First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Strange habit...!!!
2311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you will never know
Offline
Posted 9/4/11
Does anyone here have a really strange habit that he/she explain...or can't even get rid of..?

i personally can't read without itching my head....i don't even know why i do that and its kinda spontaneous

my friend can't test without nibbling her rubber (i thought my habit was strange until i saw her in the class room) she says it helps her concentrate

come on share us your strange habits
2661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/4/11
Well, it's not exactly strange, but I kick my pillow in the air whenever I'm just not doing anything. It keeps me occupied and I'm never bored when I do it.
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 9/4/11 , edited 9/4/11
I've got an very strange habit to be honest, quite a few when I think about it.

When I'm walking around the house and I walk past a door or something I have to get it into full view and know about it. So I'm halfway though the door and I'll just snap my head around to see it fully. It's ood and makes me looks like an idiot while walking around on the street.

Also every thing has to be an exact number to me. So if I'm stroking a pet I won't stop until I'm happy with the ammount of ties I've stroked it. could be 3 or could be over 10. If I'm ignoring on area I will go to it quickly. This applies to everything I do. Laying out papers, cleaning up rubbish, just everything.

And there's too many help! I can't leave something out. So when I go to push my glasses up, half the time, I use both hands.
You can't even imagine how people look at me.

(-.-) Sometimes I really hate myself.

I forgot one!
I like to chew on my head phone wires while on the computer. It's the only reason I use apples headhones really, because they are soft to chew.. Ok, I'll stop listing these now.
Posted 9/4/11
Nothing strange about me, so no!
11068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / London, England
Offline
Posted 9/4/11
Every time I go downstairs I lock the balcony door, close any open windows and check how much electricity we have left :s
Posted 9/4/11
I don't have any that I would consider "Strange".
Posted 9/4/11
Uhhhh... what. Strange... habits? Aren't all habits inherently out of place, odd, or simply compulsive? Just curious.
35796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

Lauriet wrote:

Uhhhh... what. Strange... habits? Aren't all habits inherently out of place, odd, or simply compulsive? Just curious.


Things such as biting your nails would not be considered strange, because it is so common. I think by strange she meant unique.
2311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you will never know
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

PicnicOnABus wrote:

I've got an very strange habit to be honest, quite a few when I think about it.

When I'm walking around the house and I walk past a door or something I have to get it into full view and know about it. So I'm halfway though the door and I'll just snap my head around to see it fully. It's ood and makes me looks like an idiot while walking around on the street.

Also every thing has to be an exact number to me. So if I'm stroking a pet I won't stop until I'm happy with the ammount of ties I've stroked it. could be 3 or could be over 10. If I'm ignoring on area I will go to it quickly. This applies to everything I do. Laying out papers, cleaning up rubbish, just everything.

And there's too many help! I can't leave something out. So when I go to push my glasses up, half the time, I use both hands.
You can't even imagine how people look at me.

(-.-) Sometimes I really hate myself.

I forgot one!
I like to chew on my head phone wires while on the computer. It's the only reason I use apples headhones really, because they are soft to chew.. Ok, I'll stop listing these now.


well everything sound normal to me except this headphone thing....did you ever break them?
Posted 9/4/11

CarboKill wrote:


Lauriet wrote:

Uhhhh... what. Strange... habits? Aren't all habits inherently out of place, odd, or simply compulsive? Just curious.


Things such as biting your nails would not be considered strange, because it is so common. I think by strange she meant unique.


But biting nails is compulsive. Well, I see your point. 'Unique'? Not really. All my habits are of the norm then. Nothing really strange or unique.
2311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you will never know
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

CarboKill wrote:


Lauriet wrote:

Uhhhh... what. Strange... habits? Aren't all habits inherently out of place, odd, or simply compulsive? Just curious.


Things such as biting your nails would not be considered strange, because it is so common. I think by strange she meant unique.


yeah exactly...what i meant is something out of this world...something only you does...for example smoking is a habit but not a strange one while removing the cotton of the cigarette before smoking it is a strange habit...am i right?
Posted 9/4/11
OH, I got one. >:O

When I walk to school, by the sidewalk there are cracks that I just don't step on. O_O I dunno why...There is a saying that said, "If you step on a crack, you break your mother's back." But I didn't believe in that..........or did I? >:D Lol
Posted 9/4/11 , edited 11/23/11
I'm the king of strange habits.

1. I twirl my hair not like a few favorite positions but everywhere on my head gets a go. Even if my hands are tired I ignore it and finish those twirls!

2. I will be completely silent and not answer until I feel like it.

3. Perky nerdy girls have an unreal quality that make me blush. Especially if they're red heads or smile with their gums.

4. I can't lie. I'll be evasive or silent.
51104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Parker, AZ
Offline
Posted 9/4/11
"check how much electricity we have left"
uhh what? u get rationed or something? or do u use solar? im so lost on this...
2311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you will never know
Offline
Posted 9/4/11

NihonMonkey wrote:

"check how much electricity we have left"
uhh what? u get rationed or something? or do u use solar? im so lost on this...


couldn't agree more...!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.