First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What are CR points?
16096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Daytona Beach
Offline
Posted 8/29/11 , edited 8 days ago
Can they be used, can they be gifted like a +rep system, how do I earn them, why do I have so many for doing nothing?
Posted 8/29/11
CR points basically show how much you are involved in the community. What you do depends on how many points you get. For example, making a forum post gives you two CR points . These points are non-redeemable, so no prizes.

You can learn more in the link below:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/help?topic=crpoints
16096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Daytona Beach
Offline
Posted 8/29/11
Thank you, i would say close thread but this may be useful to someone in the future or to search.
Jynxis 
60522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Alberta
Offline
Posted 9/6/11
Points are meaningless right now. But who knows... in the future they might be worth something and by then you might have 100,000 CR Points.
38622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Dallas
Offline
Posted 9/13/11
Are you able to give points to other members?
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/30/12
@vicious176 as you were right i was googling this and it popped up, so thank you for keeping it!
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/12
How do you earn CR points? How do you know how many you earned?
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/12
I'm totally new here. I just joined 5 minutes ago and don't know how to use the site besides adding a picture of a dog to the pet page!
The Wise Wizard
75092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/5/12 , edited 6/5/12

coolasiankids123 wrote:

How do you earn CR points? How do you know how many you earned?

For free members, CR points are essentially an indicator of activity. (Premium members get 1000 points a month, so for them it is more of an indicator of how long they have been a premium member).

You can tell how many you have earned simply by looking at your below your avatar over on the left side on any of your posts.

For more information, see http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-673425/crunchyroll-points.

Please note that some of the items you can gain points for (like "uploading a video" and any activities related to subtitles) have not applied since CR stopped being a fansub site at the end of 2008.


FYI, it is not necessary to double post (i.e., posting again if no one else has posted after you). You can click the "edit" link on your earlier message and add to it, and the topic will be bumped the same as if you posted a new message.

66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/12
Thank you oh Ancient One!
37531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / My house, probabl...
Offline
Posted 6/10/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


coolasiankids123 wrote:

How do you earn CR points? How do you know how many you earned?

For free members, CR points are essentially an indicator of activity. (Premium members get 1000 points a month, so for them it is more of an indicator of how long they have been a premium member).

You can tell how many you have earned simply by looking at your below your avatar over on the left side on any of your posts.

For more information, see http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-673425/crunchyroll-points.

Please note that some of the items you can gain points for (like "uploading a video" and any activities related to subtitles) have not applied since CR stopped being a fansub site at the end of 2008.


FYI, it is not necessary to double post (i.e., posting again if no one else has posted after you). You can click the "edit" link on your earlier message and add to it, and the topic will be bumped the same as if you posted a new message.



Thank you for explaining, i have been wondering have i got so many points that i do, FINALLY i understand.
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/22/12
i need 500 2 ask a question
question is. how do crunchyroll help anime get dubbed
53753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 7/27/12

bonebreaker60 wrote:

i need 500 2 ask a question
question is. how do crunchyroll help anime get dubbed




Sorry, but Crunchyroll has nothing to do with content creation.
20777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / anime4fantasy@hot...
Offline
Posted 7/29/12 , edited 7/29/12
I am glad i now know what crunchyroll points are lol
27078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 7/31/12
So... in other words, they're completely useless. ~_~ That's sad. I thought they could actually be useful for SOMETHING.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.