First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Gum and/or Snot Under Tables
Posted 8/19/11 , edited 8/19/11

IF THERE IS A TOPIC LIKE THIS PLEASE DELETE THIS AND SEND A LINK CAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO POST IF THERE IS ONE. I SEARCHED! IF THIS IS ALSO A DOUBLE POST, THEN STILL, DELETE!!!




Anyways, what do you think of people doing what the the title says? Have you ever done it before, and if so, why? Any opinion is fine. I won't make fun of you. Maybe others will, but I won't.


Now this should be the last topic for a while, since I'm going on vacation.
32163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Tities
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
Cant say its nasty I leave my boogers wherever I feel.
Posted 8/19/11
Who wipes their boogers under tables? I usually see people wipe it on their clothes or on someone else lol

What do you think of people doing what the the title says? I find it disgusting of course because people who do it are too lazy to put their waste in a napkin or something.
Have you ever done it before, and if so, why? I have regretfully in high school. I didn't have anything to put the gum in and I didn't want to use my paper I write on.
Posted 8/19/11
I can understand gum, but snot? never seen tht shit since I was a in elementary school......Anyways I never looked underneath the table of anything, never know what you find
Posted 8/19/11
Those people are just too lazy for their own good that they don't even have the consideration of throwing their disgusting fields away. Rather than that, I have never done it before because that would be quite hypocritical of me considering the statement that I just said. Seriously, I have never done it. To be more truthful, I am not much of a lawbreaker at school besides not doing my homework (that's home work though).
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
You guys c'mon just swallow your gum. Anybody see the movie "The Stupids"? Well, Loyd doesn't approve of your laziness.
Posted 8/19/11
Didn't you say the last thread was the alst one you were going to make for awhile? I find pointing that out much more appealing then talking about gum and snot being wiped underneath tables and desks.
Posted 8/19/11

Lauriet wrote:

Didn't you say the last thread was the alst one you were going to make for awhile? I find pointing that out much more appealing then talking about gum and snot being wiped underneath tables and desks.


Yeah, I'm gonna fix that. This just came up. I do know that this one will be the last til next month though, because I'm going on vacation by staying with my dad til next month. Was that bothersome? Really sorry.
Posted 8/19/11

Tokom23 wrote:


Lauriet wrote:

Didn't you say the last thread was the alst one you were going to make for awhile? I find pointing that out much more appealing then talking about gum and snot being wiped underneath tables and desks.


Yeah, I'm gonna fix that. This just came up. I do know that this one will be the last til next month though, because I'm going on vacation by staying with my dad til next month. Was that bothersome? Really sorry.


Actually, that was my tongue and cheek attempt at being 'snotty'. Get it? Ah, oh well.

Posted 8/19/11 , edited 8/19/11

Lauriet wrote:


Actually, that was my tongue and cheek attempt at being 'snotty'. Get it? Ah, oh well.



Okay then.... (I get it though)
Posted 8/19/11 , edited 8/19/11

Tokom23 wrote:

Actually, that was my tongue and cheek attempt at being 'snotty'. Get it? Ah, oh well.



Okay then.... (I get it though)

I think that went incredibly well!


Moderator edit:
Using more quotes than necessary is against the forum rules, kindly refrain from doing this in the future.
~AHTL
4761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/11
DON'T LEAVE GUM UNDER YOUR DESKS KIDS
2173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/11
I found gum under the bar tonight. it was red and smelled like a fruity flavor. not sure what flavor though.
Posted 9/2/11
ah gross! i hope that doesn't happen to me because i love chilis.
8603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
Every time I look under one of my classes' tables, I see gum -.- Lots of it.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.