First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Sixxi Ruins
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

Phantom grabs her sleeve and pulls her down next to him, pinning her down. He looked at her. 'You said you would be my slave… What can you do?'

He sighs. 'Why did you help me?'


"well.. anything you want me to do, that is."

She shrugged slightly. "y-you were wounded.. and i couldnt just leave you dying.." she mumbled.


He sighs. 'Im not good at being creative, you decide.'

He smiles. 'Well... thanks... Im sorry i, uhm, accidentaly hurt you...'


She thinks. "maybe.. There's something you"ve lost that I can help you find..?"

"it's o-okay." she gave him a weak smile.


He shrugs. 'I dont know...'

He smiles and hugs her.


"what about helping revive the machine ?" she suggested.

she hugs him back and looks around. "where am I ..?" she asked, not remembering where had was before she passed out.


He shakes his head. 'I like it like this.... Most Suols do... And its un-fixable.'

'My house, near the ruins...'
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

Phantom grabs her sleeve and pulls her down next to him, pinning her down. He looked at her. 'You said you would be my slave… What can you do?'

He sighs. 'Why did you help me?'


"well.. anything you want me to do, that is."

She shrugged slightly. "y-you were wounded.. and i couldnt just leave you dying.." she mumbled.


He sighs. 'Im not good at being creative, you decide.'

He smiles. 'Well... thanks... Im sorry i, uhm, accidentaly hurt you...'


She thinks. "maybe.. There's something you"ve lost that I can help you find..?"

"it's o-okay." she gave him a weak smile.


He shrugs. 'I dont know...'

He smiles and hugs her.


"what about helping revive the machine ?" she suggested.

she hugs him back and looks around. "where am I ..?" she asked, not remembering where had was before she passed out.


He shakes his head. 'I like it like this.... Most Suols do... And its un-fixable.'

'My house, near the ruins...'


"what do you mean by unfixable ?"

"this is where you live ..?" she said, looking around.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/11/11
'Its too messed up…'

He nods.
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:

'Its too messed up…'

He nods.


"oh.. i see. how did it break anyway..?"

"its a nice place.." she smiles
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

'Its too messed up…'

He nods.


"oh.. i see. how did it break anyway..?"

"its a nice place.." she smiles


He shrugs.

He smiles. 'Thanks…'
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

'Its too messed up…'

He nods.


"oh.. i see. how did it break anyway..?"

"its a nice place.." she smiles


He shrugs.

He smiles. 'Thanks…'


She blinked. "well.. doesnt seem like there's anything for me to do.. might as well eat me.." she mumbled, not really meaning the last few words.

she looked out the window. "its getting late.. i should get going..now.. thanks for not eating me.."
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/11/11
He smiles. 'Entertain me, then…' He pushes her down, looming over her.

He gulps. 'O-Okay… But be careful… other suols live around here…'
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles. 'Entertain me, then…' He pushes her down, looming over her.

He gulps. 'O-Okay… But be careful… other suols live around here…'


"yea.. i know.." She nodded and walked out, going back into the woods.

She squeks when he pushes her down suddenly and looks at him.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles. 'Entertain me, then…' He pushes her down, looming over her.

He gulps. 'O-Okay… But be careful… other suols live around here…'


"yea.. i know.." She nodded and walked out, going back into the woods.

She squeks when he pushes her down suddenly and looks at him.

He sighs. He was very lonely. He began to pase around the place.
He smiled. He wanted to damage her as deep as possible, physically and emotionally. But he ad no idea how. (Aaand neither do i. Any ideas? Be the most evils eva.)
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles. 'Entertain me, then…' He pushes her down, looming over her.

He gulps. 'O-Okay… But be careful… other suols live around here…'


"yea.. i know.." She nodded and walked out, going back into the woods.

She squeks when he pushes her down suddenly and looks at him.

He sighs. He was very lonely. He began to pase around the place.
He smiled. He wanted to damage her as deep as possible, physically and emotionally. But he ad no idea how. (Aaand neither do i. Any ideas? Be the most evils eva.)


Sapph walked through the forest, keeping a eye out for Suols. She was nervous.

She gulped.
{ >< I've gott noo inspiration, I usually doo buuut.. hm.. I'm trying to think . . RAPE. lol JK. xP. Ive got nothing, maybe eat dome of her soul ? Rip her arms off or something. I have no clue what'll damage her both pysically or emotionally. }
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles. 'Entertain me, then…' He pushes her down, looming over her.

He gulps. 'O-Okay… But be careful… other suols live around here…'


"yea.. i know.." She nodded and walked out, going back into the woods.

She squeks when he pushes her down suddenly and looks at him.

He sighs. He was very lonely. He began to pase around the place.
He smiled. He wanted to damage her as deep as possible, physically and emotionally. But he ad no idea how. (Aaand neither do i. Any ideas? Be the most evils eva.)


Sapph walked through the forest, keeping a eye out for Suols. She was nervous.

She gulped.
{ >< I've gott noo inspiration, I usually doo buuut.. hm.. I'm trying to think . . RAPE. lol JK. xP. Ive got nothing, maybe eat dome of her soul ? Rip her arms off or something. I have no clue what'll damage her both pysically or emotionally. }


(I actually think he would rape her… wow lol. Could he?)
A soul floats around her head.

He grabs a knife and cuts his finger. 'Hmm…'
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:


LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles. 'Entertain me, then…' He pushes her down, looming over her.

He gulps. 'O-Okay… But be careful… other suols live around here…'


"yea.. i know.." She nodded and walked out, going back into the woods.

She squeks when he pushes her down suddenly and looks at him.

He sighs. He was very lonely. He began to pase around the place.
He smiled. He wanted to damage her as deep as possible, physically and emotionally. But he ad no idea how. (Aaand neither do i. Any ideas? Be the most evils eva.)


Sapph walked through the forest, keeping a eye out for Suols. She was nervous.

She gulped.
{ >< I've gott noo inspiration, I usually doo buuut.. hm.. I'm trying to think . . RAPE. lol JK. xP. Ive got nothing, maybe eat dome of her soul ? Rip her arms off or something. I have no clue what'll damage her both pysically or emotionally. }


(I actually think he would rape her… wow lol. Could he?)
A soul floats around her head.

He grabs a knife and cuts his finger. 'Hmm…'



{ I think that would actually damage her the most . lmfao. I guess. lol.. .This outta be interestiinng.}
Sapph squeaks in fright, mistaking it fir a suol.

Ruby watches him nervously.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/11/11
He smiles and cuts her clothes off with the knife, licking his lips. (. . .)

It flies behind a tree, shaking.
Member
17696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles and cuts her clothes off with the knife, licking his lips. (. . .)

It flies behind a tree, shaking.


Sapph looks at it and sees that it is just a soul. "h-hello..? I won't hurt youu." she says.

she eeps, her face starting to blush. "w-what are you d-doing..?" her voice a bit shaky.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

LightsAndSpirals wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

He smiles and cuts her clothes off with the knife, licking his lips. (. . .)

It flies behind a tree, shaking.


Sapph looks at it and sees that it is just a soul. "h-hello..? I won't hurt youu." she says.

she eeps, her face starting to blush. "w-what are you d-doing..?" her voice a bit shaky.


He smiles. 'Entertain me.'
The soul comes out a little bit.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.