First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] The Garden of M Y T H
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"well just dont stand there say something!" Luna said


Than there was a sound in a distance, like if someone was shouting 'watch out', but it was too, something came crashing down on Luna and Nikki.
Posted 9/18/11


"Luna!" Dark said right before whatever it was crashed on Luna and Nikki
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"Luna!" Dark said right before whatever it was crashed on Luna and Nikki


"ARE YOU DEAF! I TOLD YOU GUYS TO WATCH OUT!" A voice appeared as a green haired guy came out of wtv crashed and took off his goggles. "Oh hey Nikki." He said happily until he noticed that his headphones were off.
"AAAAAAH!!" The green haired boy shouted picking up his headphones and putting it over Nikki's ears.
Posted 9/18/11


"ow...." Luna mumbled as she got up "what the hell was that!!"
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"ow...." Luna mumbled as she got up "what the hell was that!!"


"My plane crashed." The green haired boy said, as Nikki sat up.
"That. Hurted." He said rubbing the back of his head.
Posted 9/18/11


"you should be more careful. you could get in trouble for hurting people around here" Dark said
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"you should be more careful. you could get in trouble for hurting people around here" Dark said


"I am, but people around here don't seem to be CAREFUL enough." The green haired boy said.
Posted 9/18/11


"careful? you yelled out a warning at the last second" Dark said
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"careful? you yelled out a warning at the last second" Dark said


"I yelled it repeatly.. for about 5 minutes.." He said.
"O! So thats what I herd out in the distance!" Nikki said. <-- totally ignoring Luna.
Posted 9/18/11


"grrrr why you!" Luna said as she was about to punch Nikki but Dark stopped her "calm down Luna. your the one who bumped into him anyways ,and also you know there is no fighting at this place" Dark said
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"grrrr why you!" Luna said as she was about to punch Nikki but Dark stopped her "calm down Luna. your the one who bumped into him anyways ,and also you know there is no fighting at this place" Dark said


Nikki turned to Luna, he had a huge grin up his face.
Posted 9/18/11

JinNikki- wrote:


-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"grrrr why you!" Luna said as she was about to punch Nikki but Dark stopped her "calm down Luna. your the one who bumped into him anyways ,and also you know there is no fighting at this place" Dark said


Nikki turned to Luna, he had a huge grin up his face.


"he's purposely pissing me off! i'm gonna kill him!" Luna said as Dark was holding her back. "your Niki-san, from The School of Living right? could you please do me a favor and stop provoking Luna. bad things happen when she gets too mad" Dark said
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:


JinNikki- wrote:


-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"grrrr why you!" Luna said as she was about to punch Nikki but Dark stopped her "calm down Luna. your the one who bumped into him anyways ,and also you know there is no fighting at this place" Dark said


Nikki turned to Luna, he had a huge grin up his face.


"he's purposely pissing me off! i'm gonna kill him!" Luna said as Dark was holding her back. "your Niki-san, from The School of Living right? could you please do me a favor and stop provoking Luna. bad things happen when she gets too mad" Dark said


"Drop the -san. And.. I cant help it." He chuckled. "She's fun to annoy." Nikki said with an amusing tone.
Posted 9/18/11
"and what if she thought it was fun for you to have your headphones off? it wont be very fun for anyone else would it" Dark said hinting he already knew about Niki's insanity
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:

"and what if she thought it was fun for you to have your headphones off? it wont be very fun for anyone else would it" Dark said hinting he already knew about Niki's insanity


"Nope, wouldn't be fun for anyone. Not even me." Nikki said.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.