First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Think of ways to make this thing stop.
Posted 9/4/11

chrome_mist wrote:


NyuBoom wrote:


Hey hey its just what that ugly picture reminded me of.
Sorry if snooki offends your nationality. I didn't know you were the gweedo type


Oh. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
You should've said so in your post.
And no, I am not the gueedo type.


lol I thought it was obvious
Posted 9/4/11
....

Is it a spambot or something? If not, that's pretty rude of you guys. So what if she's not the best looking person around, have you ever met her in person? You can't tell a thing from only a picture. Would I immediately become an enemy if I posted a picture of my ugly self in swim trunks?

Maybe I'm just overthinking this. Forgive me if I am.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Zeronite wrote:

It seems like the accounts have all had an unfortunate...accident...






NyuBoom wrote:


lol I thought it was obvious


Gurl comparing it to Snooki is praising it. It's much more... disgusting than that.


Jaeger Moderator
62246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 9/4/11 , edited 9/4/11
The picture is probably just of a random girl and not the poster. Just saying.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Dave1004 wrote:

....

Is it a spambot or something? If not, that's pretty rude of you guys. So what if she's not the best looking person around, have you ever met her in person? You can't tell a thing from only a picture. Would I immediately become an enemy if I posted a picture of my ugly self in swim trunks?

Maybe I'm just overthinking this. Forgive me if I am.


It spams EVERY thread. That's why we hate it.
69987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 9/4/11 , edited 9/4/11

Dave1004 wrote:

....

Is it a spambot or something? If not, that's pretty rude of you guys. So what if she's not the best looking person around, have you ever met her in person? You can't tell a thing from only a picture. Would I immediately become an enemy if I posted a picture of my ugly self in swim trunks?

Maybe I'm just overthinking this. Forgive me if I am.


Yeah, you're over thinking it. Her likeness was associated with that spam from day one. This is the Internet she is guilty by association whether she's just a random ahem... Person taken as the avatar. I am far from being a troll, but am perfectly happy to use her as an excuse for the CR community to come together for a single cause.

Strangely this thread may not have been Spammed because (at least for me) doesn't show up in the list of general discussion items. I had to click on general discussions to get here.
Posted 9/4/11
Ahh. Well, thank you for clarifying that. I'll go slink away with my tail tucked between my legs now.

I still don't like it, but this isn't my forte of specialty, so I'll leave it to the professionals.

Just a question: What's the difference from that picture and Chrome_mist's picture? Seem to mostly be the same, a woman in underwear posing. Please don't tear me apart...
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 9/4/11 , edited 9/4/11

Zeronite wrote:

The picture is probably just of a random girl and not the poster. Just saying.


I'm positive the picture it's using is not her. But if it is her, might as well hurt her feelings.


EDIT:


Dave1004 wrote:

Just a question: What's the difference from that picture and Chrome_mist's picture? Seem to mostly be the same, a woman in underwear posing. Please don't tear me apart...


The nudy profile picture is not the point of this thread!
69987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 9/4/11 , edited 9/4/11

Dave1004 wrote:

Ahh. Well, thank you for clarifying that. I'll go slink away with my tail tucked between my legs now.

I still don't like it, but this isn't my forte of specialty, so I'll leave it to the professionals.

Just a question: What's the difference from that picture and Chrome_mist's picture? Seem to mostly be the same, a woman in underwear posing. Please don't tear me apart...


It's not a matter of being half dressed. Chrome-mist is a regular here and the regulars don't get involved in having lewd avatars just because they can. The spammer contributes absolutely nothing to the CR community and then updates their avatar to that? It's not the same.

I'm slightly less cute than my avatar suggests, well for a 6'4" 280 pound man.
Posted 9/4/11

FlyinDumpling wrote:

It's a man with tits


AHAHA! that made my day....
Jaeger Moderator
62246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The North
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

NoBreyner wrote:


Dave1004 wrote:

Ahh. Well, thank you for clarifying that. I'll go slink away with my tail tucked between my legs now.

I still don't like it, but this isn't my forte of specialty, so I'll leave it to the professionals.

Just a question: What's the difference from that picture and Chrome_mist's picture? Seem to mostly be the same, a woman in underwear posing. Please don't tear me apart...


It's not a matter of being half dressed. Chrome-mist is a regular here and the regulars don't get involved in having lewd avatars just because they can. The spammer contributes absolutely nothing to the CR community and then updates their avatar to that? It's not the same.

I'm slightly less cute than my avatar suggests, well for a 6'4" 280 pound man.


"Post here often and only then will we approve of half naked pictures."

This is quite shitty reasoning if you ask me. Double standard much?

Let's stay on topic. Locking this thread soon anyway. Just report the accounts so we can nuke them.
Posted 9/4/11
It's not the point? Then...The point isn't to insult the annoying spammer-lady who keeps popping up in threads repeatedly and being a general thorn in Crunchyroll's buttocks?

Then I must be confused, please forgive me. I shall go and get some coffee, to clear the cobwebs from my mind.
Posted 9/4/11
Things like this needs to be reported not take a user's picture and humiliate them regardless of it's a fake or not. If the user continues to advertise the mods will take care of it
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 9/4/11
Whilst we are on the topic of reporting - when the bot posts more than one spam in one thread, please report all of them. In some cases I might have missed it, or others might have.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.