First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Neutral Grounds
Evil Mastermind
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 8/18/11 , edited 8/18/11
Henchman
15200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/19/11


Keaira keeps him an arms length away.
"You have got to stop doing that!"
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

yorunugets wrote:



Keaira keeps him an arms length away.
"You have got to stop doing that!"


*he flicks his ears and licks your face*
Henchman
15200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/19/11


Keaira sighs and akwardly pats his head.
"What do you want from me?" She turns away to put Ziven down.
"You have got to stop touching me, I don't like to be touched, okay?"

21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

yorunugets wrote:



Keaira sighs and akwardly pats his head.
"What do you want from me?" She turns away to put Ziven down.
"You have got to stop touching me, I don't like to be touched, okay?"



*he flicks his ears and smiles, yawning* (:P he is ferrel so he dosen't understand english)
Henchman
15200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/19/11


(oh, that makes sense.)
She looks down at him, happy that he's calmed down and is not jumping on her anymore.
"Shall we leave, Lady Keaira?"
Ziven tugs on her. She shrugs.
"Fine by me." she turns to leave.

21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

yorunugets wrote:



(oh, that makes sense.)
She looks down at him, happy that he's calmed down and is not jumping on her anymore.
"Shall we leave, Lady Keaira?"
Ziven tugs on her. She shrugs.
"Fine by me." she turns to leave.



*he flicks his ears and follows her*
Henchman
15200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/19/11


"You have got to be kidding me!" She looks at him and sighs again. "You can't understand me can you?"
Ziven continues you to tug on her. Keaira squats down and looks Aki in the eye. "I'm Keaira, you don't have to follow me okay...?"

21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

yorunugets wrote:



"You have got to be kidding me!" She looks at him and sighs again. "You can't understand me can you?"
Ziven continues you to tug on her. Keaira squats down and looks Aki in the eye. "I'm Keaira, you don't have to follow me okay...?"



*he blinks* 'Keyra.'
Henchman
15200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/19/11


"Close enough. Don't you have anywhere else to go?"

21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

yorunugets wrote:



"Close enough. Don't you have anywhere else to go?"



*he blinks and walks over to Ziven(like a cat) and licks him*
Henchman
15200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/19/11


Ziven screams and crawls up Keaira's leg.
"Guess not," Keaira sighs again, wondering where the heck he had come from.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

yorunugets wrote:



Ziven screams and crawls up Keaira's leg.
"Guess not," Keaira sighs again, wondering where the heck he had come from.


*he eeps when Ziven screams and runs like a cheetah behind a tree and peeks out*
Henchman
15200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/19/11


Ziven laughs at him. He sits on Keaira's head.
"Shall we go now Lady Keaira? Let's leave cat boy. I don't like him."
Keaira looks up at Ziven.
"Oh c'mon Zive you know I don't like to abanndon people."
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 8/19/11

yorunugets wrote:



Ziven laughs at him. He sits on Keaira's head.
"Shall we go now Lady Keaira? Let's leave cat boy. I don't like him."
Keaira looks up at Ziven.
"Oh c'mon Zive you know I don't like to abanndon people."


*Aki mews and then yelps, stepping on a peice of glass*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.