's wicked good.

What I accomplished? I earned the trophy "The courier who broke the bank" in fallout: New Vegas. God, I feel accomplished. :lol:



man oh man... how'd you manage that? I love Fallout: New Vegas to death. It's one of those games I'm obsessing over. I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to play Caravan...
Banned
34165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 8/12/11
Got promoted to Gold in Starcraft 2. Fuck yeah.
Posted 8/12/11

Roquer wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


Roquer wrote:

beat Borderlands...

time to play the DLCs!


Play the Armory of G. Knoxx. It's wicked good.

What I accomplished? I earned the trophy "The courier who broke the bank" in fallout: New Vegas. God, I feel accomplished. :lol:



man oh man... how'd you manage that? I love Fallout: New Vegas to death. It's one of those games I'm obsessing over. I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to play Caravan...


I did Slash's build, 9 luck and 6 on agiltiy. Lowered eprception to 3 and put extra into strength so I could carry more loot and get more caps. Also, Caravan is bullshit. I'm thinking of looking up a walkthrough for decks.

here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO6kSX4jTNo&feature=channel_video_title

19186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lebanon
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
well i got some achievements in kinect adventures played some naruto and finished 2 tasks in AC brotherhood
19186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lebanon
Offline
Posted 8/15/11
played some bayonetta
19186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lebanon
Offline
Posted 8/16/11 , edited 8/16/11
some naruto storm 2 online

p.s: posting here is for free


like seriously
Posted 8/17/11
Getting some practice on my apm and strategy in SC2
3188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/11 , edited 8/17/11

kayzyt wrote:

ur all welcome to post ur comments ... this my first post and i kinda feel left out ... dont you play games guys ?


Sadly the gaming community isn't very big here at CR, but I am a member of said community! Today I accomplished installing some older FPS games that I felt like revisiting: the original F.E.A.R, Doom 3 and RoE, Unreal 2 The Awakening and UT2K4, and I'm about to install Half life 2 (I've had the episodes installed for a while now) and Enemy Territory Quake Wars. It's always harder than it seems getting older games to run on modern hardware, lots of troubleshooting and what-not. Once you get them up and running properly though, it's nice to enjoy silky smooth performance with games that used to be taxing on my hardware.

Like I said in another thread, I'm in a funk right now waiting for LoTRO: RoI. I really need something to fill in the time until I can play that and decide if I am going to continue with the game, or simply look elsewhere to scratch my MMORPG itches when they arise. Waiting for expansions for MMORPGs sucks! I'm also waiting for HoMM 6.

Video game limbo, you gotta love it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.