First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply JManga Launches 8/17!!
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

Tenken1989 wrote:


laxusdreyar wrote:


Tenken1989 wrote:


laxusdreyar wrote:

Why would I pay to read manga when I can read manga for free on other websites?


Why should anyone pay for anything?


Because money makes the world go round?


Was meant as sarcasm. Obviously you can get manga free from other sites as well as anime. You have a anime membership though.


And so do you. Your point is?
35164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Iowa, USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/11 , edited 8/28/11
Judging by the comments, it seems like the idea kinda sucks so far... unfortunately.

Personally, I love the idea that crunchyroll was gonna do this because I thought they would have a similar bi-weekly fee crunchy roll has. $6.00 every two weeks (iirc) for unlimited access to anime (that is provided) is awesome. Don't see why you couldn't do similar, it's not like we have the actual dvd or manga copies, in hand. The literal books and dvd's cd's and case, ya know... the works.

I want to pay the fee, out of curiousity, but... from what I read, now I'm having doubts. Even though I was really looking forward to it, but disappointed.
20982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/11

Ryohko wrote:

Judging by the comments, it seems like the idea kinda sucks so far... unfortunately.

Personally, I love the idea that crunchyroll was gonna do this because I thought they would have a similar bi-weekly fee crunchy roll has. $6.00 every two weeks (iirc) for unlimited access to anime (that is provided) is awesome. Don't see why you couldn't do similar, it's not like we have the actual dvd or manga copies, in hand. The literal books and dvd's cd's and case, ya know... the works.

I want to pay the fee, out of curiousity, but... from what I read, now I'm having doubts. Even though I was really looking forward to it, but disappointed.


Actually, it's $6.95 for a monthly membership. So that's even a better deal.
35164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Iowa, USA
Offline
Posted 10/21/11
Is anyone else not able to see the buy button available? Though I got the credits on there... button on most manga to buy is grey.
apojo 
47142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 11/1/11
There are only 57 manga titles actually available to buy right now, and almost all of them are only volume one. You should click the little store icon at the top to filter by just the stuff you can actually buy. They probably spent to much time making previews on all of those other mangas that they didn't have time yet to finish anything. Its kindof wierd they haven't focused on at least one big named Jump title since they have the rights for the preview at least, but maybe they want to give other lesser known mangas a chance first. I made a list of all the currently available manga behind the spoiler tag.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.