First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduction
Posted 9/1/11
Introduce yourself to the group



Username Link:
Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Gender:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Birthday (dd/mm/yyyy):


Heres mine

Username: ittzel

Name: Ale

Nickname: Cheese

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Personality: Awesome, weird, Freak, Random, Funny, ect..

Likes: Chocolate, laughing, Manga, Music, Drawing, Singing ( not that very good at it )

Dislikes: Twilight saga, color pink, yo-yo's (don't know how to uses them)

Birthday: 04/10/94
Posted 9/1/11
Username : Avenger67
Name:Tori
Nickname:Spazy
Age:13
Gender:female
Personality:Happy
Likes:Book/mangas,anime,friends,videogames
Dislikes:Pink and purple and justin bieber
Birthday: 6/25/98
Posted 9/1/11

ittzel wrote:

Introduce yourself to the group



Username Link:
Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Gender:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Birthday (dd/mm/yyyy):


Heres mine

Username: ittzel

Name: Ale

Nickname: Cheese

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Personality: Awesome, weird, Freak, Random, Funny, ect..

Likes: Chocolate, laughing, Manga, Music, Drawing, Singing ( not that very good at it )

Dislikes: Twilight saga, color pink, yo-yo's (don't know how to uses them)

Birthday: 04/10/94


Youd dont like twilight it is pretty good i read all the books the books are better than the movie

Posted 9/1/11

Avenger67 wrote:


ittzel wrote:

Introduce yourself to the group



Username Link:
Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Gender:
Personality:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Birthday (dd/mm/yyyy):


Heres mine

Username: ittzel

Name: Ale

Nickname: Cheese

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Personality: Awesome, weird, Freak, Random, Funny, ect..

Likes: Chocolate, laughing, Manga, Music, Drawing, Singing ( not that very good at it )

Dislikes: Twilight saga, color pink, yo-yo's (don't know how to uses them)

Birthday: 04/10/94


Youd dont like twilight it is pretty good i read all the books the books are better than the movie



I hate twilight cuz they mess up vampires, they are suppost to burn not glitter in the sun, I've been a vampire fan before twilight was made and they F***** Up !!
club leader
41475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / london,UK
Offline
Posted 9/2/11
Username Link: Tenzys
Name: Teniola
Nickname:Tenny
Age:17
Gender: female
Personality:loud and bubbly, like tamaki's XD
Likes: Teddy bears, food, naps, clothes, shopping
Dislikes:cats
Birthday (dd/mm/yyyy): 05/-7/1994
Club members
57145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

Username Link: inuyashaisawesome
Name: Nola
Nickname: Smalls (My dad calls e this...even tho I'm 5"7) Snoodler(Mom calls me this...DONT EVER CALL ME THIS!)
Age: 12
Gender: Female...not realyy I am
Personality: Shy, hyper, random, quite...um I don't know! Dont call again!! Just find out for your self!
Likes: Food, anime, school!(Not kiddin), find out for your self! COOKIES!!!
Dislikes: TWLIGHT SAGA! Uuuuh...find out for yourself
Birthday (dd/mm/yyyy):March 16th 1999


Club members
4933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.
Offline
Posted 9/3/11

Username Link: LaCordadOroLover00
Name: Zenshiro
Nickname: Zen
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Personality: Um please just find out...I'm not really sure.
Likes: .........
Dislikes: .........
Birthday (dd/mm/yyyy): June 17 1994



Club members
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/9/11 , edited 9/14/11
Username: animegirl2222 (I chose it in 6th grade, yes, I know it's rather lame)
Name: Audrey
Nickname: Aud
Age: 15
Gender: Female

Personality: Shy at time, but also loud, social and a little bit obnoxious at other times, Nice in general, I can be a little hypocritical, bubbly, If I'm pissed off, I can get morbid and depressed

Likes: Ouran, K-On!, fanfiction, Japanese Pop, R&B, and Rock, Korean Pop, Rock, R&B, Shugo Chara!, Fruits Basket, Nice Nerdy People, NANA, Kyouya, Mugi Kotobuki, Olivia Lufkin, Anna Tsuchiya, Yuna Ito, Koda Kumi, Namie Amuro, SNSD, 2NE1, KARA, T-ara, Miss A, f(x), My best friends, anime, manga, cats, dogs, geckos, Clanned, Ghost Hunt, Kuroshitsuji

Dislikes: Jersey Shore, Bitchy girls who think the entire world is at their fingertips, People who are shallow but act fake to the point of where i want to slap their face, Twilight, The Real Housewives of _____ ( I don't give a fuck what city they're in, they're all terrible) , Reality Shows, Paris Hilton, Justin(e) Beiber and his 12 year old fangirls, bugs, animals who don't like me

Birthday: July 26, 1996
Posted 1/28/12
name: karleah
nickname:karleahQ kars or karkars :)
age: __
gender: female

personality: shy,funny at times, totally weird XD
likes: blue,green, mario kart, dogs, talking with friends.
dislikes: hot pink, cats, cavities, chocolate icecream at times.

animes: shugo chara!, ouran hshc, soul eater, fruits basket, bleach, princess tutu.
animes i hate: _________

birthday: january 11th
Member
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / In ur heart
Offline
Posted 3/31/12
Username Link:Soul_reaper67
Name:Sasuka
Nickname:Sasuka-kun
Age:14
Gender:male
Personality:Loveing,kind,sweet,cool,funny
Likes:talking to girls,videogames,books,ice cream
Dislikes:test, liars,cheaters,haters
Birthday (dd/mm/yyyy):september 25
Moderator
54017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / A world full of e...
Offline
Posted 4/1/12
Here it goes :3


Username Link: kuroimeli

Name: Melissa

Nickname: Mel or Meli :3

Age: 20

Gender: female

Personality: 100% friendly lol, I'm actually a pretty happy person lol but if u make me angry then.... be carefull ^^ // if u ever need help I will alwasy be there to help u in anything that I can // risk taker // random o.- // mmm.... oh right I can be really absentminded sometimes heheh // well the rest I guess is for you to find out :3

Likes: everything that belong to the sky specially the moon // climbing trees // cooking deserts // acting // cheese cake of any kind // funny people // animals // music // dancing like crazy with LOUD music lol // walking without a destination // singing // sometimes I like to hugg people for no reason lol // music // well lots of things :D

Dislikes: liars // a food called -mondongo. which is made from the stomach of the cow -.- // hypocritical people // mmm..... when I'm hungry and don't have anything to eat lol then I'm angry // mmm... idk what else lol

Birthday (dd/mm/yyyy): 14/05/1991


that's all hehehe..... for now ^u^
Posted 4/1/12 , edited 4/1/12

kuroimeli wrote:

Here it goes :3


Username Link: kuroimeli

Name: Melissa

Nickname: Mel or Meli :3

Age: 20

Gender: female

Personality: 100% friendly lol, I'm actually a pretty happy person lol but if u make me angry then.... be carefull ^^ // if u ever need help I will alwasy be there to help u in anything that I can // risk taker // random o.- // mmm.... oh right I can be really absentminded sometimes heheh // well the rest I guess is for you to find out :3

Likes: everything that belong to the sky specially the moon // climbing trees // cooking deserts // acting // cheese cake of any kind // funny people // animals // music // dancing like crazy with LOUD music lol // walking without a destination // singing // sometimes I like to hugg people for no reason lol // music // well lots of things :D

Dislikes: liars // a food called -mondongo. which is made from the stomach of the cow -.- // hypocritical people // mmm..... when I'm hungry and don't have anything to eat lol then I'm angry // mmm... idk what else lol

Birthday (dd/mm/yyyy): 14/05/1991


that's all hehehe..... for now ^u^

welcome to ouran host club rpgs group
Posted 4/1/12

Soul_Reaper67 wrote:

Username Link:Soul_reaper67
Name:Sasuka
Nickname:Sasuka-kun
Age:14
Gender:male
Personality:Loveing,kind,sweet,cool,funny
Likes:talking to girls,videogames,books,ice cream
Dislikes:test, liars,cheaters,haters
Birthday (dd/mm/yyyy):september 25


welcome to ouran host club rpgs
Posted 4/1/12

wrote:

name: karleah
nickname:karleahQ kars or karkars :)
age: __
gender: female

personality: shy,funny at times, totally weird XD
likes: blue,green, mario kart, dogs, talking with friends.
dislikes: hot pink, cats, cavities, chocolate icecream at times.

animes: shugo chara!, ouran hshc, soul eater, fruits basket, bleach, princess tutu.
animes i hate: _________

birthday: january 11th


welcome ouran host club rpgs
Member
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/22/12
Username Link: SasuAku

Name: Chanel

Nickname: Nel, Nelly, Sasu

Age: 14

Gender: Female

Personality: Easy-going, chill, calm-minded.

Likes: Sleeping, smoking, gum, and flirting.

Dislikes: Being proved wrong, non-convincing commercials, when people don't finish their sentences etc.,

Birthday (dd/mm/yyyy): 13/6/98


First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.