How has anime made an influence in your life?
3146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / West Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
Has it made you rethink some things you do?
I know some people really look up to characters alot :P
If you do, then share it ^^

For me, anime has helped me learn how to be myself.
-i sound so cheesy...-

**Sorry if this is a duplicate D:**
Posted 8/30/11
It turned me into a complete mess. I am a beast.I can't control myself - or rather, my libido. Sexual desires has become my drive. I lust after women. 2D women, that is.





I'm not kidding.
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
It`s a bad influence lol.
About the same for me as for AsuraCryin
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Califonia
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
YES so much but it actually made me better and as you said I became myself
and yeah I look up to the characters personality
and say to myself " yeahh I can do that"
(chessy)
2358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
It's definitely changed me...
Whenever I'm in a tight situation, I think of a smart or brave anime character, and get moved to try my hardest. "Yes, just like Natsu, Luffy, Lelouch, or [insert other anime character with amazing potential], I should be able to to this!!!"
It's also given me a better view of Japan rather than another part of the great continent that is Asia! Better games, better music, better TV, better food, like seriously!

80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
To be honest, it really varies for me. Because at one point i realized it was a waste of time to just sit there hours on end watching something, but then sometimes when you're put in certain situations, you realize how similar it is to what you have watched. So it has its positive and negatives? anyone think so too?
9312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
Sounds like some here acts like an anime characther instead of themselfs, since you needed anime to "find yourself" lol
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 8/30/11
I learned how to make money illegally from both games and anime.

Thank you Japan.
3146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / West Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

Kefkiroth wrote:

It's definitely changed me...
Whenever I'm in a tight situation, I think of a smart or brave anime character, and get moved to try my hardest. "Yes, just like Natsu, Luffy, Lelouch, or [insert other anime character with amazing potential], I should be able to to this!!!"
It's also given me a better view of Japan rather than another part of the great continent that is Asia! Better games, better music, better TV, better food, like seriously!



Haha yes!
I find myself saying "What would Kamina do..."
In my mind xD
It can be a positive or negative influence, I guess it's just how you understand all of it and take it in.

Posted 8/30/11
Oh dear lawd, please save these children!

They're much more monstrous than me! I sure hopes we can save them! We mustn't allow them to become such horrible creatures!
3146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / West Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

Des85 wrote:

Sounds like some here acts like an anime characther instead of themselfs, since you needed anime to "find yourself" lol


Really now? XD
I don't define myself by an anime character.
It's just how some attributes of certain things can rub off.
Some people are influenced by other things; and anime happens to be what I found.
But, Oh well :P
Guess I'm lame.

3146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / West Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/30/11

AsuraCryin wrote:

Oh dear lawd, please save these children!

They're much more monstrous than me! I sure hopes we can save them! We mustn't allow them to become such horrible creatures!


ohnooo.
MAY GOD STRIKE ME DOWN NAO. D;

You must be logged in to post.