First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Do you like your body?
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/18/11

underlock wrote:


Bashment wrote:


underlock wrote:

Yes. But I wish the alcohol intake could be higher.


Just because u don't want to vomit fluids and blood???? ^_^


Oh I hardly puke. Maybe 1 out of 10 times. That day was the blood's fault. If there's blood in your stomach you either puke or get really ill.


Hahahahahahaha...I wonder how getting drunk feels I don't drink alcohol so I dunno I heard it's like a double edge sword

Posted 8/18/11

It's great, but it's a double edged sword mainly for people with low tolerance. As for me, since I don't even get the headaches, I'm sure I'll only start regretting it in 20 years or so!
Posted 8/18/11
i guess lol.
3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere you arn'...
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
Two words- big thighs -.-' I dun know which side I got them from my mom and dad are both skinny -.-' I should exersise more
Posted 8/19/11
I guess.
Posted 8/19/11

steph1425 wrote:

Two words- big thighs -.-' I dun know which side I got them from my mom and dad are both skinny -.-' I should exersise more


Sounds sexy.


3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere you arn'...
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

Vega66 wrote:


steph1425 wrote:

Two words- big thighs -.-' I dun know which side I got them from my mom and dad are both skinny -.-' I should exersise more


Sounds sexy.




Not with short legs they arn't
Posted 8/19/11

steph1425 wrote:


Vega66 wrote:


steph1425 wrote:

Two words- big thighs -.-' I dun know which side I got them from my mom and dad are both skinny -.-' I should exersise more


Sounds sexy.




Not with short legs they arn't


Now it sounds cute.
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 8/19/11 , edited 8/19/11





Not with short legs they arn't



like this?



3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere you arn'...
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
Not that big -.-' just looks big on a Asian figure -.-'
Posted 8/19/11

steph1425 wrote:

Not that big -.-' just looks big on a Asian figure -.-'


Is your butt big, too.

3361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anywhere you arn'...
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
A bit =.=
Posted 8/19/11

steph1425 wrote:

A bit =.=


I don't think that's a problem. Some guys like that. I know I do.

Posted 8/19/11
Of course I do...

being a female is all I have ever, ever, ever......known........

and it is good..........................
23015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
I love my body, i should after putting soooo much work and effort into getting it into shape, probably my fav part is my green eyes, my worst is my underbite bt its not too bad its just annoying to see
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.