First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The Illuminati
Posted 9/12/11

longfenglim wrote:


DeusExMachine wrote:


DerfelCadarn wrote:

There is a secret brotherhood or society leaving subtle little marks, symbols and signs everywhere in the hope of remaining secret so that its members may further their diabolical agenda. In secrecy, of course. Yeah right folks. Bullshit. There are no grand conspiracies, merely self-interest and power and those with power serve their interests, and they serve each other interests when their own so dictates. It's not a conspiracy, it's how our species works. Corruption, bribery and all that.


When you look on the back of an American dollar and see Novus Ordo Seclorum, who do you think came up with that? I don't think it was the doing of America's forefathers. There are secret societies, such as Yale's Skull and Bones, from which several presidents have been chosen.


Really, I thought it was our forefather pilfering Virgil for all he was worth. The New Order of the Ages was America, who was to take the bridle from Britain, which we eventually did, when Merry Ol' Albion ruin herself by joining in the 'Let's kill each other'-fest that Europe holds every decade, and then, at the very last moment, when everything is destroyed, and the economic powers of Europe obliterated, we joined in and made ourselves the leader. I feel patriotic just typing that.

Now, about Skull and Bones, there is a rather simple explaination that doesn't involve a giant conspiracy. First, Yale is almost like America's Cambridge or Oxford, so almost all our political leaders come from one of the Ivy Leagues. Then, the richest of the students are invited to joined the Skull and Bones. These richest of rich are usually the ones who succeed politically, being the ones with a hella lot of money. Ergo, because we get lots of Ultra-rich presidents, we get lots of presidents who were members of the Skull and Bones. Makes sense? Of course it does.

But, there is an alternate hypothesis- Chairman Keel Lorenz is behind all this! He is the gris eminance behind every power in the world. And he is trying to lull us into a false sense of security before he creates his New Order of the Age!


The character Chairman Keel seemed to know what he was doing in Evangelion. Nerv ate out of his proverbial hand, and the entire Earth ceased to be a place of suffering we so recognize now.

There are conspiracies everywhere. The people are beneath shadows they can't even see. The Illuminati and all the other secret societies have controlled the world from their appointed positions. They know the ins and outs of government, so they are naturally tasked with regulating all of our lives, and it seems that there isn't a thing we can do about it.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 9/12/11



Let us assume that there exist an organisation known as the Illuminati, which is a secret society a la Freemasonry, that controls the world. Given that they control the world, then it would fall to reason that there is no such thing as disagreement between nations, given the premise. But, because there does indeed exist disagreements and wars, the Illuminati therefore does not control the entire world. Q.E.D.

But, let us then quantify that and say that there exist a group of underground organisations that controls nations, but have mutally conflicting interest. Then, everyone is either a pawn of one or the other, and use by them to fight it out. That would also mean that there exist at least a consensus within a single nation under the control of that group. The UK Parliament or the US Senate confirms this is not the case. Ergo, they are not in control of any nation, or, for that matter, the world. Q.E.D.

Next, let us examine the idea of conspiracies running the world. A conspiracy is an agreement between two or more people to act toward a common and shared end, often illegally. All governments are composed of two or more people acting towards a common and shared end, and often work illegally. Therefore, the only conspiracy of any note would be our own government.
Posted 9/13/11

longfenglim wrote:




Let us assume that there exist an organisation known as the Illuminati, which is a secret society a la Freemasonry, that controls the world. Given that they control the world, then it would fall to reason that there is no such thing as disagreement between nations, given the premise. But, because there does indeed exist disagreements and wars, the Illuminati therefore does not control the entire world. Q.E.D.

But, let us then quantify that and say that there exist a group of underground organisations that controls nations, but have mutally conflicting interest. Then, everyone is either a pawn of one or the other, and use by them to fight it out. That would also mean that there exist at least a consensus within a single nation under the control of that group. The UK Parliament or the US Senate confirms this is not the case. Ergo, they are not in control of any nation, or, for that matter, the world. Q.E.D.

Next, let us examine the idea of conspiracies running the world. A conspiracy is an agreement between two or more people to act toward a common and shared end, often illegally. All governments are composed of two or more people acting towards a common and shared end, and often work illegally. Therefore, the only conspiracy of any note would be our own government.



longfenglim wrote:




Let us assume that there exist an organisation known as the Illuminati, which is a secret society a la Freemasonry, that controls the world. Given that they control the world, then it would fall to reason that there is no such thing as disagreement between nations, given the premise. But, because there does indeed exist disagreements and wars, the Illuminati therefore does not control the entire world. Q.E.D.

But, let us then quantify that and say that there exist a group of underground organisations that controls nations, but have mutally conflicting interest. Then, everyone is either a pawn of one or the other, and use by them to fight it out. That would also mean that there exist at least a consensus within a single nation under the control of that group. The UK Parliament or the US Senate confirms this is not the case. Ergo, they are not in control of any nation, or, for that matter, the world. Q.E.D.

Next, let us examine the idea of conspiracies running the world. A conspiracy is an agreement between two or more people to act toward a common and shared end, often illegally. All governments are composed of two or more people acting towards a common and shared end, and often work illegally. Therefore, the only conspiracy of any note would be our own government.


I wouldn't quite think of either the secret societies or government acting in a very legitimate fashion, so they may very well be conspiring against each other, and the common people are caught in the crossfire, daily. Whatever the original aim of America was came to an end when simple greed crept into the equation, now we have the movers and shakers vying for their own piece of the pie. A big piece. It all makes sense when we know that one man will take his chance at standing on a soap box to speak to the world and sway it. By the people and for the people? By himself and for himself, because his word is just as good as the next person's. We don't see many people preaching world peace, and that makes sense given how we know the impossibility of such a wish. We know the secret societies wouldn't allow the soil to remain bloodless, nor the governments they have in their back pockets.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 9/13/11


You can't have it both ways, either there is a secret society- or societies- controlling governments, thereby ruling the world, or there isn't. Either we are in control of the Illuminati, Freemasons, the Bilderberg group, the Bohemian grove, Skull and Bones, or the Rosicrucians, or we are under living under a government. If the secret society doesn't control the government, what makes secret societies any different from your local club, beside the secrecy?

Now, the original aim of America was, and still is, profit. That was the whole big thing with people coming to America in the frist place, because it is giant, there is lots of empty land, and the people already here can't say a word about it because we got the guns and the deadliest weapon they have is a flint axe that they have to hurl. When the industrial revolution took off in Britain, we immediately imported that and made it our own, churning out profits. People come here to make money, always have, always will, because that is what America is about. America threw the yoke of the Brits because they won't let us have the land, and they were taxing us when we were only doing business. We are a nation founded upon the idea of profit, money, and greed. And you damn well should get used to it, because we are a Capitalist nation. None of that Euro-Socialist Claptrap, no sir.

And, no, it doesn't make sense once we know one man will take it upon himself to move and sway the world. In fact, that was where you lost me completely. From what I understand, you are saying that this one man will be selfish- and he will only act upon his own self-interest. His self-interest, if he is a politician, is to retain power, and, in a democratic government, that means satisfying his constituents. If a majority of his constituents are dissatisified, we can well vote his party and him out of office, and bring in a new person, whose promises are more aligned to the will of the public. It is, therefore, necessary that he must work according to the will of the people, or at least try to look it.

We don't- beside the millions of people preaching it daily. Don't believe me, go to your local church- or mosque, or temple, or cloven- and listen to the minister- or Imam, or priest, or head-Wicca- and listen carefully. Ten to one, sir, it is most likely about world peace.

We don't know if Secret Society would allow soil to remain bloodless- that is just an assumption on your part. In fact, why would Secret Societies want no soil to be bloodless? My local secret society, the Ancient and Honourable Brotherhood of the Mad Crowlite Monks of the Abbey of Thélème, doesn't seem to be intent on any mudering upon our citizenry at all- they hold their meeting in the tavern's basement, and stumble back out singing crude songs and laughing at each others nonsensical mummering, ocassionally pissing and vomiting on the street.
Posted 9/14/11

longfenglim wrote:



You can't have it both ways, either there is a secret society- or societies- controlling governments, thereby ruling the world, or there isn't. Either we are in control of the Illuminati, Freemasons, the Bilderberg group, the Bohemian grove, Skull and Bones, or the Rosicrucians, or we are under living under a government. If the secret society doesn't control the government, what makes secret societies any different from your local club, beside the secrecy?

Now, the original aim of America was, and still is, profit. That was the whole big thing with people coming to America in the frist place, because it is giant, there is lots of empty land, and the people already here can't say a word about it because we got the guns and the deadliest weapon they have is a flint axe that they have to hurl. When the industrial revolution took off in Britain, we immediately imported that and made it our own, churning out profits. People come here to make money, always have, always will, because that is what America is about. America threw the yoke of the Brits because they won't let us have the land, and they were taxing us when we were only doing business. We are a nation founded upon the idea of profit, money, and greed. And you damn well should get used to it, because we are a Capitalist nation. None of that Euro-Socialist Claptrap, no sir.

And, no, it doesn't make sense once we know one man will take it upon himself to move and sway the world. In fact, that was where you lost me completely. From what I understand, you are saying that this one man will be selfish- and he will only act upon his own self-interest. His self-interest, if he is a politician, is to retain power, and, in a democratic government, that means satisfying his constituents. If a majority of his constituents are dissatisified, we can well vote his party and him out of office, and bring in a new person, whose promises are more aligned to the will of the public. It is, therefore, necessary that he must work according to the will of the people, or at least try to look it.

We don't- beside the millions of people preaching it daily. Don't believe me, go to your local church- or mosque, or temple, or cloven- and listen to the minister- or Imam, or priest, or head-Wicca- and listen carefully. Ten to one, sir, it is most likely about world peace.

We don't know if Secret Society would allow soil to remain bloodless- that is just an assumption on your part. In fact, why would Secret Societies want no soil to be bloodless? My local secret society, the Ancient and Honourable Brotherhood of the Mad Crowlite Monks of the Abbey of Thélème, doesn't seem to be intent on any mudering upon our citizenry at all- they hold their meeting in the tavern's basement, and stumble back out singing crude songs and laughing at each others nonsensical mummering, ocassionally pissing and vomiting on the street.


Tell me why the world isn't peaceful after all the preaching. Tell my why the world has often been thrown into chaos by people with religion who are often involved with politics. Tell me why world peace can be obtained by people who talk about it, then haul off and drop bombs on their neighbors.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 9/14/11


Church, and religion in general, is one of those things everyone respect but no one ever harken. You have Bible, which is nice, and it tells you not to steal or to kill, turn the other cheek, never sound your horn as you give alm- and you go ahead and do those things anyways. Why does wars exist?- Here's a novel and a simpler explaination, that doesn't not involve the neferious societies or SEELE- people who rule different countries have different opinion on matters- for example, is this my tract of land or is it yours, well I says its mine- and they send people with guns to settle those arguments.
Posted 9/14/11


It would seem many religious texts do little but turn ordinary people into fanatics. The Illuminati certainly knows how the mind is effected by faith, and can easily use that to their advantage by making one nation appear at odds with another, though they don't have to do anything for there to be incitement of war between nations with different opinions.
2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 9/14/11

DeusExMachine wrote:



It would seem many religious texts do little but turn ordinary people into fanatics. The Illuminati certainly knows how the mind is effected by faith, and can easily use that to their advantage by making one nation appear at odds with another, though they don't have to do anything for there to be incitement of war between nations with different opinions.


Religion is like a vial that produces different effects with each dose- I have seen deeply religious people who are not fanatics, and I have seen some Atheist who are fanatical and zealous. Of course, you then try to say that the Illuminati are adept in making religion fight each other, as if they control them. Absurd on several levels- why would they want war in the first place? Why would they want people under their control to attack other people under their control, and bring enemity between two people they control? If I were King of the United Kingdom Britain and Ireland- say- and I dissolved parliament and made myself absolute monarch- then, why would I want to make the Welsh fight the Scotchs when they are both under my rule? Lex Parsimoniae tells us "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate"- Plurality are not to be posisted without necessity- what is best is usually the explaination that does not need a unnecessary amount of assumption and baggage. I could explain life on earth as the result of the collection of individual and independent Monads existing within its own microcosm and collecting into a larger organisation through divine sanction and out of this microcosm's own freewill, collating into larger units, which themselves collate to larger units, and still those Monads exist independent while forming this giant creation- and we are a level of that collation, the Universe being the final product. Is this tenable? Of coruse it isn't, it posit that there exist an unproven monad, a divine power to force them into collation, and add too much to be able to hold out against the current theories of life. Now, apply this to the Illuminati- you say that the Illuminati are in control of the world and they create war for no reason, creating false disagreements or building upon existing disagreements, ergo war exist. That is based primarily on the unfounded assumption that there is indeed a Illuminati. The simpler explanation, that war exist because of disagreement between nations, cuts out the untenable claim of illuminati's control.
Posted 9/15/11

longfenglim wrote:


DeusExMachine wrote:



It would seem many religious texts do little but turn ordinary people into fanatics. The Illuminati certainly knows how the mind is effected by faith, and can easily use that to their advantage by making one nation appear at odds with another, though they don't have to do anything for there to be incitement of war between nations with different opinions.


Religion is like a vial that produces different effects with each dose- I have seen deeply religious people who are not fanatics, and I have seen some Atheist who are fanatical and zealous. Of course, you then try to say that the Illuminati are adept in making religion fight each other, as if they control them. Absurd on several levels- why would they want war in the first place? Why would they want people under their control to attack other people under their control, and bring enemity between two people they control? If I were King of the United Kingdom Britain and Ireland- say- and I dissolved parliament and made myself absolute monarch- then, why would I want to make the Welsh fight the Scotchs when they are both under my rule? Lex Parsimoniae tells us "Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate"- Plurality are not to be posisted without necessity- what is best is usually the explaination that does not need a unnecessary amount of assumption and baggage. I could explain life on earth as the result of the collection of individual and independent Monads existing within its own microcosm and collecting into a larger organisation through divine sanction and out of this microcosm's own freewill, collating into larger units, which themselves collate to larger units, and still those Monads exist independent while forming this giant creation- and we are a level of that collation, the Universe being the final product. Is this tenable? Of coruse it isn't, it posit that there exist an unproven monad, a divine power to force them into collation, and add too much to be able to hold out against the current theories of life. Now, apply this to the Illuminati- you say that the Illuminati are in control of the world and they create war for no reason, creating false disagreements or building upon existing disagreements, ergo war exist. That is based primarily on the unfounded assumption that there is indeed a Illuminati. The simpler explanation, that war exist because of disagreement between nations, cuts out the untenable claim of illuminati's control.


I think you're right. The Illuminati isn't exactly proven to exist, nor does it even matter all that much if we concern ourselves with the business that is theirs and only theirs. I doubt they could run the world by themselves. It would be simply too great of a task for only so many people to undertake. As for them manipulating others into war, they could, but I agree that it likely wouldn't be in their best interest to do that.
21934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/11
would want to say yes as it would be very good material to research on. the real facts but i don't think there are any. so i'd have to say false to this. btw according to the movie there was a scientist who was apparently one of the Illuminati, anyone know the name ?
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/31/11
I actually think that the illuminate (think I spelled it right) does exist. There are too many things you can't explain to me. Also, they might nof want world peace. Which is easier to control, a world that stands together, or a world that is broken apart. It could just start as a small thing, only talking to small countries and maybe next talkto the slightly bigger country. Also the government is so secretive that use just can't understand everything. What's in area 51? What was the Kennedy assassination all about. There was also a newspaper reporter who supposedly was evesdropping at a presidential confresence and said that if russia acted up with the middle east then they would start world war three. It might be wrong it might be true. Do you know? No. Do you know if it is right? No. Would it be new if the givernment kept a secret from the government? No. There are many cases. I will list a few: Lincoln was assinated by john booth.'they murdered booth in a barn.This is the story that the gov. said. Now how come after they killed him on of there allies said and i quote " Did they get booth or was it --" ( I can't remember his name. But if you say the picture of booth and the other soldier you would see that they are almost identical. Also, how come a name John Booth came up on a marrite certificate. How come the daughter or granddaughter of booth was told that he ran to their town, feel in love with a fake name. After he got married he told his wife " I was the one that killed Lincoln and they faked my death." How came when booth's great something daughter was told by her mom "By this time they will teach you in school that booth was killed in a barn. That is not true." And why would the government NOT show the family the body for identifation like they are supposed to do. Why would deny to do a DNA test on the person who is supposedly Booth with one of his ancestors who was the governor or ruler or something like that of massaschucettes. Why? Why? Why? Why? Simple. The person in a grave marked John Booth is not Jonh Booth. Why fake his death. Also simple. He country was in turmoil. Everyone wanted Booth dead.'Which was easier, find Booth and than kill him or fake hIs death and then calm everyone down. This is just one example.Our gov. has never been completely honest with us. Why should they start know? I want an answer. Also, why would they need to get the power from the people. Number one you could just lie to he people and make them think
what you think. Number two not all the countries of the world are democratic, some are totalitarian or other things. They don't get their power from the people. You can't prove to me that they don't exist but I can show you information that shows that they do exist.


2106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Guess
Offline
Posted 11/1/11



La Rochefoucauld certainly was right when he said 'Les fous et les sottes gens ne voient que par leur humeur', or, in English, 'Fools and Coxcombs see all by their own Humour'. The Illuminati, for so it is spelt, could or could not exist, but there is little in the way of proving their existence, and much in the way of disproving it. One may reason that disunity exist because it is easier to control disunity than unity- which is absolutely absurd, as saying that it is easier to control a group of wild and unhindged children, running about to and fro, hitting and warring with each other despite any effort, subtle or unsubtle, to get them to settle down, than it is to control an orderly and united mass of obidient children. Of course, they split the world to control the smaller units before proceeding to the larger units, and finally, dominating the world, which makes about as much sense as a man who wish to control the town first buys off the aged, syphilitic ex-hooker, with her debts and fourteen children and all, and then proceede to somehow control a Middle Class Family, and from there, take over the entire town. What happens between, did he summon Baal to appear and work his magic? Did he send the army of half-straved children and a diseased whore to invade the house of the Middle Class Family without getting them locked up immediately? And, when he has control of the Middle Class Family, how will he take over the town? If the Illuminati wants to control the world, and this is their battle plan, we can be sure that it will be another five millenium before they even control a seventh part of the world. You afterward made mention of Kennedy and Area 51, puncutating each mention with the word 'why?', which, I must say, seems a favourite word of yours, such that you use it indescriminately and frequently. There is two possibilities concerning Area 51, it can either contain Aliens and Ghouls and all that, or it can be a base where the US Army tries out all their new toys. One path involve stretching the imagination to its limits, seeing things that, by my faith, have very little grounds in reality, the other, a path which has precedents in the history of the world, and is founded upon reasoned assumption about our military. Kennedy's Assasination, on the other hand, is a tough nut to crack- either we have some Commie Madman with a hatred of America killing him, or the MafioilluminmasonjewtemplarLBJ killed him to go about their vague and evil ways, and somehow a reporter managed to sneak into the Whitehouse, one of the most carefully gaurded building in the world mind you, somehow not get shot at with our state of the art technology, go undetected, to the president's own conference room, and get this tibit of information. Either we are so incompetant that we can let some guy walk around the Whitehouse as his own home, or this is pure Bullshit. I know it to be the latter, because I have never heard of it, even with sensationalistic documentation of the Kennedy Assasination by our good friends at the Hitl- I mean History Channel, between their programme on Nostradamus and another programme on, you guessed it, Adolph Hitler. Of course, you ask, 'Did they shoot Booth after he killed Lincoln?' Yes, yes, they did. There was the person who killed Booth off, for starter, there were his kins who would've known if the body was Booth's, there was a host of witnesses, and, if that weren't enough, they had a photograph of him. Now, if they did shoot the wrong person, someone, amongst the many that seen him and examined him, would have noticed. Then, they wouldn't let them exhume the grave of Booth to check for the DNA, which is, one, based upon a theory that is pretty hard to swallow, and, two, because we don't know where Booth is, we left him in an Unmarked Grave, because the family, on the whole, was ashamed of him, and didn't want him to be counted amongst their kin. THen, you go off on your mad rambling of God knows what.
Posted 11/1/11
Its all a bunch of BullShit to me........show me proff that didnt come froma fictional book or youtube
25265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/11

boyODD wrote:

Its all a bunch of BullShit to me........show me proff that didnt come froma fictional book or youtube


proof is everywhere but you are blind

25265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 11/3/11
I they excist masonary, zionisme, rothshield and maybe more
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.