First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply REGISTER
Posted 9/10/11
kk gots it
Moderator
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/11


good Did u put what type of classes u like to take ?
Posted 9/10/11
yea it was science, art , social studies and english
Moderator
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/11

UnIcOrNs-N-gLiTtEr wrote:

yea it was science, art , social studies and english


okay then thank you
Posted 9/10/11 , edited 9/10/11
Username: CamCreative
Name: Cameron
Grade: 8th?
Nickname: Cam
Classes you like to take : art, science, english
Pic : i will have to get back to you on this one


Creator
747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / at yo mommas house
Offline
Posted 9/10/11
im in cammi's clazz
Moderator
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/11

paramorexrockz wrote:

im in cammi's clazz


okay
Moderator
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/11

CamCreative wrote:

Username: CamCreative
Name: Cameron
Grade: 8th?
Nickname: Cam
Classes you like to take : art, science, english
Pic : i will have to get back to you on this one




Appoved :)
Student
1973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / tx
Offline
Posted 9/11/11
username shota125
name thomas jeph
grade 7
nickname tj
claasses i wanna take english art & history
Moderator
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

shotaboi125 wrote:

username shota125
name thomas jeph
grade 7
nickname tj
claasses i wanna take english art & history


Appoved
Student
1973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / tx
Offline
Posted 9/11/11
now wut do i do
Creator
747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / at yo mommas house
Offline
Posted 9/11/11
have fun!
Moderator
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

shotaboi125 wrote:

now wut do i do


you have a good time and plus fun !
Student
2613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Hikarizaka
Offline
Posted 9/11/11 , edited 9/12/11
Username :TakafumiSakagami
Name :Takeru Tadashi
Grade :8
Nickname :Deru
Classes you like to take :English, Art and History
Pic :
Moderator
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

TakafumiSakagami wrote:

Username :TakafumiSakagami
Name :Takeru Tadashi
Grade :8
Nickname :Deru
Classes you like to take :English, Art and History
Pic :


Appoved
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.