First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply love advice here!
Posted 2/26/12

RockManZero wrote:

My thoughts are still scattered... I think less of girl number four, but I'm still confused about girls one and two. They are really good friends and I don't want to be a two-timer if they both decide they like me... Girl three is still heavily on my mind, because of how close we were and how much she still means to me despite being pretty much gone.


Close your eyes(read the whole thing first, though). Imagine you're on an empty beach. It's cold and misty, and all you can see is a square foot around you. There are footsteps on the sand, not your own. Follow them. At the end, there will be one of the girls you listed. Who do you see?

If she's naked,try again or ask me to try something else, cause that's not love.
Member
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / By her side alway...
Offline
Posted 2/26/12
um, can you try something else? I see no one... I'm alone
Member
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / By her side alway...
Offline
Posted 2/29/12
Wait, I see her now... Girl 3. She is dressed the same way as she was the day she left... White dress flowing in the wind, cute pink sandals, and wearing the red hair ribbon I gave to her the day we first met so long ago.
Posted 2/29/12

RockManZero wrote:

Wait, I see her now... Girl 3. She is dressed the same way as she was the day she left... White dress flowing in the wind, cute pink sandals, and wearing the red hair ribbon I gave to her the day we first met so long ago.


Try to get in touch with her again and see what happens.
Member
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / By her side alway...
Offline
Posted 2/29/12
I've been trying, all I have is an email and a seemingly dead instant messenger screen name that never logs in... O///O
Posted 3/3/12

RockManZero wrote:

I've been trying, all I have is an email and a seemingly dead instant messenger screen name that never logs in... O///O


phone number?
Member
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / By her side alway...
Offline
Posted 3/3/12
she never had a cell phone... I don't know why
Posted 3/3/12

RockManZero wrote:

she never had a cell phone... I don't know why


HOME phone number?
Member
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / By her side alway...
Offline
Posted 3/3/12
I was never given that... her mom traces her calls
Posted 7/31/12

RockManZero wrote:

I was never given that... her mom traces her calls


high school reunion?
Member
3996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / By her side alway...
Offline
Posted 8/2/12
if only... *sigh* sadly, she has vanished completely. I'm just going to have to move on. O///o
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.