First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Temple in the City
Posted 9/14/11


its to my birth place and my families grave *okami holds her mothers pendent close to her*
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 9/14/11

thewolfwarrior wrote:



its to my birth place and my families grave *okami holds her mothers pendent close to her*


Ok, good luck,
Posted 9/15/11


you can come if you like
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 9/15/11

thewolfwarrior wrote:



you can come if you like


alright *Omega gets up and follows Okami*
Posted 9/15/11


*okami opens a portal to a shrine*
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 9/15/11

thewolfwarrior wrote:



*okami opens a portal to a shrine*


*When Omega gets through the portal, He could hear the dead talk in a way*
Posted 9/15/11


*okami looks up as she sees hundreds of wolf spirits about*
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 9/15/11

thewolfwarrior wrote:



*okami looks up as she sees hundreds of wolf spirits about*


Well, lets get to your parents grave *a few of the spirits are trying to start fight with others*
Posted 9/15/11


*they stopped fighting once they saw okami* my lady wolf *said one of the spirits*
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 9/15/11

thewolfwarrior wrote:



*they stopped fighting once they saw okami* my lady wolf *said one of the spirits*


humm, i wonder what else is here, it all looks familar *Omega starts walking in a direction near Okami's parents*
Posted 9/15/11


*okami looks at omega tilting her head* what do you mean?
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 9/15/11

thewolfwarrior wrote:



*okami looks at omega tilting her head* what do you mean?


If i am correct, a legndary wolf shrine is here
Posted 9/15/11


yes this where my family are buried since they are legendary *okami stops at a large grave stone*
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 9/15/11

thewolfwarrior wrote:



yes this where my family are buried since they are legendary *okami stops at a large grave stone*


hmm, something about this still bothers me
Posted 9/15/11


what do you mean?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.