First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ~AixWoyota~
Posted 9/11/11
Made a forum for our charas thT way we won't get lost in other posts again
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 9/11/11
((ahahha,, xDD..))

Kazama: Ho~, u sure? then, maybe he DOESN'T want, but, what if, he may really, really need it.. or what if, he might not control himself?
Posted 9/11/11

cenasobelle wrote:

((ahahha,, xDD..))

Kazama: Ho~, u sure? then, maybe he DOESN'T want, but, what if, he may really, really need it.. or what if, he might not control himself?


Blushes heavier and my breathe slightly deepens* w-what do u mean~ I-it could n-never happen woyota.. He..
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

LovexCherry wrote:


cenasobelle wrote:

((ahahha,, xDD..))

Kazama: Ho~, u sure? then, maybe he DOESN'T want, but, what if, he may really, really need it.. or what if, he might not control himself?


Blushes heavier and my breathe slightly deepens* w-what do u mean~ I-it could n-never happen woyota.. He..


Kazama: oh.. u trust woyota that much..? *lifted Ai's chin*
Posted 9/11/11

cenasobelle wrote:


LovexCherry wrote:


cenasobelle wrote:

((ahahha,, xDD..))

Kazama: Ho~, u sure? then, maybe he DOESN'T want, but, what if, he may really, really need it.. or what if, he might not control himself?


Blushes heavier and my breathe slightly deepens* w-what do u mean~ I-it could n-never happen woyota.. He..


Kazama: oh.. u trust woyota that much..? *lifted Ai's chin*


Blushes keepin my eyes lookin away as u held my chin* oui I-I do~
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 9/11/11

LovexCherry wrote:

Blushes keepin my eyes lookin away as u held my chin* oui I-I do~


Kazama: oh,, i wonder how strong, *tries to kiss ai*
Posted 9/11/11

cenasobelle wrote:


LovexCherry wrote:

Blushes keepin my eyes lookin away as u held my chin* oui I-I do~


Kazama: oh,, i wonder how strong, *tries to kiss ai*


? * looks to u then pushes on ur chest stumbling bk abit* e-eh??
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 9/14/11

LovexCherry wrote:

? * looks to u then pushes on ur chest stumbling bk abit* e-eh??


Kazama: *looked at AI* ....... *holds Ai's Hands gently, then looked at her* ........
Posted 9/14/11

cenasobelle wrote:


LovexCherry wrote:

? * looks to u then pushes on ur chest stumbling bk abit* e-eh??


Kazama: *looked at AI* ....... *holds Ai's Hands gently, then looked at her* ........


Eh--- * my eyes locked with urs in A trance* ~
Posted 12/8/11

cenasobelle wrote:


LovexCherry wrote:

? * looks to u then pushes on ur chest stumbling bk abit* e-eh??


Kazama: *looked at AI* ....... *holds Ai's Hands gently, then looked at her* ........


Eh--- * my eyes locked with urs in A trance* ~
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/9/11



((my god!!!! >0< i-i am very sorry, i completely forgot about this!! s-so that's why i don't feel right seeing only two rp's of us! w-waaahh!!! my mistake,, am sorry!!!! TT_TT))

Kazama: .. ai, ......... why don't u..... just forget him....? ............. *eyes can't be seen and rest his forehead lightly on ai's head* can't u, change ur feelings? ................................. can't it be someone else? ................................... can't it be-........
Posted 12/9/11

cenasobelle wrote:




((my god!!!! >0< i-i am very sorry, i completely forgot about this!! s-so that's why i don't feel right seeing only two rp's of us! w-waaahh!!! my mistake,, am sorry!!!! TT_TT))

Kazama: .. ai, ......... why don't u..... just forget him....? ............. *eyes can't be seen and rest his forehead lightly on ai's head* can't u, change ur feelings? ................................. can't it be someone else? ................................... can't it be-........


Blushes deeply as I snap ou of my daze* o-oh... WaIt what are u saying kazama?
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/10/11


Kazama: i am saying what i think.. .......
Posted 12/11/11

cenasobelle wrote:



Kazama: i am saying what i think.. .......


Blushes a lil confused* I-I... I don't understand.. * pulls my head bk looking around* w-where are we.. W-where's woyota?~
Member
27376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / corners
Offline
Posted 12/13/11

LovexCherry wrote:


Blushes a lil confused* I-I... I don't understand.. * pulls my head bk looking around* w-where are we.. W-where's woyota?~


Kazama: Woyota............... WOyota... is someone you shouldn't be at.. *closed eyes, as Kazama turned around*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.