First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Karakura Town
Posted 8/31/11
madara is amazed but no to amazed by his power,"man u are huge i guess i have to work a little bit harder" Madara says
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

Avenger67 wrote:

madara is amazed but no to amazed by his power,"man u are huge i guess i have to work a little bit harder" Madara says


Yammy: what sre you going to do, little man
Posted 8/31/11
Madara pulls out his shanigan*i will probally save my best attack for later* he thoght
Helbi says to her self this is awsome*all of a sudden Itachi appears behind helbi*
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

Avenger67 wrote:

Madara pulls out his shanigan*i will probally save my best attack for later* he thoght
Helbi says to her self this is awsome*all of a sudden Itachi appears behind helbi*


*Yammy slams his fist at Madara*
Yammy:Don't even
Posted 8/31/11
* madara pulls out his shanigan and his punch goes threw him, Madara flashes away
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

Avenger67 wrote:

* madara pulls out his shanigan and his punch goes threw him, Madara flashes away


Yammy: Huh, Are you running, little man
Posted 8/31/11
no just planing
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 8/31/11

Avenger67 wrote:

no just planing


*Yammy smashes the buildings around him*
Where are you
*He starts to get angery when he couldn't find him*
Posted 9/1/11
Madara comes out of no where he uses his shanigan to put him in a Genjutus He then says "u cant move now!!"
Creator
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

Avenger67 wrote:

Madara pulls out his shanigan*i will probally save my best attack for later* he thoght
Helbi says to her self this is awsome*all of a sudden Itachi appears behind helbi*


*Finishes my Sake as soon as Itach appears then stands up. Glances over at the fights direction with a small grin*
I see, those two have a extraordinary fighting prowess...

*Glances at Helbi with the same grin*
Helbi, how would you like to accompany me on a little mission? As for Itach, he can monitor these two in case they draw the attention of any Shinigami or if things get out of hand. We can't let these two destroy this place before we get what we want after all.

Posted 9/4/11
Yea I will come wit u
itachi looks at them then he looks back at the fight
Creator
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Avenger67 wrote:

Yea I will come wit u
itachi looks at them then he looks back at the fight


*Raises my right hand in the air then snaps my fingers, opening a mid-sized Garganta*
Alright, let's go Helbi...

*Puts my hand back down then walks casually inside then disappears*
To the Hidden Leaf Village.
Posted 9/4/11
Helbi follows
Huh what a werid place, it peaceful?!
Creator
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Avenger67 wrote:

Helbi follows
Huh what a werid place, it peaceful?!


*As you walk inside the Garganta, it closes behind us, leading us to the Hidden Leaf Village*

(Move to the Hidden Leaf Village area in the forums)
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 9/5/11

Avenger67 wrote:

Helbi follows
Huh what a werid place, it peaceful?!


GRAH
*Yammy's tail strats to thrash about *
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.