First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP] The Garden of M Y T H
Posted 9/18/11


"see what i mean." Dark said as he let go Luna who had calmed down "by the way i'm Kurai Tenshi. a student from the School of Hell and the Discipline Committee President"
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"see what i mean." Dark said as he let go Luna who had calmed down "by the way i'm Kurai Tenshi. a student from the School of Hell and the Discipline Committee President"


"I already know that~" Nikki said.
"Yeah.. 'Cause ya stalk around people." The green haired person mumbled. Than Nikki gave a him a sharp glare.
"What do you mean by that Jin?" Nikki said.
"N-nothing..." Jin said.
Posted 9/18/11


"oh so your Jin. from the School of Science right?" Dark said
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"oh so your Jin. from the School of Science right?" Dark said


"Yep." Jin nodded.
Posted 9/18/11


Dark sighed "well this is awkward we're all from different schools" Dark said
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



Dark sighed "well this is awkward we're all from different schools" Dark said


"Whats so awkward about that?" Jin asked.
Posted 9/18/11


"nothing it's just have met people from the School of Heaven and the School of Hell. i just know info on the other two schools" Dark said
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"nothing it's just have met people from the School of Heaven and the School of Hell. i just know info on the other two schools" Dark said


"Oh.. I see..." Jin said. Than someone from behind a tree tripped and fell.
"Ow..." A voice said.
Jin turned around and walked behind teh tree.
"Haruo! You followed me here!?" Jin asked.
No reply from teh other person.
"Seriously?... Ever herd of Curiosity kills the Cat?" Jin said..
Again, no response from the person named 'Haruo'.
"Don't 'AWWW POOR KITTY' me!!" Jin said a bit louder 'case he was a bit pissed off.
Posted 9/18/11


Dark just sighed and watched
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



Dark just sighed and watched


"C'mere." Jin said dragging a person over, he had a sketchbook and a pencil in his hands, he had a nervous look on his face.
"Ossu, Haruo." Nikki said.
Posted 9/18/11


"oh?a sketcher. or more like a spy" Luna said
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"oh?a sketcher. or more like a spy" Luna said


The blue haired boy shook his head repeatly and scribbled some words on the paper and showed it to her. It was written;
'Sorry, I don't talk much... So I write it instead.. I don't mean to offend anyone or anything..'
Posted 9/18/11


"oh so your one of those people" Luna said not say what she meant by it
Posted 9/18/11

-Hikari_Akuma- wrote:



"oh so your one of those people" Luna said not say what she meant by it


Haruo scribbled more words;
'What may you mean by those?'
Posted 9/18/11


"oh nothing" Luna replied
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.