Post Reply Who Has The Coolest Bankai ?
Posted 9/1/11
here are my fav bankais

Ichigo
Toshiro
Byakuya
Renji
Soul Reapers
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

ittzel wrote:

here are my fav bankais

Ichigo
Toshiro
Byakuya
Renji


Yo whats up? I'm sorry for not being on for a WHILE. I've been really BUSY with school.

Hmm my favorite Bankai release would be Byakuya's but it depends.
Posted 9/3/11

crimsonflashstep wrote:


ittzel wrote:

here are my fav bankais

Ichigo
Toshiro
Byakuya
Renji


Yo whats up? I'm sorry for not being on for a WHILE. I've been really BUSY with school.

Hmm my favorite Bankai release would be Byakuya's but it depends.


it's alright no need to worry ^-^-
Soul Reapers
9049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In my own world
Offline
Posted 10/23/11

ittzel wrote:


crimsonflashstep wrote:


ittzel wrote:

here are my fav bankais

Ichigo
Toshiro
Byakuya
Renji


Yo whats up? I'm sorry for not being on for a WHILE. I've been really BUSY with school.

Hmm my favorite Bankai release would be Byakuya's but it depends.


it's alright no need to worry ^-^-


Hmmm Nice choice of bankais XD
Posted 10/24/11

crimsonflashstep wrote:


ittzel wrote:


crimsonflashstep wrote:


ittzel wrote:

here are my fav bankais

Ichigo
Toshiro
Byakuya
Renji


Yo whats up? I'm sorry for not being on for a WHILE. I've been really BUSY with school.

Hmm my favorite Bankai release would be Byakuya's but it depends.


it's alright no need to worry ^-^-


Hmmm Nice choice of bankais XD


thanks :3
You must be logged in to post.