First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Strangest Anime?
Posted 8/15/11
Bokusatsu no Tenshi Dokuro-chan
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cape Town
Offline
Posted 8/16/11
Gantz takes the cake for the most weired Anime if watched.
8070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/16/11
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo and Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi but i like theme
Posted 9/11/11
Sister Princess, its just...wrong
1692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Shinshu Field
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

Tokom23 wrote:

BoBoBo-BoBoBoBo. Saw that on Toonami. Simply wacky...


XD
This anime was srsly the strangest anime i've ever seen
It was sooo damn confusing
I miss it..... lols <3
180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/24/12


It is BRS indeed.. I can't get anything, even though I watched the OVA and the first episodes..
meh, it's still awesome.
Posted 2/26/12

RavingDragon wrote:

Cencoroll. t's just messed. But I like it


I was thinking about watching that- is it good? what about it was so strange?
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/26/12
FLCL was pretty weird.
33154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / your bedroom
Offline
Posted 2/26/12

skipabeat23 wrote:


AsuraCryin wrote:

Any hentai.


I Agree....


temptations was a normal, albeit hilarious hentai. (the dub had dan green (yugi from yugioh), bella hudson (the dark magician girl from yugioh) and hillary haag (fuuko from clannad) no, seriously. it did.)

weirdest anime i've ever seen is the lucky star ova. i mean, really, what the hell is with that ending?
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 2/27/12
Seikon no Qwaser
49231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Riding sound waves
Online
Posted 2/27/12

Arakawa_Aya wrote:


RavingDragon wrote:

Cencoroll. t's just messed. But I like it


I was thinking about watching that- is it good? what about it was so strange?


It's good. Very good. The strange part of the show is the idea behind it. There is a monster that changes into different forms of transportation for the main characters to ride on. The enemy is the same type of monster that the main characters have but...it's kinda weird. It's hard to explain. You just have to watch it for yourself.
Posted 2/27/12

RavingDragon wrote:


Arakawa_Aya wrote:


RavingDragon wrote:

Cencoroll. t's just messed. But I like it


I was thinking about watching that- is it good? what about it was so strange?


It's good. Very good. The strange part of the show is the idea behind it. There is a monster that changes into different forms of transportation for the main characters to ride on. The enemy is the same type of monster that the main characters have but...it's kinda weird. It's hard to explain. You just have to watch it for yourself.


where can i watch it? it's tricky finding good streaming sites with no limit
49231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Riding sound waves
Online
Posted 2/27/12

Arakawa_Aya wrote:


RavingDragon wrote:


Arakawa_Aya wrote:


RavingDragon wrote:

Cencoroll. t's just messed. But I like it


I was thinking about watching that- is it good? what about it was so strange?


It's good. Very good. The strange part of the show is the idea behind it. There is a monster that changes into different forms of transportation for the main characters to ride on. The enemy is the same type of monster that the main characters have but...it's kinda weird. It's hard to explain. You just have to watch it for yourself.


where can i watch it? it's tricky finding good streaming sites with no limit


I had to torrent it.There's no official sub. Only fan sub. If you send me your e-mail I can upload it to a direct download site and you can download it from there
Posted 2/27/12

RavingDragon wrote:


Arakawa_Aya wrote:


RavingDragon wrote:


Arakawa_Aya wrote:


RavingDragon wrote:

Cencoroll. t's just messed. But I like it


I was thinking about watching that- is it good? what about it was so strange?


It's good. Very good. The strange part of the show is the idea behind it. There is a monster that changes into different forms of transportation for the main characters to ride on. The enemy is the same type of monster that the main characters have but...it's kinda weird. It's hard to explain. You just have to watch it for yourself.


where can i watch it? it's tricky finding good streaming sites with no limit


I had to torrent it.There's no official sub. Only fan sub. If you send me your e-mail I can upload it to a direct download site and you can download it from there


I've actually never downloaded anime before- are there any computer risks involved?
49231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Riding sound waves
Online
Posted 2/27/12

Arakawa_Aya wrote:


RavingDragon wrote:


Arakawa_Aya wrote:


RavingDragon wrote:


Arakawa_Aya wrote:


RavingDragon wrote:

Cencoroll. t's just messed. But I like it


I was thinking about watching that- is it good? what about it was so strange?


It's good. Very good. The strange part of the show is the idea behind it. There is a monster that changes into different forms of transportation for the main characters to ride on. The enemy is the same type of monster that the main characters have but...it's kinda weird. It's hard to explain. You just have to watch it for yourself.


where can i watch it? it's tricky finding good streaming sites with no limit


I had to torrent it.There's no official sub. Only fan sub. If you send me your e-mail I can upload it to a direct download site and you can download it from there


I've actually never downloaded anime before- are there any computer risks involved?


Nope. No risk to your computer from downloading this file. Also, no risk from downloading from the website.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.