First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Umbria City (RP)
Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/5/11 , edited 9/5/11


Amaya walks slowly over towards the armors, slowly runing her hand over them, taken aback by the sheer beauty of it. "hmm, how many suits of this armor," Amaya said point at the old armor, "do you have??" with a stern look on her face, "because if there only suits then you 2 should take them."
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/5/11


"Don't worry about how many... this is only half of the armor we own, the rest is stored away in a safe place..." Aimi smiles at Amaya. "Don't worry about us, we have our own armor, the one's we prefer are much lighter and have a bit of a magical touch to them!"
Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/18/11


Amaya smiles back at Aimi, "well ok," Amaya trys to pik up the armor, but finds it a bit harder than she throught it would be, "ill put it on then," Amaya takes a deep breth and trys again to life the armor....she gives up after awhile and begins to glare at it, then shoves her hand in her poket and pulls out a small bottle with green liquid in and turns to the girls, "arr, do u mined if i use this to make it a bit lighter??" sweatingbullets:
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/11


Aiko looks at Amaya and giggles a bit. "Theres no need for that, it might just ruin the effectiveness of the armor." Aiko walks up to Amaya. She lifts the armor with one hand and helps Amaya put it on.
Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/18/11 , edited 9/18/11


Amaya blushes, feeling weak, "hehe thz" and quietly shoved the bottle back into her poket, "save that for another time then," before getting the armor on and Amaya realises its much lighter on then just lifing it up and is more easlier to more around in then what she throught. Amaya smiles at the sisters, "should i help you with your armor...though i probably wouldnt be much help"
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/11



"Well yeah you can't help us with the armor, but you can help by getting those weapons there." Aiko points to a corner of the room which was much brighter than the rest. There was no lighting, but the weapons shone a bloody red color. There were two weapons. One was a mace with several spikes sticking out all over it. The ends of the spikes were deadly sharp and glowed. The other weapon was much smaller, it was a small pocket knife. It seemed pretty harmless, and didn't look like it could do much. "The mace is Aimi's and the knife is mine. Please bring it over, till the time we'll change."
Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/19/11 , edited 9/19/11



"Well yeah you can't help us with the armor, but you can help by getting those weapons there." Aiko points to a corner of the room which was much brighter than the rest. There was no lighting, but the weapons shone a bloody red color. There were two weapons. One was a mace with several spikes sticking out all over it. The ends of the spikes were deadly sharp and glowed. The other weapon was much smaller, it was a small pocket knife. It seemed pretty harmless, and didn't look like it could do much. "The mace is Aimi's and the knife is mine. Please bring it over, till the time we'll change."

Amaya start, memorized, at the blood coloured weapons. "damn i wish i had weapons like that", throught Amaya. she walked over towards the weapons, the power of them hitting her, filling her body. she picks them up and takes them over, then waits for the girls to get into their armor. carefully putting the weapons down, waiting for their owers, Amaya stares, once again memorized by the blood red weapons.
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/11


Aiko looks at Amaya who was staring at the weapons with awe. "THey're ancient weapons made by the best blacksmiths of the olden days. They've been passed down since several generations in our family." Aiko bends down to pick up her knife. As soon as Aiko touches the weapon it turns into a long sharp sword with an extremely pointy edge. The sword begins to glow a darker shade of red. Aimi zips the last bit of her armor and then picks up her weapon. The mace seemed a bit big for her; but she didn't seem to be bothered by that. "Well now all thats left is your weapon, choose one fast, we're running out of time."
Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/24/11 , edited 9/24/11
[/spoiler]

Amaya looks at Aikos weapon and thinks to herself "i need to get something like that, its just too kool!!" she turns her attention to the weapons and picks the first thing she sees, picking up an old looking Morning Star, its didnt look neary as kool or as powerful as akios sword but none the less it still looked dangerous. Amaya griped the old, rashed coper handel, filling some like of power within the weapon nothing compered to the sisters armor or weapon but it was still there, she swag it over her shoulder, "ready"
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/11



"Great, then let's get going." Aiko walks out of the room and closes the door to the secret closet. She opens the window behind the couch. "We'll be flying. Aimi you take Amaya with you." Aimi walks to where Amaya is, she grabs her hand and leaps out of the window. She free falls for quite a while, and then she casts a spell and her wings appear. Small wings in the shape of clouds. Behind her Aiko casts her spells and her wings appear. Her wings were much bigger than Aimi's. Aimi slows down and Aiko takes the lead. After a while the battlefield comes in to sight. It was a dark field covered in mist. "We'll be landing there." Aiko points to a small area behind tall barriers. It was already crowded with eager warriors.

Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/24/11




"Awesome", Amaya sayz a wide smile planted on her face, "those Warriors sure seem eager, and theres so many of them," eager herself to join them.
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/11


Aiko and Aimi land in the small area. From there you got a clear view of the setting sun. There was a clock counting down on the door. '5, 4, 3, 2, 1...' As the countdown ended the huge gates opened with a loud creak. Everything was dark, and there wasn't a single being in sight. "The battle field is like a maze, people enter from the same gate but walk down different paths. Only people in groups of 2 or 3 can stick together." Aiko casts a spell which lights up the area a little bit. There were walls that were covered in skulls and didn't seem to have an end. Above you could see a full moon covered in mist. Aimi walked along with Aiko. "I hope we find some big ones tod-" There was a small creak like something had just stepped on a dry leaf. Aiko looked behind and there it was. A huge monster covered in slime. It looked somewhat like a ogre, but much bigger. "That's the ogre's ancient ancestor, they specialize in close combat and spit slime that incinerates anything it touches."
Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/24/11 , edited 9/24/11


Aiko and Aimi land in the small area. From there you got a clear view of the setting sun. There was a clock counting down on the door. '5, 4, 3, 2, 1...' As the countdown ended the huge gates opened with a loud creak. Everything was dark, and there wasn't a single being in sight. "The battle field is like a maze, people enter from the same gate but walk down different paths. Only people in groups of 2 or 3 can stick together." Aiko casts a spell which lights up the area a little bit. There were walls that were covered in skulls and didn't seem to have an end. Above you could see a full moon covered in mist. Aimi walked along with Aiko. "I hope we find some big ones tod-" There was a small creak like something had just stepped on a dry leaf. Aiko looked behind and there it was. A huge monster covered in slime. It looked somewhat like a ogre, but much bigger. "That's the ogre's ancient ancestor, they specialize in close combat and spit slime that incinerates anything it touches."

Amaya takes a samll step back, eyes widen at the sight of the best, "err..im guessing if its specializes in close combat..and we dont wanna get hits with its slime, we fight it from afair..," Amaya whispers, her hands titen around the Morning star, thinking about throwing it at the ogres ancestor.

Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/11



Yup we have to fight from a distance. "Go ahead and throw it, it would ditract the monster, till the time me and Aimi will prepare for our attack!"

OOC: Lol, we need to come up with a name for the Ogre's ancestor, it sounds too awkward saying the whole thing...
Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/24/11 , edited 9/24/11


Yup we have to fight from a distance. "Go ahead and throw it, it would ditract the monster, till the time me and Aimi will prepare for our attack!"

OOC: Lol, we need to come up with a name for the Ogre's ancestor, it sounds too awkward saying the whole thing...

"hehe this is gonna be fun" Amaya pulls the morning star behind her head and takes a few quik steps forwards before lettin the weapon fly at the best as fast as she could throw it. it hits the best in the chest, sendin it flying backwards, slime flying all over the place, lukly the girls are standing far enogh away for none of it to hit them.

OOC: reus, its orge in Afirkaans
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.