First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Sex with friends?
Posted 9/13/11

chocuqueen wrote:

You mean "Friends with Benefits" ?
Anyway I'm not okay with having sex with my friends.
To me, You're not suppose to have sex with people just for pleasure,
Or people you don't love, and to play around with.
You're suppose to have sex with the person you truly love, and you know that you'll spend your whole life with that person.
Thats why its called "Making Love"
I know this is like cheesy but thats what i think.


OMG. Why do you have so many buddies?

Posted 9/13/11

Vega66 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

You mean "Friends with Benefits" ?
Anyway I'm not okay with having sex with my friends.
To me, You're not suppose to have sex with people just for pleasure,
Or people you don't love, and to play around with.
You're suppose to have sex with the person you truly love, and you know that you'll spend your whole life with that person.
Thats why its called "Making Love"
I know this is like cheesy but thats what i think.


OMG. Why do you have so many buddies?



OT: I had this account a long time ago. Back then I used to accepted everyone, I didn't mind having some online friends. lol yeahhhh
Posted 9/13/11

chocuqueen wrote:


Vega66 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

You mean "Friends with Benefits" ?
Anyway I'm not okay with having sex with my friends.
To me, You're not suppose to have sex with people just for pleasure,
Or people you don't love, and to play around with.
You're suppose to have sex with the person you truly love, and you know that you'll spend your whole life with that person.
Thats why its called "Making Love"
I know this is like cheesy but thats what i think.


OMG. Why do you have so many buddies?



OT: I had this account a long time ago. Back then I used to accepted everyone, I didn't mind having some online friends. lol yeahhhh


You're not really thirteen, right? How old are you really?

64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/15/11
Mann! people make sex seem so BIG! sex is a natural thing, human instinct. your born with the desire. todays society have made it seem like sex is suppose to be special. Those are belifes. Lets all just have sex. its the 21st century, wheres my fucking jetpack danm it!
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
96
Offline
Posted 9/15/11
I would not have sex with my friends.

Not because I feel it is morally wrong, but because I just don't want to threaten a friendship by complicating it with sex. I'd rather keep my friends as they are, because good friends are harder to find than good sex buddies.
Posted 12/22/11
Sex with Robocop is much better.
Posted 12/22/11
That is the definition of a relationship.
Posted 12/22/11
i do it all the time. and me and my friend is cool about it. no strings attached
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
NO,,, of course i dont wanna...
i dont wanna have fucking buddies..
just because were buddies its alright..
and if you might have a baby..
you wont be buddies anymore...
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/23/11 , edited 12/23/11
It's okay if you're both on the same wavelength and you are both mature enough to handle it. People glorify sex way too much. The only problem is that people think they understand each other when they don't. It ranks right up there with hunger, thirst, and a need for shelter. I don't see why it would be bad for friends to help each other out. With strangers? That's a bit too much. But at least good friends can trust each other with such things.
4137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
I'd probably be comfortable with it, but the other person won't so I wouldn't do it.
10228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/23/11
Firstly, if you mean sex but without a relationship, then yes I think it is wrong. It's just promiscuity. And secodnly, again with the sex forum?! Can we all stop asking stuff about sex please? This is an anime site. Not a porn site!
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 12/23/11

yehanrong wrote:

Are you ok to have sex with your male or female friends just like in the movie "No Strings Attached"?


Absolutely. The best sex you'll have is with someone you'll end up hating in six months.
Posted 12/23/11

wrote:

That is the definition of a relationship.


Now, why did I ever deactivate this biotch here....
Posted 12/23/11

eclair-lumiere wrote:

Firstly, if you mean sex but without a relationship, then yes I think it is wrong. It's just promiscuity. And secodnly, again with the sex forum?! Can we all stop asking stuff about sex please? This is an anime site. Not a porn site!


How old are you again?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.