First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Class B- Art
Student
2613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Hikarizaka
Offline
Posted 9/15/11 , edited 9/15/11

anime_freakkk wrote:

yeah so i drew Mew from pokemon but it might seem kinda weird cuz my cousin crumpled it up



That brings back memories.
Oh and I have another recent one.

You can probably tell that I hate color.
Moderator
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/15/11

TakafumiSakagami wrote:


anime_freakkk wrote:

yeah so i drew Mew from pokemon but it might seem kinda weird cuz my cousin crumpled it up



That brings back memories.
Oh and I have another recent one.

You can probably tell that I hate color.


nods
Posted 9/17/11
D
Posted 9/17/11
OMG ur like really good
Moderator
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/17/11

UnIcOrNs-N-gLiTtEr wrote:

OMG ur like really good


lol
Posted 9/21/11 , edited 9/21/11
yay im working on some vocaloid pics post em soon (its gonna be mostly rin and len cuz.....TWINCEST FOREVER!!!!! yeahhhh im obsessed. theres proof on my profile cuz i have a ton of pics on the bottom)


BUT FOR NOWWWW:



Its supposed to be a Chibi Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura. I made it on a sticky note:) Thats why theres wierd stuff written on it.

Please see accompanying full Prescribing Information, including Boxed Warning

(lolz)
Moderator
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/21/11

anime_freakkk wrote:

yay im working on some vocaloid pics post em soon (its gonna be mostly rin and len cuz.....TWINCEST FOREVER!!!!! yeahhhh im obsessed. theres proof on my profile cuz i have a ton of pics on the bottom)


BUT FOR NOWWWW:



Its supposed to be a Chibi Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura. I made it on a sticky note:) Thats why theres wierd stuff written on it.

Please see accompanying full Prescribing Information, including Boxed Warning

(lolz)


cool
Posted 9/26/11 , edited 9/26/11
yaaaaaaaaay!!!



len looks weird but rin looks good. TWINCEEEEESSSST!!!!!!! lolz im weird does anybody else listen to vocaloid?
Moderator
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/26/11

anime_freakkk wrote:

yaaaaaaaaay!!!



len looks weird but rin looks good. TWINCEEEEESSSST!!!!!!! lolz im weird does anybody else listen to vocaloid?


really cute
Posted 9/27/11


Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid! <333
Moderator
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/27/11

anime_freakkk wrote:



Miku Hatsune from Vocaloid! <333


so cool
Student
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / The Dark Side Of...
Offline
Posted 11/18/11 , edited 11/18/11
So hey, ANIME_FREAKKK IS BACK NEW AND IMPROVED YO. lolz since i deleted my old account imma havta reupload all those pics from before.....








yeahhh its alot but imma uploud more later so yay!!!
Moderator
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 11/18/11

SuppiChan00 wrote:

So hey, ANIME_FREAKKK IS BACK NEW AND IMPROVED YO. lolz since i deleted my old account imma havta reupload all those pics from before.....








yeahhh its alot but imma uploud more later so yay!!!


Your cool
Student
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / The Dark Side Of...
Offline
Posted 11/18/11
thanks! you too
Student
1913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / The Dark Side Of...
Offline
Posted 11/18/11 , edited 11/18/11
Oh i drew this a loooooooooong time ago and ive been meaning to post it, i just scanned on the computer. its Chika from The Secret of Boys. its kinda like an extra manga, it was at the end of Panic x Panic volume 1. ive read TSOB like 80 times, its rlly good it came out bad sorta when i scanned it tho, it looks waaay better than this




First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.