First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Exen Neko cages
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/2/11

Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:
R

Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ami gave a small smile. She didn't say anything, but she continued to watch Nix with a hint of hatred in her eyes.



*nix punches ami and grabs her*


Kitomi comes up behind him and kicks him."i owe this to u Ami"


*nix just sits there, used to being beaten by his father. Kuro looks away, he never liked when nix was beaten*



MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ami had a look of guilt cross her face and she grabs the girl's arm to stop her. she just shook her head.



Kitomi had some guilt too she hadn't meant for it to be that harsh.She nods to Ami.She holds out her hand to Nix


*he stays still, his head down. He shivered every once in a while and gulped, kuro watching them*
Member
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 9/2/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:
R

Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ami gave a small smile. She didn't say anything, but she continued to watch Nix with a hint of hatred in her eyes.



*nix punches ami and grabs her*


Kitomi comes up behind him and kicks him."i owe this to u Ami"


*nix just sits there, used to being beaten by his father. Kuro looks away, he never liked when nix was beaten*



MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ami had a look of guilt cross her face and she grabs the girl's arm to stop her. she just shook her head.



Kitomi had some guilt too she hadn't meant for it to be that harsh.She nods to Ami.She holds out her hand to Nix


*he stays still, his head down. He shivered every once in a while and gulped, kuro watching them*


she sits on the ground next to him."Look,im sorry and i didn't mean to be that rough so i won't to that anymore i promiseAnd if it will make u happy I'll go with you but not as a slave."
Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
Ami put her dagger away as soon as it became a small item again. Was it foolish to put your weapon away while facing an enemy? Yes, but she was willing to take a chance. She lightly touched his arm, afraid she would hurt him.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/2/11

MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ami put her dagger away as soon as it became a small item again. Was it foolish to put your weapon away while facing an enemy? Yes, but she was willing to take a chance. She lightly touched his arm, afraid she would hurt him.


*he puts his hand over hers and nods at kutomi* (name forgetful)
Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 9/2/11 , edited 9/2/11
(What does kuro and nix look like? I'm curious)
She looked at Kutomi for a minute. If she was willing to go with him not as a slave then what?

Member
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 9/2/11

Kuromicat wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ami put her dagger away as soon as it became a small item again. Was it foolish to put your weapon away while facing an enemy? Yes, but she was willing to take a chance. She lightly touched his arm, afraid she would hurt him.


*he puts his hand over hers and nods at kutomi* (name forgetful)



MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

(What does kuro and nix look like? I'm curious)
She looked at Kutomi for a minute. If she was willing to go with him not as a slave then what?



(yeah i know lol,and im curious too) She pulls him off of the ground so he can stand.
Meyuki woke up and purred
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/2/11

Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ami put her dagger away as soon as it became a small item again. Was it foolish to put your weapon away while facing an enemy? Yes, but she was willing to take a chance. She lightly touched his arm, afraid she would hurt him.


*he puts his hand over hers and nods at kutomi* (name forgetful)



MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

(What does kuro and nix look like? I'm curious)
She looked at Kutomi for a minute. If she was willing to go with him not as a slave then what?



(yeah i know lol,and im curious too) She pulls him off of the ground so he can stand.
Meyuki woke up and purred


Cant right now on my phone, and gtg sleep. But will tomorrow. M

Nix pi ks ami and kitomi up and kuro pets her*
Member
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 9/2/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

Ami put her dagger away as soon as it became a small item again. Was it foolish to put your weapon away while facing an enemy? Yes, but she was willing to take a chance. She lightly touched his arm, afraid she would hurt him.


*he puts his hand over hers and nods at kutomi* (name forgetful)



MusicLoveMichiko wrote:

(What does kuro and nix look like? I'm curious)
She looked at Kutomi for a minute. If she was willing to go with him not as a slave then what?



(yeah i know lol,and im curious too) She pulls him off of the ground so he can stand.
Meyuki woke up and purred


Cant right now on my phone, and gtg sleep. But will tomorrow. M

Nix pi ks ami and kitomi up and kuro pets her*


Meyuki continues to rub againest him

Kitomi:thanks,so is nix your actual name or is it just short for nixen?
Member
46187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Under a Tree Drea...
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
Ami squirmed free from his grip. She didn't like being carried. It only brought back memories that should of been kept hidden away. She just stood next to him instead.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

MusicLoveMichiko [lin k url="/forumtopic-730169/exen-neko-cages?fpid=37834474" title="View quoted post"]wrote
:

Ami squirmed free from his grip. She didn't like being carried. It only brought back memories that should of been kept hidden away. She just stood next to him instead.


'Its my real name… it was supposed to be named after my future talents.'
Kuro chuckles and play tackles her*
Member
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

Kuromicat wrote:


MusicLoveMichiko [lin k url="/forumtopic-730169/exen-neko-cages?fpid=37834474" title="View quoted post"]wrote
:

Ami squirmed free from his grip. She didn't like being carried. It only brought back memories that should of been kept hidden away. She just stood next to him instead.


'Its my real name… it was supposed to be named after my future talents.'
Kuro chuckles and play tackles her*

"oh cool.so what exactly is your goal with the nixen?"

She jumps away before he could play tackle her and jumps on his back holding on.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/3/11
'I-I don't like to talk about it…'
Member
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

Kuromicat wrote:

'I-I don't like to talk about it…'


"oh sorry,i didn't realize i hit a sensitive subject" she lowers her head

Meyuki purrs ontop of kuro making him vibrate
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

'I-I don't like to talk about it…'


"oh sorry,i didn't realize i hit a sensitive subject" she lowers her head

Meyuki purrs ontop of kuro making him vibrate


Kuro laughs and Nix sighs. 'Its okay.'
Member
2017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / You stalker!!!! j...
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Swirly23 wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

'I-I don't like to talk about it…'


"oh sorry,i didn't realize i hit a sensitive subject" she lowers her head

Meyuki purrs ontop of kuro making him vibrate


Kuro laughs and Nix sighs. 'Its okay.'


"you don't like to talk about your past do you?"she said in a low voice with her head still facing the ground

"Kuro, a..are you a fwend?"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.