First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Im in a dark place right now
3238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

OshareCuPCakEe wrote:

I have a hard time taking this seriously....


My thoughts exactly. Why the hell would you come on a message board and typing all this? Dude....exit the stage, your 15 minutes of fame is over.

You wanted your attention whoring points, and you got it.

Posted 8/27/11
Worry bout him

not me

I am....

where did he go???
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

OshareCuPCakEe wrote:

This guy is not suicidal, he just want some attention....poor bastard. Didn't his mother give him a cuddle?


He's probably trolling. Along with that other bitch who is telling people to do something about it. So unrealistic.

53231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

CarboKill wrote:

Take them all, this is funny.


Ha!

Anyway, if you truly need help then PM some of the people who have posted about why you want to kill yourself. You can't just expect someone to give you a reason to live just because you say you need one. We don't know your life so how can you expect us to help you when you really don't want us to?

Also taking a good number of pills might do you in for a couple of minutes and you might feel a bit crazy for bit, but depending on your weight you won't really die. It takes a hella lot more than that to die so just PM someone if you really need help, otherwise chill out and drink some dr. pepper, cures every aliment.
Posted 8/27/11
Bitch?

OK..

I am out..

41229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 8/27/11


LOL

Yeah aspirin isn't guaranteed to actually kill you. Plus you'll most likely endure horrible internal damage, rather than death. So If you don't want to experience PAIN! you should stop alright problem solved. Let's get some chow.
btw, if you do end up going to the hospital, they'll make you swallow charcoal make you swallow charcoal.
126446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Gensokyo
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

SixMoons wrote:

Bitch?

OK..

I am out..



See ya later hun <3
33520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Orlando, Florida
Offline
Posted 8/27/11 , edited 8/27/11
Why post this in a forum on here? Do you need an audience?

You will now be labeled as an attention whore and ignored. Have a wonderful rest of your day.

BTW- taking a bunch of aspirin is one of the stupidest ways to kill yourself. If you really intend to kill yourself then find a way with a higher chance of actually dieing instead of just ruining your stomach.
41229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

BabyBlueAbhorsen wrote:

Why post this in a forum on here? Do you need an audience?

You will now be labeled as an attention whore and ignored. Have a wonderful rest of your day.


Agreed, if this is real he should have posted this in a medical/help forum, not on an ANIME forum.
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 8/27/11 , edited 8/27/11

redlinerenegade wrote:


BabyBlueAbhorsen wrote:

Why post this in a forum on here? Do you need an audience?

You will now be labeled as an attention whore and ignored. Have a wonderful rest of your day.


Agreed, if this is real he should have posted this in a medical/help forum, not on an ANIME forum.


This is the General Discussion area, not the anime section. Or were you referring to the whole site? because it's more specifically for asian culture, I guess.
33520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Orlando, Florida
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

CarboKill wrote:


redlinerenegade wrote:


BabyBlueAbhorsen wrote:

Why post this in a forum on here? Do you need an audience?

You will now be labeled as an attention whore and ignored. Have a wonderful rest of your day.


Agreed, if this is real he should have posted this in a medical/help forum, not on an ANIME forum.


This is the General Discussion area, not the anime section. Or were you referring to the whole site? because it's more specifically for asian culture, I guess.


I was referring to the whole site, not the section of the forum. I should have been more clear in my post.
Posted 8/27/11 , edited 8/27/11
Given at the rate he is taking aspirin and the post, I think he is overdosing right now... thx a lot dude, u died on my birthday... couldn't you find a happier way to die like laughing gas and carbon monoxide?
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 8/27/11


Huh? Did this come up in your notifications? I was quoting the other guy.
Posted 8/27/11

boyODD wrote:

Well i heard 13 asprins will you right? i have atleast 20 and some water to down to them all i really hate living right now btu i dont have any reason to kill myself

so i guess in ten minutes if i dont find a reason to live ill begin taking these pills


:o AH! No! Don't! There's no reason to do that to calm yourself! Play some video games, listen to some music, do something that you absolutely love that makes you love yourself even more and enjoy the life you live! I had a bad day too (well on this site when my brother hacked my account)! Everyone has bad days, many even more worse than yours! Please don't think you're the only one and don't do what you just stated.......Just think about what you might lose......
33520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Orlando, Florida
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

CarboKill wrote:



Huh? Did this come up in your notifications? I was quoting the other guy.


He quoted me and I saw your post under it. I felt it was a misunderstanding cause by my post so I responded.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.