Post Reply chatcter creation
Rima Deviluke
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Englands pants
Offline
Posted 8/20/11
Username:
Charcter name:( btw u can have up to 1-4 chacrters)
race:
age:
talents:
bio:
looks: (in spolier)

WAIT TO BE APPROVED THXX
Rima Deviluke
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Englands pants
Offline
Posted 8/20/11
Username: Rin_Kagamine_002
Charcter name: Rima deviluke
race: demon/human
age: 15
talents: super strength/controls fire
rank:(see forum for rank assignment) princess of the deviluke family
bio: the princes of the devilluke family. her past is a mystery u have tog et to no her.XD

looks: (in spolier)


8847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/20/11

Rin_Kagamine_002 wrote:

Username:
Charcter name:( btw u can have up to 1-4 chacrters)
race:
age:
talents:
bio:
looks: (in spolier)

WAIT TO BE APPROVED THXX



Username: Maxchua
Character name: Surri-chii
race: Angels
age: 15
talents: hypnotizing/controls all elements? xD
rank:(i dont get this part. D: )
looks:
Rima Deviluke
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Englands pants
Offline
Posted 8/20/11

maxchua wrote:


Rin_Kagamine_002 wrote:

Username:
Charcter name:( btw u can have up to 1-4 chacrters)
race:
age:
talents:
bio:
looks: (in spolier)

WAIT TO BE APPROVED THXX



Username: Maxchua
Character name: Surri-chii
race: Angels
age: 15
talents: hypnotizing/controls all elements? xD
rank:(i dont get this part. D: )
looks:


APPROVED
and the rank . so basically u can be a subject if ur a normal angel but if u wann be a guardian or part of a royalty family u have to go apply for it in the forum
Posted 8/20/11

Rin_Kagamine_002 wrote:

Username:
Charcter name:( btw u can have up to 1-4 chacrters)
race:
age:
talents:
bio:
looks: (in spolier)

WAIT TO BE APPROVED THXX


Username:Gister
Charcter name:Gister
race:Human
age:15
talents:The Power of Absolute Obedience", allowing him to plant commands within a person's mind upon eye contact in a manner comparable to hypnosis.
bio:Physically, Gister is underwhelming. He possesses the physical prowess of a teenager who engages in little to no strenuous physical activity. Thus, one of Gister's traits is the inability to run very fast or for any substantial period of time. Within the series, this is usually played for comedic effect, as Gister is constantly outpaced by his classmates in every situation, and even the most simple tasks requiring manual labor exhaust him before he manages to accomplish anything significant. This joke is taken to its logical conclusion in the second season, where it is revealed that Gister is supposed to attend remedial physical education classes, but skips them as often as possible.
looks:

Rima Deviluke
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Englands pants
Offline
Posted 8/20/11

Gister wrote:


Rin_Kagamine_002 wrote:

Username:
Charcter name:( btw u can have up to 1-4 chacrters)
race:
age:
talents:
bio:
looks: (in spolier)

WAIT TO BE APPROVED THXX


Username:Gister
Charcter name:Gister
race:Human
age:15
talents:The Power of Absolute Obedience", allowing him to plant commands within a person's mind upon eye contact in a manner comparable to hypnosis.
bio:Physically, Gister is underwhelming. He possesses the physical prowess of a teenager who engages in little to no strenuous physical activity. Thus, one of Gister's traits is the inability to run very fast or for any substantial period of time. Within the series, this is usually played for comedic effect, as Gister is constantly outpaced by his classmates in every situation, and even the most simple tasks requiring manual labor exhaust him before he manages to accomplish anything significant. This joke is taken to its logical conclusion in the second season, where it is revealed that Gister is supposed to attend remedial physical education classes, but skips them as often as possible.
looks:



APPROVED lol lelouch nice ;3
Posted 8/21/11
Username:xiiHersheyChocolatexx
Charcter name:Yuka Takeuchi
race:Vampire/Human
age:16
talents:"using different kinds of elements as of fire,water,thunder,light,earth,ice,wind and darkness
bio:Yuka is a human at first but the vampire of Elements will obssessed her to bacame stronger She is also a mage at Human
looks:
Rima Deviluke
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Englands pants
Offline
Posted 8/21/11

xiiHersheyChocolatexx wrote:

Username:xiiHersheyChocolatexx
Charcter name:Yuka Takeuchi
race:Vampire/Human
age:16
talents:"using different kinds of elements as of fire,water,thunder,light,earth,ice,wind and darkness
bio:Yuka is a human at first but the vampire of Elements will obssessed her to bacame stronger She is also a mage at Human
looks:


Approved
Posted 8/22/11 , edited 8/22/11
Username: Allthecolorsofthesky
Charcter name: Arabeth
Race: Angel
Age: 16
Talents: healing, singing
Bio: She was sent to watch out for a certain person she would meet one day. Often she feels out of place around people. So, she is very shy and gentle but when she feels safe she will talk a lot. For the most part she has had a normal life. She loves art and singing. When she came to earth she was giving the power of healing to help those around her.
Looks:
Rima Deviluke
8279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Englands pants
Offline
Posted 8/22/11

Allthecolorsofthesky wrote:

Username: Allthecolorsofthesky
Charcter name: Arabeth
Race: Angel
Age: 16
Talents: healing, singing
Bio: She was sent to watch out for a certain person she would meet one day. Often she feels out of place around people. So, she is very shy and gentle but when she feels safe she will talk a lot. For the most part she has had a normal life. She loves art and singing. When she came to earth she was giving the power of healing to help those around her.
Looks:


aprroved
You must be logged in to post.