First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Cute Bleach Couples!! (Other Than IchiRuki!)
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 2/19/08
Oh! Another Hitsugaya X Karin fan!....
IchiRuki Fan
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in a tiny country.
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
hitsu is mine! bya is mine! =3= oho

anw,

used to like hitsu and hinamori. but now

hitsu and karin!
byakuya with hisana!. --> shouldn't separate them. oho. (:
Kira and Hinamori!
IchiRuki Fan
9544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / the small red dot!
Offline
Posted 2/22/08
nah, i think hitsugaya and karin is better than
hitsugaya and hinamori
but i think rukia and ashido also not bad
as long a ichigo don't end up with orihime , than would be okay
but i still go for rukia and ichigo!
IchiRuki Fan
15603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥ Cross Academy ♥
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
Hitsugaya & Karin
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 2/26/08
Ulquiorra and Orihime would be pretty cool!! The more I think about it, the more I like it! <3
(At least then it's a straight path for Ichigo and Rukia <3)
Ulquiorra is... So COOL! xD

IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 3/2/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

Ulquiorra and Orihime would be pretty cool!! The more I think about it, the more I like it! <3
(At least then it's a straight path for Ichigo and Rukia <3)
Ulquiorra is... So COOL! xD




Haha! Well said! IchiRuki fans are cunning as well! ^_^
Let's see...
Ulquiorra is like a robot, Orihime is as energetic as a five year old on candy...
Yeah! I think together they make a normal being!
214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/08
urahara & youruichi ......hitsugaya & karin ....
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

washio-risuta wrote:
Ulquiorra is like a robot, Orihime is as energetic as a five year old on candy...
Yeah! I think together they make a normal being!


Haha! That reminds me!
I was watching this comedian guy on TV, and he was like, "A 20% man marries a 80% woman. A 10% woman marries a 90% man, etc. If it weren't like this, the world wouldn't go round."

It reminded me when you said, "Together, they make a normal being!" because well, they "complete" eachother. Haha.
(As well as IchiRuki do!) =D


If the above doesn't make sense, I'm sorry. I'm kinda scatter-brained today, as well as very tired. xD
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:


Haha! That reminds me!
I was watching this comedian guy on TV, and he was like, "A 20% man marries a 80% woman. A 10% woman marries a 90% man, etc. If it weren't like this, the world wouldn't go round."

It reminded me when you said, "Together, they make a normal being!" because well, they "complete" eachother. Haha.
(As well as IchiRuki do!) =D


If the above doesn't make sense, I'm sorry. I'm kinda scatter-brained today, as well as very tired. xD


^_^ Haha! Makes sense! And is probably true in all kinds of relationships (anime and not anime ones!).

IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
UlquiHime should happen becuase
1)Most of the IchiRuki fans want Orihime to be with anybody so Ichigo can be completely free for Rukia
2) I heard than in Japan UlquiHime is more popular than IchiHime (I'm so happy) and obviously the most popular couple is IchiRuki (i guess our japanese friends also think IchiRuki is the best)
3) Orihime has better chemistry with Ulquiorra than with Ichigo (I'm not saying this because I'm a big IchiRuki fan , but because it's so true)
4) UlquiHime make an interesting couple
IchiRuki Fan
34378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taipa, Macau
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

UlquiHime should happen becuase
1)Most of the IchiRuki fans want Orihime to be with anybody so Ichigo can be completely free for Rukia
2) I heard than in Japan UlquiHime is more popular than IchiHime (I'm so happy) and obviously the most popular couple is IchiRuki (i guess our japanese friends also think IchiRuki is the best)
3) Orihime has better chemistry with Ulquiorra than with Ichigo (I'm not saying this because I'm a big IchiRuki fan , but because it's so true)
4) UlquiHime make an interesting couple


yah right! they fit perfectly for ech other..
IchiRuki Moderator
1764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Seiretei
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

mistyowl wrote:

UlquiHime should happen becuase
1)Most of the IchiRuki fans want Orihime to be with anybody so Ichigo can be completely free for Rukia
2) I heard than in Japan UlquiHime is more popular than IchiHime (I'm so happy) and obviously the most popular couple is IchiRuki (i guess our japanese friends also think IchiRuki is the best)
3) Orihime has better chemistry with Ulquiorra than with Ichigo (I'm not saying this because I'm a big IchiRuki fan , but because it's so true)
4) UlquiHime make an interesting couple


Reason number 2 is really interesting! I did not know that! I only knew that Rukia scores much higher than Orihime in the polls!
Watching them together would be such a relief!

(I love our Japanese friends even more now.... ^_^)
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

washio-risuta wrote:


mistyowl wrote:

UlquiHime should happen becuase
1)Most of the IchiRuki fans want Orihime to be with anybody so Ichigo can be completely free for Rukia
2) I heard than in Japan UlquiHime is more popular than IchiHime (I'm so happy) and obviously the most popular couple is IchiRuki (i guess our japanese friends also think IchiRuki is the best)
3) Orihime has better chemistry with Ulquiorra than with Ichigo (I'm not saying this because I'm a big IchiRuki fan , but because it's so true)
4) UlquiHime make an interesting couple


Reason number 2 is really interesting! I did not know that! I only knew that Rukia scores much higher than Orihime in the polls!
Watching them together would be such a relief!

(I love our Japanese friends even more now.... ^_^)


Yeah, i mean i guess the same people that prefer Rukia also like her with Ichigo better, i remember that IchiHime is not even in the top 25 Bleach coples i think it was around 30th or 40th in Japan, but yeah IchiRuki was the first one, i mean i guess if Kubo's trying to please the viewers, those would be the japanese viewers since they are the ones that really contribute to polls and everything like that!
IchiRuki Moderator
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada (We Don't...
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
Wow! I want to see the Japanese Polls now! (For favorite Bleach Couples!) ^^~
Is there any way you'd be able to find them online or something?
IchiRuki Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

SasukesGirlfriend wrote:

Wow! I want to see the Japanese Polls now! (For favorite Bleach Couples!) ^^~
Is there any way you'd be able to find them online or something?


I don't know, I remember seen it online by chance, but i tried to see the polls again i wasn't able to find it. Probably you'll have better luck that i did.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.