First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Bizaare things you have done to get easy cash
Posted 8/25/11
An espionage mission.

I assure you it wasn't as cool as it sounds. -__- Just had to spy on someone for my friend. It was weird....but I did good coz obviously I'm a pro-ninja.
Posted 8/25/11
Never really done anything for money (yet), but I did think of a few bizarre things.... One is that you ask random people for a dollar to use the bus or something, if you get 7-8 people to give you money in one hour then you practically make minimum wage robbing ppl
Posted 8/25/11 , edited 8/25/11

FlyinDumpling wrote:

That's pretty bizaare. You know what's even more bizaare? working for no money

volunteering



Indeed, The only thing I've done so far was sit outside a supermarket and suddenly someone just dropped $5.00 geez I didn't realize I looked that poor and homeless.... .
Posted 8/25/11
I read out a couple excerpts for an online novel and i got paid $100 for every 5 minutes of audio.



n___n
17189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 8/25/11

KiteCross wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

That's pretty bizaare. You know what's even more bizaare? working for no money

volunteering
Indeed, The only thing I've done so far was sit outside a supermarket and suddenly someone just dropped $5.00 geez I didn't realize I looked that poor and homeless.... .
You were properly looking down in a dejected way while holding a coffee cup.

2490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/25/11
well.. a long time ago my grama paid to rub ointment on her feet it was gross....
Posted 8/25/11

idiot_parade wrote:

I read out a couple excerpts for an online novel and i got paid $100 for every 5 minutes of audio.



n___n


o-o I wanna do thaaat LOL
Posted 8/26/11

windbirdie wrote:


idiot_parade wrote:

I read out a couple excerpts for an online novel and i got paid $100 for every 5 minutes of audio.



n___n


o-o I wanna do thaaat LOL


Yeah it was great ! such easy money !!
Posted 8/26/11
Do the words Escort Service ring a bell???

lol

who me?
Posted 8/26/11
Assassin for hire.
Posted 8/26/11
Dressed like a homeless person and sat in the tunnel going to town centre with a dog I found on the streets by coincidence.
41651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/26/11 , edited 8/26/11
My mother paid me 20 dollars to clean out all the fridges in the house. Something I don't think my family has done since we actually purchased the things. I ended up finding around 20 kinds of expired food and 20 kinds of mold.....

I think someone bet me I couldn't run around screaming for 2 minutes with socks on my head during school. I won that bet.
1917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / dining area, eating
Offline
Posted 8/26/11
there's no freaking easy cash now... everything that you earn is from your fruit of labor and also because you deserve it...
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Bulacan
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

ebscidy wrote:

well.. a long time ago my grama paid to rub ointment on her feet it was gross....


Wow, I feel like I've been cheated I do that all the time for my mom... Maybe I should start asking for salary...

2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Bulacan
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

Rina-San wrote:

An espionage mission.

I assure you it wasn't as cool as it sounds. -__- Just had to spy on someone for my friend. It was weird....but I did good coz obviously I'm a pro-ninja.


Was it to see of her bf is cheating on her? << random guess
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.