First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Ouran Music Room
Posted 8/31/11
post and talk to other people

club leader
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 8/31/11
Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~
Posted 9/2/11

tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~


yea lets talk
Club members
57145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~


"Tamaki? There's not one here but us...so talking to the wall will make people afraid...Hope you know that!"
Club members
4933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~





inuyashaisawesome wrote:


tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~


"Tamaki? There's not one here but us...so talking to the wall will make people afraid...Hope you know that!"


Puts his hand on Koaru's shoulder.
"Koaru is right Tamaki...Just because you want to be an idiot doesn't mean you have to talk to no one."
Club members
57145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

LaCordadOroLover00 wrote:


tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~





inuyashaisawesome wrote:


tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~


"Tamaki? There's not one here but us...so talking to the wall will make people afraid...Hope you know that!"


Puts his hand on Koaru's shoulder.
"Koaru is right Tamaki...Just because you want to be an idiot doesn't mean you have to talk to no one."


"Hikaru can't you be any nicer?" Koaru walked up to Tamaki.
"Tamaki ingore Hikaru...If you can tell us apart in the future."
He smiled.
club leader
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

inuyashaisawesome wrote:


tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~


"Tamaki? There's not one here but us...so talking to the wall will make people afraid...Hope you know that!"


:O your kidding, i don't wanna scare people.
club leader
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

inuyashaisawesome wrote:


LaCordadOroLover00 wrote:


tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~





inuyashaisawesome wrote:


tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~


"Tamaki? There's not one here but us...so talking to the wall will make people afraid...Hope you know that!"


Puts his hand on Koaru's shoulder.
"Koaru is right Tamaki...Just because you want to be an idiot doesn't mean you have to talk to no one."


"Hikaru can't you be any nicer?" Koaru walked up to Tamaki.
"Tamaki ingore Hikaru...If you can tell us apart in the future."
He smiled.


ahhh Koaru your so much nicer than meanie Hikaru *stick tongue at hikaru* I will try my best to learn how to tell you guys apart
club leader
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

LaCordadOroLover00 wrote:


tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~





inuyashaisawesome wrote:


tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~


"Tamaki? There's not one here but us...so talking to the wall will make people afraid...Hope you know that!"


Puts his hand on Koaru's shoulder.
"Koaru is right Tamaki...Just because you want to be an idiot doesn't mean you have to talk to no one."



AHHHHHH i don't wanna be an idiot waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah where's mommy?!!!
club leader
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

Avenger67 wrote:


tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~


yea lets talk


thank you honey, at least you don't think i'm an idiot right?
Posted 9/3/11
Tamaki-chan maybe u are an idiot
club leader
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

Avenger67 wrote:

Tamaki-chan maybe u are an idiot




i'm not an idiot, i'm not an idiot, i'm not an idiot
Posted 9/3/11
Its okay!!! tamaki-chan
club leader
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 9/3/11
LIAR YOU ALLL HATE ME!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *starts growing mushrooms in Hikaru's bag*
Club members
57145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

tenzys wrote:


inuyashaisawesome wrote:


LaCordadOroLover00 wrote:


tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~





inuyashaisawesome wrote:


tenzys wrote:

Ahhhh no place like home, come dear kittens and friends do not be afraid. lets talk ^_~


"Tamaki? There's not one here but us...so talking to the wall will make people afraid...Hope you know that!"


Puts his hand on Koaru's shoulder.
"Koaru is right Tamaki...Just because you want to be an idiot doesn't mean you have to talk to no one."


"Hikaru can't you be any nicer?" Koaru walked up to Tamaki.
"Tamaki ingore Hikaru...If you can tell us apart in the future."
He smiled.


ahhh Koaru your so much nicer than meanie Hikaru *stick tongue at hikaru* I will try my best to learn how to tell you guys apart





tenzys wrote:

LIAR YOU ALLL HATE ME!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH *starts growing mushrooms in Hikaru's bag*


"Tamaki you aren't an idiot. Really."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.