First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Character creation
Posted 5/15/12

LovelyDeath wrote:

Username:Lovelydeath

Charater name:Chi Suzuki

Type of person:Shy.Cute,Smart,Myterious,Rude,Wise,Strong,and caring

Are u a Zuka or Ouran:Ouran

Bio(short)
Chi grow up as a poor child and loved her life untile her mother made her take and entrance exam to ouran highschool.She Lived alone with her mother who always work and parties while she cleans and studys,Now that shes in the rich and famous school her life is in a whole lot of trouble.
Apperence/pic:

Postion:Student body president,Singer,Straight A student,Tutor,Paintor,Fighter,and Condutor


sorry for the wait but welcome to Ouran host club Chi Suzuki XD
Posted 6/11/12 , edited 6/12/12
Username: Miilhueree

Chara Name: Reiko Kanazuki

type of person: queen of curses

Zuka/Ouran: Ouran

Bio : from class 1-D, a member of black magic club. she has a secret crush on honey and claimng that he stole her soul instead of seeing that he stole her heart. for that reason, she wanted to curse him. her shyness and spookyness mislead the host club that she wants to harm honey.

appearance:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309239603
Posted 6/12/12

Miilhueree wrote:

Username: Miilhueree

Chara Name: Reiko Kanazuki

type of person: queen of curses

Zuka/Ouran: Ouran

Bio : from class 1-D, a member of black magic club. she has a secret crush on honey and claimng that he stole her soul instead of seeing that he stole her heart. for that reason, she wanted to curse him. her shyness and spookyness mislead the host club that she wants to harm honey.

appearance:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309239603


Approved welcome to ouran host club
Member
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your closet wa...
Offline
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/16/12
Username: xXNenekoXx

Charater name: Kira Honozaki

Type of person: Tomboyish, athletic, strong, energetic, caring, friendly, and stubborn

Are u a Zuka or Ouran: Ouran

Bio(short) She grew up in a rich family not who wanted her to be sweet polite and lady like but that just wasn't her personality. They tried bribing her with money and gifts but she doesn't really care much about things like that. She was(and still is) mostly interested in sports and boyish things.

Apperence/pic:


Postion : Student?
Posted 6/20/12

xXNenekoXx wrote:

Username: xXNenekoXx

Charater name: Kira Honozaki

Type of person: Tomboyish, athletic, strong, energetic, caring, friendly, and stubborn

Are u a Zuka or Ouran: Ouran

Bio(short) She grew up in a rich family not who wanted her to be sweet polite and lady like but that just wasn't her personality. They tried bribing her with money and gifts but she doesn't really care much about things like that. She was(and still is) mostly interested in sports and boyish things.

Apperence/pic:


Postion : Student?


welcome to ouran host club
Member
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/29/12
Username:Pocki3

Charater name: Kago Niiru

Type of person:Lazy yet hyper ,quiet yet very opinionated, loving, random,

Are u a Zuka or Ouran: Ouran

Bio(short): Her mother died and her father is rich as heck. She lives on her own yet her father still pays for everything. She resents it and wishes she could be more independent. She Goes to Ouran Academy but refuses to wear the horrid dresses so she wears the boys out fit. Her hair is long but she started folding it under so it looks short and she looks like a feminine boy.

Apperence/pic: this is her when she isn't disguised as a boy.

Postion: Student.
Posted 6/30/12

Pocki3 wrote:

Username:Pocki3

Charater name: Kago Niiru

Type of person:Lazy yet hyper ,quiet yet very opinionated, loving, random,

Are u a Zuka or Ouran: Ouran

Bio(short): Her mother died and her father is rich as heck. She lives on her own yet her father still pays for everything. She resents it and wishes she could be more independent. She Goes to Ouran Academy but refuses to wear the horrid dresses so she wears the boys out fit. Her hair is long but she started folding it under so it looks short and she looks like a feminine boy.

Apperence/pic: this is her when she isn't disguised as a boy.

Postion: Student.


welcome to ouran host club
89814 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada,B.C
Offline
Posted 7/22/12
Username: AmethystAngel-Christine

Charater name:Augustin Yuki[Eng:Yuki Augustin]

Type of person:Caring,Protective,Mysterious,Tomboy,Talented,Bold,and a bit emotional.

Are u a Zuka or Ouran:Ouran

Bio(short):A Foreign Transfer student from Canada.She is secretly under a witness protection program hence her real name is not Yuki Augustin.She's caring of others but is scared to let others get too close with her.She's a taltented singer,and gets along better with men than women.Secretly she likes to dress guy's clothes,and had been hinted she may be bisexual.She goes to the Host club to make friends.

Apperence/pic:

Postion:
Student
Posted 7/24/12

AmethystAngel-Christine wrote:

Username: AmethystAngel-Christine

Charater name:Augustin Yuki[Eng:Yuki Augustin]

Type of person:Caring,Protective,Mysterious,Tomboy,Talented,Bold,and a bit emotional.

Are u a Zuka or Ouran:Ouran

Bio(short):A Foreign Transfer student from Canada.She is secretly under a witness protection program hence her real name is not Yuki Augustin.She's caring of others but is scared to let others get too close with her.She's a taltented singer,and gets along better with men than women.Secretly she likes to dress guy's clothes,and had been hinted she may be bisexual.She goes to the Host club to make friends.

Apperence/pic:

Postion:
Student


Welcome to ouran host club rpg
Posted 10/20/12 , edited 10/20/12
Username: NatakeErru

Character name: Ash Luz (Oftimes called Sparrow, Young Mistress Luz, or just Luz)

Type of person: Cold, tough, and tsundere tomboy.

Are u a Zuka or Ouran: Ouran

Bio(short): Ash is the daughter of a syndicate boss, always in fights with the sons of other bosses. She hates dresses and refuses to wear the school uniform, opting instead for cutoff shirts and cargo pants. She usually wears a scarf and hat as well. Ash would never admit to liking cake or roses, but she goes to the club to relax and hide-out whenever she's had a rough fight.

Appearance/pic:

Postion: guest
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.