First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Things That Piss You Off
507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Hiding in the sha...
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
hmm. i guess when im dancing and people make me turn it down...
or when people ask what time it is and then point at their wrist while doing it XD like Omfg i think i know where my watch is >>
oh, and when im singing along with miku and my voice cracks >.<
16314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Miami,FL
Offline
Posted 8/13/11 , edited 8/13/11
Running out of hair glue.

Oh, and fillers.
Posted 8/13/11
Repetitive noise
26171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/11

dirgelament wrote:

Flat-chested women.


But it's not their fault, right?
Posted 8/13/11

prettyish wrote:


dirgelament wrote:

Flat-chested women.


But it's not their fault, right?


No, but they can perk up with some implants.
26171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/11

dirgelament wrote:


prettyish wrote:


dirgelament wrote:

Flat-chested women.


But it's not their fault, right?


No, but they can perk up with some implants.


Hahaha! We'll not everyone can afford it. And I think natural is better. But you are a guy so I can't argue with you
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
When I get DT'd and MMM'd in Starcraft 2. Freaking bronze league.
Posted 8/13/11

prettyish wrote:


dirgelament wrote:


prettyish wrote:


dirgelament wrote:

Flat-chested women.


But it's not their fault, right?


No, but they can perk up with some implants.


Hahaha! We'll not everyone can afford it. And I think natural is better. But you are a guy so I can't argue with you :lol:


That's right, you cannot argue with Big Daddy. *cradles your head in my hands* @_@
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
When people doesn't believe me what I say I'm a boy :[ But I'm am your average boy!
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
When I stub my toe.

9520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
When there's no food in the house
When the internets lagging
When there's no manga to read.
My brother
The preps at school(god i hate them so much)
When i have to wake up early
My parents....
Posted 8/13/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

When people doesn't believe me what I say I'm a boy :[ But I'm am your average boy!


You're so strange and interesting. You mostly talk about sex. I always look forward to your funny and perverted comments.

Hey everybody Kleiner is really a girl!

23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 8/13/11


Dx nuuuuu I'm a boy!!! ;_; How do I be a boy harder?
Posted 8/13/11

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:



Dx nuuuuu I'm a boy!!! ;_; How do I be a boy harder?


I don't understand the question.

15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 8/13/11
When there's a forum that makes me laugh, and it's taken down 'cause someone takes it the wrong way...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.