First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Forest Lake
Posted 8/19/11 , edited 8/19/11
" Is that so ? " Vee responded going back to her composing as she felt that he was no threat . " What is a person like you . Doing in a place like this ? "
Evil Mastermind
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
" I'm lost." Tom answered," I stepped off the trail for a moment and then I got all turned around.." he explained briefly.
Posted 8/19/11
Vee let out a short laugh , but it contained no emotion in it . " Is that so ? " Vee didn ' t get up , nor respond saying that she would help him . She felt it was too much of a hassle . " So care to introduce yourself ? "
Evil Mastermind
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
" I'm Tom..no last name.." he answered, rather curious as to how she managed such a robotic laugh." Who're you?'
Henchman
15200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
Keaira begins humming out of boredom and takes the talking stuff bear off her head.
"Your really annoying, so could you shut up?"
The bear frowns.
"Sorry, Lady Keaira."
Posted 8/19/11 , edited 8/19/11
" Vee . Vee Blanc , " she introduced with a short nod . Vee usually never said the expression , 'Nice to meet you,' since she could usually care less . " As I have never seen you in the organization I ' m in , I take it you ' re with one of the 'groupies' ? "
Evil Mastermind
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
" I'm not a groupie. I don't think my superiors would enjoy my company in a sexual manner." he said." But if you meant that I'm part of Wings...then yes, you are correct."
Posted 8/19/11
Vee laughed once more , but with no change . " I never meant for 'groupie' to be taken that way . You have quite - what ' s the word . A different perspective ? "

"But if you meant that I'm part of Wings...then yes, you are correct . "

"Hm , Wings huh ? Aren ' t you glad I ' m not with the aliens . "
Evil Mastermind
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
"Glad? I suppose.. I'd rather not fight someone while I'm lost.." Tom said. It took him a while, but he realized the distance noise he'd heard just a minute or two before had been humming. "Do you know the way out of this place?" he asked Vee.
Henchman
15200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
Keaira covers her ears to block out the noise her "friends" are making.
"SHUT UP!" she fianlly yells. They all fall down, the life being taken away from them.
Posted 8/19/11 , edited 8/19/11

" I do , yes . Are you implying that I should help you get out of here ? " Vee questioned without looking up from the piece of paper . Vee ' s head , however, perked up when she heard a soft noise in the distance . " I wonder what that was , " she thought .
Evil Mastermind
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
Tom looked to where the noise had come from. " Shut up?" he repeated curiously, wondering who'd said this and why..
Henchman
15200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I'm somewhere
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
Keaira growned and stared down at the "dead" inanimte objects around her.
"C'mon wake up! how am I going to carry you guys back home like this?"
Posted 8/19/11
Vee tilted her head at Tom , " Anything wrong ? "
Evil Mastermind
21072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere, Earth
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
" I don't think so.." Tom said turning to look back at Vee," And I was hoping you'd just point me in the right direction. I'd rather not have to be escorted out of this forest.."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.