First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
If you had the power to control time what would you do with it
Posted 1/17/08
i would go back to when i was 7 cuz i thought elementary was the funnest time ive ever had haha lame huh
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
i'd go..
pause-play-pause-play-pause-play-rewinnnnnnnnnnnnnd!
667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With the awesomes...
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
id pause time and arrange people in dumb awkward type of fashions..... like pantsing all the guys and putting them in the girls bathroom....or locker room lol im evil iod do evil things to to people i hate thoufgh
Posted 1/17/08

vietboy101593 wrote:

id pause time and arrange people in dumb awkward type of fashions..... like pantsing all the guys and putting them in the girls bathroom....or locker room lol im evil iod do evil things to to people i hate thoufgh


bahaha nice i think ill help you on that haha
1512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Baton Rouge
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
I have a # of things I could do with it
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

vietboy101593 wrote:

id pause time and arrange people in dumb awkward type of fashions..... like pantsing all the guys and putting them in the girls bathroom....or locker room lol im evil iod do evil things to to people i hate thoufgh


you stole my answer

post stealer
Posted 1/17/08

soulman wrote:

I have a # of things I could do with it


one example?
Posted 1/17/08

artgeek707 wrote:


vietboy101593 wrote:

id pause time and arrange people in dumb awkward type of fashions..... like pantsing all the guys and putting them in the girls bathroom....or locker room lol im evil iod do evil things to to people i hate thoufgh


you stole my answer

post stealer


bahaha its okay just help do the same thing
667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With the awesomes...
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

artgeek707 wrote:


vietboy101593 wrote:

id pause time and arrange people in dumb awkward type of fashions..... like pantsing all the guys and putting them in the girls bathroom....or locker room lol im evil iod do evil things to to people i hate thoufgh


you stole my answer

post stealer


Meany T_T U HURT ME FEELINGS T_T now im gonna pause time and come get you lol
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
^not if I pause time first :


hanzocarmelo wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


vietboy101593 wrote:

id pause time and arrange people in dumb awkward type of fashions..... like pantsing all the guys and putting them in the girls bathroom....or locker room lol im evil iod do evil things to to people i hate thoufgh


you stole my answer

post stealer


bahaha its okay just help do the same thing


No he stopped time, went to my house, read my post, deleted it, and went back to his computer and entered it in his post
Posted 1/17/08

artgeek707 wrote:


hanzocarmelo wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


vietboy101593 wrote:

id pause time and arrange people in dumb awkward type of fashions..... like pantsing all the guys and putting them in the girls bathroom....or locker room lol im evil iod do evil things to to people i hate thoufgh


you stole my answer

post stealer


bahaha its okay just help do the same thing


No he stopped time, went to my house, read my post, deleted it, and went back to his computer and entered it in his post


bahaha niceee
667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With the awesomes...
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

artgeek707 wrote:

^not if I pause time first :


hanzocarmelo wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


vietboy101593 wrote:

id pause time and arrange people in dumb awkward type of fashions..... like pantsing all the guys and putting them in the girls bathroom....or locker room lol im evil iod do evil things to to people i hate thoufgh


you stole my answer

post stealer


bahaha its okay just help do the same thing


No he stopped time, went to my house, read my post, deleted it, and went back to his computer and entered it in his post


if i stopped time went to ur house read ur post and deleted and came baack to mine to put it in you wouldve been in the dumpster prolly or outside wit ur pants down
Posted 1/17/08
Wander true time,watching this world
12253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ๑ Kuwait ๑
Offline
Posted 1/17/08
i'd stop it everytime i want to sleep before an exam, or even during studying! ;P
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 1/17/08

vietboy101593 wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:

^not if I pause time first :


hanzocarmelo wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


vietboy101593 wrote:

id pause time and arrange people in dumb awkward type of fashions..... like pantsing all the guys and putting them in the girls bathroom....or locker room lol im evil iod do evil things to to people i hate thoufgh


you stole my answer

post stealer


bahaha its okay just help do the same thing


No he stopped time, went to my house, read my post, deleted it, and went back to his computer and entered it in his post


if i stopped time went to ur house read ur post and deleted and came baack to mine to put it in you wouldve been in the dumpster prolly or outside wit ur pants down


that was you !!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.