First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Gum and/or Snot Under Tables
2661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
Eww! That's disgusting! I hate it whenever I see that happen!!
17225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
Another one who puts snot under the table is disgusting. I mean, how do people even manage that?
Posted 9/2/11

FlyinDumpling wrote:

Another one who puts snot under the table is disgusting. I mean, how do people even manage that?


I put boogers under my seat.

17225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 9/2/11

Vega66 wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

Another one who puts snot under the table is disgusting. I mean, how do people even manage that?


I put boogers under my seat.
If you're trying to be funny you're doing it wrong. If you're not don't reply, I don't want to know the rest

Posted 9/2/11

FlyinDumpling wrote:


Vega66 wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

Another one who puts snot under the table is disgusting. I mean, how do people even manage that?


I put boogers under my seat.
If you're trying to be funny you're doing it wrong. If you're not don't reply, I don't want to know the rest





33520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Orlando, Florida
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
It's gross but you ever went to public school then you learn young to never put your hands under the table. It doesn't matter where you are.
Posted 9/2/11
EWWWWWWWWWWW DATS NASTY. >_________<

STUPID. I think there stupid for doing that. I mean, eww. Wtf? Why put it under the table? Wipe it on a tissue or something. And for the gum, JUST SPIT IT OUT IN THE GARBAGE. Is that so hard? And HELL NOO! I NEVER EVER EVER EVEEEEER done that. 'Cause its so gross, ew. Ughh people in my school put gum under the table and when I see them do that. DATS RIGHT. I kick dur ass. >:D Lol (Actually, I just tell them to pick that shit up. =_=' Lol) SO YEAH. d(o3o)b Lol

242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
Apparently it's too hard for people to spit their gun in the trash or into a piece of paper and then throw it away.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.