First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Seireitei 2
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/27/11
Please RP here and follow the plot.

The Seireiei 2..

Edit: Reaosn for creating a Seireitei 2 forum was becuase the old one got too many pages.

Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/27/11
Kole: *walks through his divison barracks and watches as his divsion soul reapers were training with each other* *nods his head and walks towards his office*
Member
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / i'm here, your there
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

kster_9111 wrote:

Kole: *walks through his divison barracks and watches as his divsion soul reapers were training with each other* *nods his head and walks towards his office*


Dyan: *walking around*
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/27/11


(finally man I was waiting for you)

*divsion 1 soul reapers appear before him* The captain commander would like a word with you.

Member
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / i'm here, your there
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

kster_9111 wrote:



(finally man I was waiting for you)

*divsion 1 soul reapers appear before him* The captain commander would like a word with you.



(sorry couple of my friends came over 2 see how i was doin since i hadn't been in school 4 the last 2 days n they didn't know about my operation. they r gone now so no more distractions lol)

Dyan: alright where is he?
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/27/11


(lol I was joking)

Dvision 1 SR: He is in his barracks somewhere Captain Dyan.
Member
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / i'm here, your there
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

kster_9111 wrote:



(lol I was joking)

Dvision 1 SR: He is in his barracks somewhere Captain Dyan.


(meh lol)

Dyan: thanks *flash steps to the 1st divison barracks and begins looking for Kole*
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/27/11


Kole: *looked to see Dyan from across*
Member
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / i'm here, your there
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

kster_9111 wrote:



Kole: *looked to see Dyan from across*


Dyan: *see's kole and flash steps the distance between them* you wanted to see me captain-commander?
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/27/11


Kole: I wanted to ask you about the progress of your Dvision training. As I seem to have mis placed your files you gave in.
Member
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / i'm here, your there
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

kster_9111 wrote:



Kole: I wanted to ask you about the progress of your Dvision training. As I seem to have mis placed your files you gave in.


Dyan: alright a few problems here and there but nothing worth mentioning
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/27/11


Kole: What I just tol you was a lie. *leans in foward and whispers* The central 46 are watching. But I needed to ask where you alligence lied with me or them.
Member
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / i'm here, your there
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

kster_9111 wrote:



Kole: What I just tol you was a lie. *leans in foward and whispers* The central 46 are watching. But I needed to ask where you alligence lied with me or them.


Dyan: *uncertain tone* uhmm i guess both of you's
Creator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/27/11


Kole: Ok. Well then will be off then to my office if I am needed you knw were I am.
Member
11971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / i'm here, your there
Offline
Posted 8/27/11

kster_9111 wrote:



Kole: Ok. Well then will be off then to my office if I am needed you knw were I am.


Dyan: hey wait a minute, you went through all that trouble to ask me a question and than you plan on ditching me just like that?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.