First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
What Family Member Do You Dislike?
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/27/11
You again...
Still good at lying I see.
Posted 8/27/11

Tokom23 wrote:


NyuBoom wrote:


Tokom23 wrote:


Gaarindor wrote:

Just change your password.


Changed it many times. He has some kind of hacking program on his computer. That's how he gets in. I'm getting worried.


lol scary.


I'm not the only one he hacks though. He also hacks William's (my other triplet) account, and many others that are not even in my family. Should I just call the police or something?


lol that would be funny. no you can't stop a hitler.
Posted 8/27/11

chrome_mist wrote:

You again...
Still good at lying I see.


hahahahha
Posted 8/27/11

chrome_mist wrote:

You again...
Still good at lying I see.


Ah.....what does that mean? I'm not lying, but it is hard to believe.....
Posted 8/27/11
wow.....a lot of rage going on here. people can be harsh and scary in crunchyroll i suppose. might need to keep that in mind and be more careful, i guess, but i doubt that i'll hardly ever go on here except for gintama......
Posted 8/27/11

Kamek20XX wrote:

wow.....a lot of rage going on here. people can be harsh and scary in crunchyroll i suppose. might need to keep that in mind and be more careful, i guess, but i doubt that i'll hardly ever go on here except for gintama......


Unless you don't come here a lot, yeah, you'll find many of those people in here.......
Posted 8/27/11
eh. used to it. it's the internet. can't take many things seriously. best to ignore people as you'll probably never see them in life. easier said then done i guess. easier for me at least
Posted 8/27/11 , edited 8/27/11

Kamek20XX wrote:

eh. used to it. it's the internet. can't take many things seriously. best to ignore people as you'll probably never see them in life. easier said then done i guess. easier for me at least


Not if they keep replying on the forum that wasn't suppose to be there in the first place posted by someone else using you account. Wish people can give me a break here, especially chrome_mist there.....
Posted 8/27/11

Tokom23 wrote:


Kamek20XX wrote:

eh. used to it. it's the internet. can't take many things seriously. best to ignore people as you'll probably never see them in life. easier said then done i guess. easier for me at least


Not if they keep replying on the forum that wasn't suppose to be there in the first place posted by someone else using you account. Wish people can give me a break here, especially chrome_mist there.....


like i said, ignore it, but i doubt she was acting serious there. anyways, isn't this avoiding the topic now?
17181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 8/27/11
The ones that live with me
Posted 8/27/11
Louis. She's definitely the worst member.
Posted 8/27/11

FlyinDumpling wrote:

The ones that live with me


Posted 8/27/11
My mother
Posted 8/27/11
I don't dislike any of them.
1917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / dining area, eating
Offline
Posted 8/27/11
all of my sibling annoys me alot... maybe because i love them a lot... LOL
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.