First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
There needs to be more zombies...
Posted 8/27/11


MoxiRoxi wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

HSotD is good for the first few episodes, but uh...then it focuses WAY too heavily on ecchi and random violence. I mean, I like random violence, but still...it starts to forget about the plot (if there even is one. I cant say there is, what with that shitty ending) and starts getting really boring.

Plus...

Y DEY NO LET PAEDOPHILE SCHOOLTEACHER LIVE.


Haha, well I just started watching lol... I guess if it gets shitty towards the end... I'll still watch it! xD Is there A LOT OF Ecchi though??

But I do love random violence.... and there's a pedo teacher? lol xD


There's so much ecchi it was agonizing to watch. I dropped it after episode 7. It wasn't getting anywhere and it was focusing on the wrong things. But seriously, breasts don't jiggle like that. Ever. The anime practically make them into nunchaku.


Rina-San wrote:

Dead Island looks like an amazing game, out in September. Zombies just rock all together, you can apply them to anything. Even a Jane Austen novel! That's how diverse their awesomeness really is. <33 fellow obsess-e.


Seconded. I'm watching Dead Island pretty closely. It feels so much less of a "Find conveniently placed armaments and fight back against ravenous zombies" and "Run like a little bitch away from the ravenous zombies".

57277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/27/11
Zombies have already been over used....within games
6670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / You don't need to...
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

chrome_mist wrote:

You wouldn't be saying that if zombies were real.

Mermaids >>>>>>>>>>>




Is tht really a mermaid at the bottom? lol
Posted 8/27/11

MoxiRoxi wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

You wouldn't be saying that if zombies were real.

Mermaids >>>>>>>>>>>




Is tht really a mermaid at the bottom? lol


Looks more like a jedi using the force to rotate.
6670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / You don't need to...
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

Lauriet wrote:


MoxiRoxi wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

You wouldn't be saying that if zombies were real.

Mermaids >>>>>>>>>>>




Is tht really a mermaid at the bottom? lol


Looks more like a jedi using the force to rotate.


Haha, agreed xD

59084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Tacodome
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

CarboKill wrote:


MoxiRoxi wrote:


CarboKill wrote:

HSotD is good for the first few episodes, but uh...then it focuses WAY too heavily on ecchi and random violence. I mean, I like random violence, but still...it starts to forget about the plot (if there even is one. I cant say there is, what with that shitty ending) and starts getting really boring.

Plus...

Y DEY NO LET PAEDOPHILE SCHOOLTEACHER LIVE.


Haha, well I just started watching lol... I guess if it gets shitty towards the end... I'll still watch it! xD Is there A LOT OF Ecchi though??

But I do love random violence.... and there's a pedo teacher? lol xD


Yes. Spoilers:



And yes, there is ALOT of ecchi. The OVA is pretty much a hentai.


When did he die? I don't remember it happening, even in the manga. Or was it just implied he was killed when they left the compound after the emp attack?
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

MoxiRoxi wrote:


chrome_mist wrote:

You wouldn't be saying that if zombies were real.

Mermaids >>>>>>>>>>>




Is tht really a mermaid at the bottom? lol


▼▼
▼▼
▼▼
▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▼▼▼
▼▼



Lauriet wrote:

a jedi using the force to rotate.







-----
There ya go.
Posted 8/27/11


I feel incredibly badass despite it being nothing to really brag about.
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 8/28/11


Posted 8/28/11
I think they should keep zombies in moderation. They make for good horror villains, and it would be a shame for it to be 'killed' by being overdone.
59084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Tacodome
Offline
Posted 8/28/11

CarboKill wrote:





Posted 8/28/11 , edited 8/28/11
Zombies, to me, are pretty over-rated. It maybe "new" in anime terms, but pretty much everyone has played out the zombie. Didn't really get much into High School of the Dead. For some reason, it didn't really draw me in.
Posted 8/28/11
Everything's been overused it just depends on who does it creatively....
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.