First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Things That Piss You Off
Posted 8/14/11

prettyish wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


prettyish wrote:

When you worry about someone, yet that person isn't even aware of that.


Ah, my sympathies. I think I know how you feel, and it isn't an anguish I'd wish on anyone. :/


Thank you At least someone understand how I feel.


I try to make a habit out of connecting with people that share similar distresses. I hope everything works out.
17146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Evergreen, Colora...
Offline
Posted 8/14/11
Tea party folks.

Cigarettes being smoked in my car. Fucking ask me, jesus. I'm going to say no! (Inconsiderate friends)

Posted 8/14/11
Bible Thumpers,Christians,Pretty much any type of religion and anti religious groups piss me off there all f***ing annoying.Peta there a bunch of tards for the most part.TV and movie stars and there constant drama.Childish people,Younger childish girls hitting on me/checking me out it's creepy if you're 21 which I am and a 16 year old is checking you out.Internet peoples,people wanting to be friends on the internet,role players,weeaboo's,I could keep going and going and going but long story short a bunch of shit makes me mad.
Posted 8/14/11
Intolerant people, guys who don't understand the meaning of the word "NO." and "I do NOT like you" and still keep bothering me. People who think they are better than someone else, racists, homophobes, bad mannered people, pessimistic - lazy people...etc

People in general piss me off

26171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/11

Lauriet wrote:


prettyish wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


prettyish wrote:

When you worry about someone, yet that person isn't even aware of that.


Ah, my sympathies. I think I know how you feel, and it isn't an anguish I'd wish on anyone. :/


Thank you At least someone understand how I feel.


I try to make a habit out of connecting with people that share similar distresses. I hope everything works out.


Thank you Everything is okay now ^_^
2855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/11
when my hard drive decides to crash, when my computer lags while gaming, 13 year old stereotypical facebookers/bbm-ers aghhhh that pisses me off
6220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 8/14/11
I get so tired and annoyed at all the political games here. It's infuriating when a politician says one thing to anyone who's willing to listen and then does the opposite behind closed doors.. damn hypocrites. How are you going to lecture about how we shouldn't have programs that financially help people and then ask for government money every chance you get? It makes me so angry when so many people talk bad about something until THEY need it.. and then it's the greatest thing in the world. Don't people care about anyone besides themselves?

What else pisses me off? People who are intolerant of what they don't understand, people who force their beliefs down other people's throats..

Oh and let's not forget people who HAVE spending money yet STILL download anime/manga illegally...
3146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / West Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/14/11
People who ask tooooo many questions...
and very obnoxious people who use excessive, vulgar language >__<
Posted 8/14/11
when people say im ignorant
because i dont need religion
and Jehovah witness
because i dislike most of their views
and because they keep coming to my door
and telling something about butterflies and how they migrate or something like that
p.s they know im home because of my freakin car in the drive way (damnittt no room in the garage) so i cant ignore them
Posted 8/14/11
Religious extremist.
Posted 8/14/11

prettyish wrote:


dirgelament wrote:


prettyish wrote:


dirgelament wrote:

Flat-chested women.


But it's not their fault, right?


No, but they can perk up with some implants.


Hahaha! We'll not everyone can afford it. And I think natural is better. But you are a guy so I can't argue with you :lol:


Big and fake can be appealing, but if I had a chose I'd rather find imperfection with tiny boobs then fake ones (if I'm in a bad mood and it hits home that it's fake my boner deflates). Sometimes I'm in a really whimsical and petty disposition.

Posted 8/14/11
When people interrupt me in middle of a sentence or when I'm about to start one.
Posted 8/14/11

Han_Solo wrote:

When people interrupt me in middle of a sentence or when I'm about to start one.


Exactly this. One of the most annoying things for me.

26171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/11

AdamIdris101 wrote:


prettyish wrote:


dirgelament wrote:


prettyish wrote:


dirgelament wrote:

Flat-chested women.


But it's not their fault, right?


No, but they can perk up with some implants.


Hahaha! We'll not everyone can afford it. And I think natural is better. But you are a guy so I can't argue with you :lol:


Big and fake can be appealing, but if I had a chose I'd rather find imperfection with tiny boobs then fake ones (if I'm in a bad mood and it hits home that it's fake my boner deflates). Sometimes I'm in a really whimsical and petty disposition.



You are very open about that
Posted 8/14/11

prettyish wrote:


You are very open about that


Oh yeah wanna know something else? What kind of boobs do you have?

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.