First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Create an Exen Neko/Human!
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/1/11

optimisticunicorn- wrote:



Name:Alice
Age:15yrs
Gender:Female
Exen Human or Neko?Neko
Bio: separated from parents when humans attacked so its unknown .
Why(if human: why support The exen?):
Likes: flowers .... food .
Dislikes: exen humans .
Pic:


Member
77431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 9/25/11 , edited 9/25/11
Name: shinra
Age: 13
Gender: female
Exen Human or Neko? human/neko
Bio: shinra was born after her brother sora both her parents were killed by a human but on that sad day
there were two humans a male and a female who took them home. the male human was a scientist he told
shinra and her brother that he was going to give them a happy life so he gave them some of his life with
that shinra and sora turned into both human and neko. Now she has the ability of turning into both human
and neko. Shes currently living a happy life with her brother and parents.
Why(if human: why support The exen?):
Likes: nature
Dislikes: her immortal life
Pic:


Name: sora
Age: 18
Gender: male
Exen Human or Neko? human/neko
Bio: with both parents dead all he has left is his sister and new parents. he also has the ability of turning
into both human and neko. Hes currently living a happy life with his sister and parents.
Why(if human: why support The exen?):
Likes: nature
Dislikes: his immortality
Pic:
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 10/12/11

yoru9 wrote:

Name: shinra
Age: 13
Gender: female
Exen Human or Neko? human/neko
Bio: shinra was born after her brother sora both her parents were killed by a human but on that sad day
there were two humans a male and a female who took them home. the male human was a scientist he told
shinra and her brother that he was going to give them a happy life so he gave them some of his life with
that shinra and sora turned into both human and neko. Now she has the ability of turning into both human
and neko. Shes currently living a happy life with her brother and parents.
Why(if human: why support The exen?):
Likes: nature
Dislikes: her immortal life
Pic:


Name: sora
Age: 18
Gender: male
Exen Human or Neko? human/neko
Bio: with both parents dead all he has left is his sister and new parents. he also has the ability of turning
into both human and neko. Hes currently living a happy life with his sister and parents.
Why(if human: why support The exen?):
Likes: nature
Dislikes: his immortality
Pic:


qpproved sorry for being late
Member
77431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
On Mother Earth
Offline
Posted 10/12/11

qpproved sorry for being late :)

nah its okay and thanks for approving my characters :]
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/11

Kuromicat wrote:

Form:

Name: Saika Skye
Age: 15
Gender:F
Exen Human or Neko?Exen human
Bio: Saiika was a normal girl that lived in a normal family, until one night when she was walking home. Something happened, something that put her on the verge of dying.she was suppose to die, But something extradinoryly odd happened, and she didn't die. but the incident messed her up, she didn't remember most of her memories and she developed extreme fears, making her extremely scared of everything. She is somewhat human , not exactly "human" anymore. After the incident. More will be revealed later. and also she never talks .
Why(if human: why support The exen?): when she was younger she befriended one.
Likes: unknown.
Dislikes: people, crowded areas, men
Pic: she has shortish auburn hair and bangs, that cover most of her face including eyes { like the scene stylee } she's kind of short and extremely skinny and light. She always wears clothing that covers her neck, like turtle necks ect. She has stitch scars across her neck that she hides . She also wears a white hat. { looks like mika harima from durarara }


21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 10/30/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

Form:

Name: Saika Skye
Age: 15
Gender:F
Exen Human or Neko?Exen human
Bio: Saiika was a normal girl that lived in a normal family, until one night when she was walking home. Something happened, something that put her on the verge of dying.she was suppose to die, But something extradinoryly odd happened, and she didn't IOdie. but the incident messed her up, she didn't remember most of her memories and she developed extreme fears, making her extremely scared of everything. She is somewhat human , not exactly "human" anymore. After the incident. More will be revealed later. and also she never talks .
Why(if human: why support The exen?): when she was younger she befriended one.
Likes: unknown.
Dislikes: people, crowded areas, men
Pic: she has shortish auburn hair and bangs, that cover most of her face including eyes { like the scene stylee } she's kind of short and extremely skinny and light. She always wears clothing that covers her neck, like turtle necks ect. She has stitch scars across her neck that she hides . She also wears a white hat. { looks like mika harima from durarara }


Approved, wanna rp?
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/11

Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

Form:

Name: Saika Skye
Age: 15
Gender:F
Exen Human or Neko?Exen human
Bio: Saiika was a normal girl that lived in a normal family, until one night when she was walking home. Something happened, something that put her on the verge of dying.she was suppose to die, But something extradinoryly odd happened, and she didn't IOdie. but the incident messed her up, she didn't remember most of her memories and she developed extreme fears, making her extremely scared of everything. She is somewhat human , not exactly "human" anymore. After the incident. More will be revealed later. and also she never talks .
Why(if human: why support The exen?): when she was younger she befriended one.
Likes: unknown.
Dislikes: people, crowded areas, men
Pic: she has shortish auburn hair and bangs, that cover most of her face including eyes { like the scene stylee } she's kind of short and extremely skinny and light. She always wears clothing that covers her neck, like turtle necks ect. She has stitch scars across her neck that she hides . She also wears a white hat. { looks like mika harima from durarara }


Approved, wanna rp?


Shure, which forum ?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.