First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Umbria City (RP)
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/11



Aimi and Aiko join there hands making a triangle. "Water!" "Air!"... "Water tornado!" A huge ball of water washes away the reus, leaving no trace of it!

OOC Awesome, I like it!
Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/24/11

Narutoandwinx wrote:




Aimi and Aiko join there hands making a triangle. "Water!" "Air!"... "Water tornado!" A huge ball of water washes away the reus, leaving no trace of it!

OOC Awesome, I like it!


Amaya stare blankly at where the reus used to be then slowly turns her head towards the sisters, month hanging open, "w-w-w-wooooooow!!!!!, " she runs over to Aimi and Aiko, "that was the KOOLEST thing ive ever seen!!!! where did you learn to do that," Amaya said, jumping up and down on the spot.

OOC Yay!!
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/11


"LOL, that was a combination of one of my powerful spells and Aimi's water magic!" Aimi smiles at Amaya seeing how thrilled she is. "Next time you should handle it all by yourself!" Aiko points to the other end of the hallway. "You take the lead now!"

Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/24/11


"LOL, that was a combination of one of my powerful spells and Aimi's water magic!" Aimi smiles at Amaya seeing how thrilled she is. "Next time you should handle it all by yourself!" Aiko points to the other end of the hallway. "You take the lead now!"




"Really??!! haha sure, i wont let you down!!," Amaya runs back to pick up her morning star and run back at the speed of light. she slows down as she walks past Aimi and Aiko, walking out infront, her morning star resting on her should. a wicked smile on her face. Walking down the hall, eager to meet a fight. the sound of something coming around the corner. a pair of zombie like creature make their way into the hallway, "perfect!!" Amaya smiled, "i have no idea what you are but im going to be the end of you!!" as Amaya said this, black like smoke appeared from her hands, twisting their way around the morning star. when the smoke had reached the top of the morning star,Amaya throw it once again at the enemy, a trail of the smoke followed it. as the morning star hit the Zombie like things, there was an explosion of black and as the black smoke disapeared there was nothing left but the monring star, looking as it did before.
Amaya turned to the sisters, smiling, "how was that??"
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/24/11


Aimi and Aiko stood there stunned. "I'm impressed! Your much better than I thought you would be..." Aimi looks up at the sky. "Probably 2 more battles before this arena disappears. "But, this is the time the most difficult almost invincible monster appears... but thats only if your lucky...." Aimi explains "It's a reaper type monster, people say never look at it's face or you will turn to stone. It holds a long scythe with bloody edges. It only appears at night and is a rare find.
Pic:
Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/24/11 , edited 9/24/11


Aimi and Aiko stood there stunned. "I'm impressed! Your much better than I thought you would be..." Aimi looks up at the sky. "Probably 2 more battles before this arena disappears. "But, this is the time the most difficult almost invincible monster appears... but thats only if your lucky...." Aimi explains "It's a reaper type monster, people say never look at it's face or you will turn to stone. It holds a long scythe with bloody edges. It only appears at night and is a rare find.
Pic:


Amaya smiles, "well then, i hope we find this monster, i would love to be the one to kill it, it looks ew," she skips to pick up her Morning star, "wholl be takeing the lead this time round??"
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/11



"I hope so too..." Aimi walks in front of the others... "I will" Aimi skips down the hallway for quite a long time without running into any creatures. They came to a place where the hallway branched into 2 other hallways. Aimi stood there for a second and then went into the right one. Aiko walks up to Aimi "Why this one?" Aimi thinks for a while... "hmm... i dunno maybe cause i felt like it...." While skipping Aimi slams into something, but she can't see anything there. Black mist surrounds her... and a creature holding a scythe appears. It whispers words of an ancient language which the sisters did not understand. Aimi froze with fear. The reaper raised his scythe and knocked Aimi aside.
Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/25/11


"I hope so too..." Aimi walks in front of the others... "I will" Aimi skips down the hallway for quite a long time without running into any creatures. They came to a place where the hallway branched into 2 other hallways. Aimi stood there for a second and then went into the right one. Aiko walks up to Aimi "Why this one?" Aimi thinks for a while... "hmm... i dunno maybe cause i felt like it...." While skipping Aimi slams into something, but she can't see anything there. Black mist surrounds her... and a creature holding a scythe appears. It whispers words of an ancient language which the sisters did not understand. Aimi froze with fear. The reaper raised his scythe and knocked Aimi aside.

Amaya throws the morning star at the creature, distracting it as she pulled amim away from it, scared it would harm her or turn her to stone, "this guys so up themselves," Amaya said watching the creatures feet, carful not to look it in the eyes, " 'you worthless child, be gratful you could die by the likes of me but your sister she is worthly to serve me' thats what he said, bastard left me out completely," Amaya hissed, the balck smoke appearing once again from Amaya hands.
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/11


Aiko stops Amaya before she has a chance to attack. "Any direct attack and the creature will not be harmed, only spells work on this one, and i'm afraid my spells aren't powerful enough." Aiko dodges the reaper's scythe. She picks up Aimi and flies to asafe spot behind Amaya. "Hold him up for as long as you can, i'll try to get Aimi back by then."

Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/25/11 , edited 9/25/11


Aiko stops Amaya before she has a chance to attack. "Any direct attack and the creature will not be harmed, only spells work on this one, and i'm afraid my spells aren't powerful enough." Aiko dodges the reaper's scythe. She picks up Aimi and flies to asafe spot behind Amaya. "Hold him up for as long as you can, i'll try to get Aimi back by then."



"will do, make sure Aimi's ok," Amaya say before turning on the creature, she closes her eyes, "i might not hav a spell strong enough to hurt it by itself but i do have something," Amayas fingertips turn black and slowly seeps up her arms, her eyes fly open as the creature attempts to strik Amaya with his/her scythe, she catches it before it can hit her, her eyes as black as black gets. Amaya rips the scythe from it hands and throws the creature back then mutters words of magic, at these words chains fly up from the ground around the creature, the chains rap themselfs around the creature, making the thing cry out, the chains lock themselfs and the creature is unable to move. Amayas eyes linger onto the what was once a morning star, "ok, now im taking your scythe."
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/11


Aiko walks up to Amaya. "Well done, i'll finish it off..." Aiko closes her eyes. Her mind searches for the right spell... she reads over a 1000 words in one second. Her eyes slowly opens. She points her fingers to the sky where the sun was now rising. A big flash of light covers the whole arena and nothing can be seen except of bright light. After few seconds the light vanishes with the battle arena. Aiko, Aimi, and Amaya were in the middle of a forest, and so were the rest of the warriors.

Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/25/11 , edited 9/25/11


Aiko walks up to Amaya. "Well done, i'll finish it off..." Aiko closes her eyes. Her mind searches for the right spell... she reads over a 1000 words in one second. Her eyes slowly opens. She points her fingers to the sky where the sun was now rising. A big flash of light covers the whole arena and nothing can be seen except of bright light. After few seconds the light vanishes with the battle arena. Aiko, Aimi, and Amaya were in the middle of a forest, and so were the rest of the warriors.



".....eerrr what happened??? were we not just in a hallway??" Amaya asks, holding on to her newly found scythes as if holding on to dear life, "did you, er, kill the creature thingy??"
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/11


"I just killed the reaper thing and the battle field vanished because it's morning now." Aiko walks up to Aimi and picks her up. "She needs special care. We'll be heading back home, you could tag along if you wanted..."
Member
6401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A Park somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/25/11


"I just killed the reaper thing and the battle field vanished because it's morning now." Aiko walks up to Aimi and picks her up. "She needs special care. We'll be heading back home, you could tag along if you wanted..."


"oh, um, you should fly home quikly, get her help," Amaya smiles weakly, worried about Aimi "i can help if you want, get anything you might need and drop it off at your house??"
Creator
1259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 9/25/11




"Oh if you wouldn't mind can you get a paralyze antidote from the shop called 'magi-sian' It's a bit far from here but if you fly you'll be there in no time!" Aiko casts a spell, her wings appear, and she flies back home.

OOC LOL I suck at coming up with names...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.