First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Do you believe in the Supernatural?
89186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / in your head
Offline
Posted 8/13/11 , edited 8/13/11
yes. Also, I believe that what we call ''supernatural'' is in fact perfectly natural and explainable... ''Powers'' do exist


wataru_X wrote:


underlock wrote:

Well, ask my penis.


I did...


me too ^^ his dick is a man of few words
Posted 8/13/11

Qoureno wrote:

yes. Also, I believe that what we call ''supernatural'' is in fact perfectly natural and explainable... ''Powers'' do exist


I agree.

Posted 8/13/11
um...maybe...but i really never even thought of believing in god
9520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
Magic exists. Definetely.
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
aha wow, there are a lot more superstitious people than I thought!
Posted 8/13/11

YoChristianCo wrote:

aha wow, there are a lot more superstitious people than I thought!


And your point is?
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/13/11

Vega66 wrote:


YoChristianCo wrote:

aha wow, there are a lot more superstitious people than I thought!


And your point is?


I wasn't implying anything, it was an observation.
Posted 8/13/11
Sometimes, however I can't really decide if I do or don't because as others said I also have doubts.
I consider myself atheist.
91513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
i stand o nneutral ground,i wont say that there is no supernatural...but i need some kind of proof of such things existence.>.<...and if there is something supernatural,chances are people shouldn't mess with thigns they dont understand fully...no one knows what happens then^^
748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / 3rd Echelon, 東京
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
i have never witnessed anything supernatural. so i'm a skeptic.
17146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Evergreen, Colora...
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
No, I don't.

I'm more of an active skeptic.
Posted 8/13/11 , edited 8/13/11
Why yes I do! I believe in spirits, aliens (or other life forms not on this planet or universe), and reincarnation, but that's it. Yeah. That means I don't believe in God unless I see him/her in person.....
Posted 8/13/11 , edited 8/13/11

724326 wrote:

Sometimes, however I can't really decide if I do or don't because as others said I also have doubts.
I consider myself atheist.


You're not alone. My parents believe in God and pray for him every single day. It's like they always depend on him/her (for example, one time, they prayed to God and said "God, please never let this house be on fire, and I will go to church longer). That's nice.....I guess, but it also annoys me tremendously. I really hate people like that......
Posted 8/13/11
I believe in many unbelievable things .
557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / San Diego
Offline
Posted 8/13/11 , edited 8/13/11
Yeea i Believe in that I think i saw a ghost once though
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.