First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Character creation
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/26/11 , edited 8/26/11
Username:
Name:
Age:
Race:
Personality:
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}:
Ability's, maximum of 3:
Bio:
Picture:
Other:

ill add ranks later
Posted 8/26/11 , edited 8/26/11
Username: thewolfwarrior
Name: Okami
Age: unknown
Race: wolf
Personality: kind, loving and strong willed
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}: light
Ability's, maximum of 3: fire, lightning and the wind
Bio: when she was a pup a dragon of pure evil killed her whole family. So she is now ready to take revenge of there deaths
Picture: wolf form:
human form:

Other: she has a pendent to keep her ultimate form under control. She also has a crystal on her forehead to make her powers stronger
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/26/11
Username: DemonDante1216
Name: Omega
Age: Unknown
Race: Dragon
Personality: Easy-going
Alignment:neutral
Ability's, maximum of 3:
Bio: Never picked a side cuase hes Okami's friend And Onaga's older brother
Picture:
Other:

Name: Onaga
Age: unknown
Race: Dragon
Personality: Cruel
Alignment:dark
Ability's, maximum of 3: Controls all demons, can control shadows, and can shape-shift
Bio: Onaga killed Okami's Family, is know as 'The Dragon of Pure evil' and 'The Darkness Lord'
Picture:
Other:
Member
1182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / going insane
Offline
Posted 8/26/11
Username: lilpriWISH
Name: Sage
Age: 13
Race: human
Personality: she is stubborn around her crush (who is unknown) but is calm and collected when she is with her friends.c
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}: light
Ability's, maximum of 3: using a scythe very skillfully
Bio: unknown
Picture: on my profile
Other:
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/26/11

lilpriWISH wrote:

Username: lilpriWISH
Name: Sage
Age: 13
Race: human
Personality: she is stubborn around her crush (who is unknown) but is calm and collected when she is with her friends.c
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}: light
Ability's, maximum of 3: using a scythe very skillfully
Bio: unknown
Picture: on my profile
Other:


Approved, now go get a rank
Posted 8/26/11


Username:-Hikari_Akuma-
Name:Light Tenshi
Age:Unknown
Race:half fallen angel half demon also part human
Personality:differs when he meets people
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}:Neutral
Ability's, maximum of 3:to control light and shadows and to use very high level magic
Bio:Unknown
Picture:

Other:he wheres a necklace that has black wings on it

Username:-Hikari_Akuma-
Name:Zero Ragnarok
Age:Unknown
Race:half wolf and half demon also part human
Personality:
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}:Neutral
Ability's, maximum of 3:can control time to a certain extent,can use high level Holy Magic, and can go really fasy
Bio:Unknown
Picture:

Other:wheres a necklace with white wings on it
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/26/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



Username:-Hikari_Akuma-
Name:Light Tenshi
Age:Unknown
Race:half fallen angel half demon also part human
Personality:differs when he meets people
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}:Neutral
Ability's, maximum of 3:to control light and shadows and to use very high level magic
Bio:Unknown
Picture:

Other:he wheres a necklace that has black wings on it

Username:-Hikari_Akuma-
Name:Zero Ragnarok
Age:Unknown
Race:half wolf and half demon also part human
Personality:
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}:Neutral
Ability's, maximum of 3:can control time to a certain extent,can use high level Holy Magic, and can go really fasy
Bio:Unknown
Picture:

Other:wheres a necklace with white wings on it


Approved, I would say go pick a rank, but you are neutral
Member
39592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 8/27/11 , edited 8/27/11
Username:divapireice
Name:diva
Age:16
Race:half vampire and half demon
Personality:cold and sometime nice
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}:light
Ability's, maximum of 3:darkness, ice and blood
Bio:her family was kill by a pureblood vampire so now she is take to hunt them and is look for her twin brother
Picture:

Other:has bat wing sometimes
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

divapireice wrote:

Username:divapireice
Name:diva
Age:16
Race:half vampire and half demon
Personality:cold and sometime nice
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}:light
Ability's, maximum of 3:darkness, ice and blood
Bio:her family was kill by a pureblood vampire so now she is take to hunt them and is look for her twin brother
Picture: it is my avii
Other:has bat wing sometimes


Approved, now go pick a rank
Member
39592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 8/27/11 , edited 8/27/11
Username:divapireice
Name:izaya
Age:16
Race:half vampire and helf demon
Personality:nice
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}:light
Ability's, maximum of 3:fire,lighting and rose torn
Bio:same as diva but is look for her too
Picture:

Other:

Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

divapireice wrote:

Username:divapireice
Name:izaya
Age:16
Race:half vampire and helf demon
Personality:nice
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}:light
Ability's, maximum of 3:fire,lighting and rose torn
Bio:same as diva but is look for her too
Picture:

Other:



Axcepted
Member
31698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My Safe Haven
Offline
Posted 8/29/11 , edited 8/29/11
Username: anne_nicole
Name: Ashton Prince
Age: unknown
Race: hybrid of both angel and demon
Personality: Kind hearted,patience,smart,Calm,helpful,a bit easy going as well but hides all this under a cold font.
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}: Neutral
Ability's, maximum of 3: light(healing) and dark(basic four elements) magic as well as summoning creatures from another world
Bio: Unknown
Picture:
Human Form:

Angel Form:

Demon Form:

Other: he wears a simple black chocker that serves as a limiter for his abilities. Have a pet dragon that can shape shift from it's original form to a cute baby form then to a human form. and is always accompanied by an unknown creature that sometimes serves like a almost limitless bag. There are times when he changes his form from demon to angel he ends up fusing both which in turn causes him to have a black left wing and a right white wing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username: anne_nicole
Name: Shinigami Rin
Age: unknown
Race: Half angel and Half youkai and a little bit human
Personality: loyal,friendly,kind hearted,can be a bit childish,calm,smart,patience and helpful
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}: Light
Ability's, maximum of 3: Light/healing magic,Teleportation and Language-user (Kotodama tsukai) who can summon things when she emphasizes words.
Bio: Unknown except that she was once a half human and half angel until one time she was possessed by a youkai at a very young age and because of that event she became a Hanyou a half youkai and half human which in her position she became a 25% youkai and human yet for some weird circumstances her angel blood wasn't affected at all at that event. which make her half angel and 25% human and 25% youkai
Picture:
Angel form:

Human form:

Youkai/Demon form:

Other: She can conjure up weapons or objects by saying one word, however there are certain objects where she needs to use a lengthy spell in order to conjure it up. if she overuses her power, she can lose her voice for a while. She is ashton's childhood friend and the only person for now that knows his personality under that cold font well other than some of ashton's summons that is. She also became blind after the event back when she was still young yet she learned how to use her other senses in order to not be a burden to people.
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

anne_nicole wrote:

Username: anne_nicole
Name: Ashton Prince
Age: unknown
Race: hybrid of both angel and demon
Personality: Kind hearted,patience,smart,Calm,helpful,a bit easy going as well but hides all this under a cold font.
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}: Neutral
Ability's, maximum of 3: light(healing) and dark(basic four elements) magic as well as summoning creatures from another world
Bio: Unknown
Picture:
Human Form:

Angel Form:

Demon Form:

Other: he wears a simple black chocker that serves as a limiter for his abilities. Have a pet dragon that can shape shift from it's original form to a cute baby form then to a human form. and is always accompanied by an unknown creature that sometimes serves like a almost limitless bag. There are times when he changes his form from demon to angel he ends up fusing both which in turn causes him to have a black left wing and a right white wing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Username: anne_nicole
Name: Shinigami Rin
Age: unknown
Race: Half angel and Half youkai and a little bit human
Personality: loyal,friendly,kind hearted,can be a bit childish,calm,smart,patience and helpful
Alignment(light, neutral, dark){if you pick neutral, change it when you pick a side}: Light
Ability's, maximum of 3: Light/healing magic,Teleportation and Language-user (Kotodama tsukai) who can summon things when she emphasizes words.
Bio: Unknown except that she was once a half human and half angel until one time she was possessed by a youkai at a very young age and because of that event she became a Hanyou a half youkai and half human which in her position she became a 25% youkai and human yet for some weird circumstances her angel blood wasn't affected at all at that event. which make her half angel and 25% human and 25% youkai
Picture:
Angel form:

Human form:

Youkai/Demon form:

Other: She can conjure up weapons or objects by saying one word, however there are certain objects where she needs to use a lengthy spell in order to conjure it up. if she overuses her power, she can lose her voice for a while. She is ashton's childhood friend and the only person for now that knows his personality under that cold font well other than some of ashton's summons that is. She also became blind after the event back when she was still young yet she learned how to use her other senses in order to not be a burden to people.


Approved, for your character of light, go pick a rank
78742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/30/11 , edited 8/30/11
Username: mmaraci7

Name: Ren

Age: N/A - in human form she looks like 21

Race: Half Angel and Half human

Personality: hard working, down-to-earth, sarcastic

Alignment(light, neutral, dark): Light

Ability's, maximum of 3: telekinesis, shadows, earth control

Bio:
¤ born half angel half human
¤ controls shadows since she was trached by a demon who thought he could bring her on their side but she ended up killing him after learning to control shadows
¤ because of her name , others think that she's a guy
¤ rest is unknown



Picture:
Angel form - her wings are the typical long,white wings




Human form



Other:

§ uses mostly telekinesis
§ doesn't like to talk much
§ loves to do her job and always gets it done
§ because of her powers, she is mostly takes to get rid of demons

§ her weapon is a long scythe that has two sharp edges, divided by a blue stone in the middle

Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

mmaraci7 wrote:

Username: mmaraci7

Name: Ren

Age: N/A - in human form she looks like 21

Race: Half Angel and Half human

Personality: hard working, down-to-earth, sarcastic

Alignment(light, neutral, dark): Light

Ability's, maximum of 3: telekinesis, shadows, earth control

Bio:
¤ born half angel half human
¤ controls shadows since she was trached by a demon who thought he could bring her on their side but she ended up killing him after learning to control shadows
¤ because of her name , others think that she's a guy
¤ rest is unknown



Picture:
Angel form - her wings are the typical long,white wings




Human form



Other:

§ uses mostly telekinesis
§ doesn't like to talk much
§ loves to do her job and always gets it done
§ because of her powers, she is mostly takes to get rid of demons

§ her weapon is a long scythe that has two sharp edges, divided by a blue stone in the middle



nice, approved
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.