First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Natsumi's House
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/11
Home to Natsumi, Reni, and Akuma!


::Living Room(s)::


::Kitchen(s)::


::Natsumi's Room::


::Reni's Room::


::Akuma's Room::


::Outback::
Moderator
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 8/25/11
Once there, Akuma opened the door, "Natsumi~ Were back!!" She called, walking in with Reni
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/11

Once there, Akuma opened the door, "Natsumi~ Were back!!" She called, walking in with Reni


Reni walked in. "We're here!" she said.

Natsumi called from in the kitchen, "Welcome back!"
Moderator
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 8/25/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Once there, Akuma opened the door, "Natsumi~ Were back!!" She called, walking in with Reni


Reni walked in. "We're here!" she said.

Natsumi called from in the kitchen, "Welcome back!"


Akuma ran into the kitchen, Tackling Natsumi, "Your not Mad at us, Right??"
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/26/11

Akuma ran into the kitchen, Tackling Natsumi, "Your not Mad at us, Right??"



Natsumi giggled as Akuma tackled her and Reni walked into the kitchen as well. "No.. I'm not. Why would I be?"
Moderator
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 8/26/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Akuma ran into the kitchen, Tackling Natsumi, "Your not Mad at us, Right??"



Natsumi giggled as Akuma tackled her and Reni walked into the kitchen as well. "No.. I'm not. Why would I be?"


"Ehe..No reason.." She said, laughing, "Me and Reni just thought you would be~ But that doesnt matter!" She said, "Im hungry!!"
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/26/11

"Ehe..No reason.." She said, laughing, "Me and Reni just thought you would be~ But that doesnt matter!" She said, "Im hungry!!"


"Jeez, the cops these days really aren't letting anything go..." Reni said, looking through the cupboards for something to eat.

"The cops?" Natsumi asked. "Why did you bring them up?"
Moderator
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 8/26/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


"Ehe..No reason.." She said, laughing, "Me and Reni just thought you would be~ But that doesnt matter!" She said, "Im hungry!!"


"Jeez, the cops these days really aren't letting anything go..." Reni said, looking through the cupboards for something to eat.

"The cops?" Natsumi asked. "Why did you bring them up?"


Akuma sighed, "Cause, me and Reni were being..Uh..Perused by them??" She said, shrugging
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/26/11

Akuma sighed, "Cause, me and Reni were being..Uh..Perused by them??" She said, shrugging



Somehow, that news didn't surprise Natsumi one bit. "What did you two do THIS time?" She sighed as she remember the LAST time they were being chased.

"Nothing, bad, promise!" Reni said.
Moderator
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 8/26/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Akuma sighed, "Cause, me and Reni were being..Uh..Perused by them??" She said, shrugging



Somehow, that news didn't surprise Natsumi one bit. "What did you two do THIS time?" She sighed as she remember the LAST time they were being chased.

"Nothing, bad, promise!" Reni said.


Akuma nodded, "Yeah! The cops were being stupid, I dont even know why they were after us.." She said, laughing
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

Akuma nodded, "Yeah! The cops were being stupid, I dont even know why they were after us.." She said, laughing



She sighed. "Usually when you say that, you know why the cops are after you."

"But honest, Natsumi! We don't know why they were after us!" Reni said.
Moderator
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


Akuma nodded, "Yeah! The cops were being stupid, I dont even know why they were after us.." She said, laughing



She sighed. "Usually when you say that, you know why the cops are after you."

"But honest, Natsumi! We don't know why they were after us!" Reni said.


"Really! I mean, They should AT LEAST have a reason, this time, was for laughs.." She said, shrugging.
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

"Really! I mean, They should AT LEAST have a reason, this time, was for laughs.." She said, shrugging.



"Well," Natsumi began. "I wouldn't be surprised. After all, you cause them a lot of trouble."

"Not our fault we get bored a lot!" Reni complained.
Moderator
150978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ❤KUROSHITSUJI❤
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

KawaiiNeko122 wrote:


"Really! I mean, They should AT LEAST have a reason, this time, was for laughs.." She said, shrugging.



"Well," Natsumi began. "I wouldn't be surprised. After all, you cause them a lot of trouble."

"Not our fault we get bored a lot!" Reni complained.


Akuma nodded, "Yea!! Its really boring, So we have to make our own fun!!"
155814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

Akuma nodded, "Yea!! Its really boring, So we have to make our own fun!!"



Natsumi sighed. "You guys should watch yourselves..."

"Don't worry! We will!" Reni said.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.