First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [ɢᴀᴍɛ] Make en Avii for the person above you!!!
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 8/27/11


Here we go and I hope that you like it lol

7690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/27/11
Enjoy please![BTW nexrt person- my nickname is Pockii ^^~]
Posted 8/28/11

3271865 wrote:



Here we go and I hope that you like it lol


thx a lot brother"hug u" love it

Assistent
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 8/30/11


i made you an avii cause you haven't got any. XD here you go ~

7690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/1/11

preciousclover wrote:



i made you an avii cause you haven't got any. XD here you go ~



Whats ur nickname?
Assistent
62421 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 9/2/11

chocopockii wrote:


preciousclover wrote:



i made you an avii cause you haven't got any. XD here you go ~



Whats ur nickname?


Clover would be fine. (:
7690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

preciousclover wrote:


chocopockii wrote:


preciousclover wrote:



i made you an avii cause you haven't got any. XD here you go ~



Whats ur nickname?


Clover would be fine. (:


I hope ya like :DDD (i like used 3 textures for the background and i used overly and it looks messy xDD lol)
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 9/14/11
Here we go Pockii well I hope that you like this avii lol


7690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/21/11
HEre ya go Don-Kun :333
Manager
9771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / guess???
Offline
Posted 10/23/11



hope you like it and use it


7690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 10/23/11

lizagirl308237 wrote:




hope you like it and use it




I hope U likiee lol
Shopper
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 10/23/11

Sorry for noobness.
36024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / in Heaven
Offline
Posted 11/1/11
[i]And here your avii so I hope that you like them lol

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.