First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply The Woods
Member
17214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/11


She blinks and tilts her head. "who are you ?"
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 10/16/11
'Kuro... Who are you?'
Member
17214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

Kuromicat wrote:

'Kuro... Who are you?'


"Hai Kuro, I'm Carrie.." she smiles.
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

'Kuro... Who are you?'


"Hai Kuro, I'm Carrie.." she smiles.


He smiles. 'Wait... What exactly are you?'
Member
17214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/16/11

"Exen neko.." she stares at him. "what are you ...?"
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 10/24/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


"Exen neko.." she stares at him. "what are you ...?"


He blinks. 'Im a nixen...' He feels her ears. 'Your ears are soft!'
Member
17214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/11

"don't you guys kill the Exen ?" she jumps back .
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 10/24/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


"don't you guys kill the Exen ?" she jumps back .


He shrugs. 'I dont like to... My brother made me join...' He looks down.
Member
17214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/24/11
"and you listen to him ..?"
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 10/29/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:

"and you listen to him ..?"


He shakes his head, sighing.
Member
17214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/11

Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

"and you listen to him ..?"


He shakes his head, sighing.


She sighs softly and looks into the forest.
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 10/30/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

"and you listen to him ..?"


He shakes his head, sighing.


She sighs softly and looks into the forest.


He looks at her. 'Your ears are fluffy.'
Member
17214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/11

Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

"and you listen to him ..?"


He shakes his head, sighing.


She sighs softly and looks into the forest.


He looks at her. 'Your ears are fluffy.'


She blinks and looks at him.
20634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 10/30/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

"and you listen to him ..?"


He shakes his head, sighing.


She sighs softly and looks into the forest.


He looks at her. 'Your ears are fluffy.'

I
She blinks and looks at him.


He sighs. 'I used to have a cat, his name was Shadow...'
Member
17214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/30/11

Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:

"and you listen to him ..?"


He shakes his head, sighing.


She sighs softly and looks into the forest.


He looks at her. 'Your ears are fluffy.'

I
She blinks and looks at him.


He sighs. 'I used to have a cat, his name was Shadow...'


"what happened to him..?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.