First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Cheese.....
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 8/15/11
The good kind.
44099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / On a boat
Offline
Posted 8/22/11
This is a topic I can get behind, because I love cheese. All kinds but Gouda, Brie, and Sharp Cheddar are my favorites. Yummy cheese!
Posted 8/22/11
Cheese is cheese. You fart afterwards. Mwahaha, joking. Heh....mozzarella...I guess.
Posted 8/22/11 , edited 8/22/11
Uh........I don't know.......I don't even know that much except for cheddar or swiss.....This isn't the topic for me.
20266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada, Montreal
Offline
Posted 8/22/11
I like Brie!!!Cheddar and mozzarella are basic but i still love them! I also love Fresh high quality Parmesan on my spaghetti Yuum
Posted 8/22/11
A thread. About cheese. I.... nevermind. i'm a huge fan of pepper jack and the other spicy kind. I'm all for the spicy stuff, love cheese and crackers as a snack.
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 8/22/11
Why is everyone talking about cheese today??? i swear it's everywhere. one instant messaging site people were talking about it. My friend was talking about it, and now this site. Is there a new meme I don't know about???
Posted 8/22/11

FlyinDumpling wrote:

Why is everyone talking about cheese today??? i swear it's everywhere. one instant messaging site people were talking about it. My friend was talking about it, and now this site. Is there a new meme I don't know about???


The cheese was a lie.
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 8/22/11

Lauriet wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

Why is everyone talking about cheese today??? i swear it's everywhere. one instant messaging site people were talking about it. My friend was talking about it, and now this site. Is there a new meme I don't know about???


The cheese was a lie.
........excuse me?

Posted 8/22/11

FlyinDumpling wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

Why is everyone talking about cheese today??? i swear it's everywhere. one instant messaging site people were talking about it. My friend was talking about it, and now this site. Is there a new meme I don't know about???


The cheese was a lie.
........excuse me?



Dumpling. I still can't get over your name.
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 8/22/11
is that somehow related to cheese?
Posted 8/22/11


Nope.

7471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Derse
Offline
Posted 8/22/11
Topics like these make me think people are getting less creative each day.,,

But to answer I am not so much a cheese fan, but it's tolerated, picking a favorite would be out of my ability though..
2490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/22/11
muenster cheese!!!!!!!!!!
37377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/22/11
cheese on nachos <33333
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.