First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Karakura Town
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

Avenger67 wrote:

madara blocks it while helbi is amazed


*When the smoke clears, Yammy is behind him, Punching downward at Madara*
Posted 8/29/11
Madara takes yammys arm and throws him followed by a hard kick
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/29/11

Avenger67 wrote:

Madara takes yammys arm and throws him followed by a hard kick


*In the smoke, Yammy got up and aimed a cero at Madara*
Posted 8/30/11
madara just stood there and the cero went through him*laugh* that tickles
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

Avenger67 wrote:

madara just stood there and the cero went through him*laugh* that tickles


*in a brief moment, 10 Balas were shot at madara*
Posted 8/30/11
hahahah that really tickels*then madara appears behind him and yammy is confuse,madara then uses his shanigan on him* now u are in my jutsu
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

Avenger67 wrote:

hahahah that really tickels*then madara appears behind him and yammy is confuse,madara then uses his shanigan on him* now u are in my jutsu


(you cant control my person)
Yammy is trying to find Madara,*
Posted 8/31/11
(sorry)
Madara comes out of no were and he uses his shanigan
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

Avenger67 wrote:

(sorry)
Madara comes out of no were and he uses his shanigan


*Yammy quickly looked away, then grabbing his sword*
Yammy: You want to make a fight last, never make me mad
Posted 8/31/11
Mabara laughs and tries to see how far this can go * pulls out his kuni to be ready and goes head on to hit Yammy*
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

Avenger67 wrote:

Mabara laughs and tries to see how far this can go * pulls out his kuni to be ready and goes head on to hit Yammy*


*Omega looks at Helbi and asks*
Yammy: Should i use 'it' here or somewhere else
(it meaning resurrection)
Posted 8/31/11
Helbi say sure if ur really wnat to
Madara looks at him for a sec
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

Avenger67 wrote:

Helbi say sure if ur really wnat to
Madara looks at him for a sec


*Yammy holds his sword and then looked at Madara*
Yammy: Wanna real fight or stop now
Posted 8/31/11
Huuhuhu*madara is thinking of a plan, waiting for something to happen next
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

Avenger67 wrote:

Huuhuhu*madara is thinking of a plan, waiting for something to happen next


Yammy: fine then you got a fight. ANGER
*Yammy Transformed into his Resurrection form, destroying a few things as he grew in size*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.