First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Outlands
King of the Pridleands
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/17/11
all Evil Ones may RP here. must make character first.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/20/11
Charinz walks around.
King of the Pridleands
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/20/11

Kuromicat wrote:

Charinz walks around.


A wind blew by Charinz. it contained the feeling of great evil.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/20/11

Lord_Falcon wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:

Charinz walks around.


A wind blew by Charinz. it contained the feeling of great evil.


Charinz let out a low growl. He was evil, but he didn't fancy competition.
King of the Pridleands
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/20/11
The wind blew aside, the spirit of Scar appearing before Charinz "oh quiet down tiger."
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/20/11

Lord_Falcon wrote:

The wind blew aside, the spirit of Scar appearing before Charinz "oh quiet down tiger."


Charinz sits down. 'Sorry.'
King of the Pridleands
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/20/11
Scar grins looking at him "that is better. you know of Kovu and Kiara correct..."
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/20/11

Lord_Falcon wrote:

Scar grins looking at him "that is better. you know of Kovu and Kiara correct..."


He growls. 'Of course.'
King of the Pridleands
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/20/11
Scar glances at him "then you know, we must kill them if we wish to destroy this land."
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/20/11

Lord_Falcon wrote:

Scar glances at him "then you know, we must kill them if we wish to destroy this land."


He nods. 'Ive been working on that... There is a lion cub, Jace, who i have sent to go into the pridelands...' (uhm... i guess now theres Jace, so Hes a lion, he's evil, and uhm he is a guy.)
King of the Pridleands
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/20/11
Scar nods "i pray that you and this cub are much more compitant than those hyenas that i tried to use Simba with."
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 9/22/11

Lord_Falcon wrote:

Scar nods "i pray that you and this cub are much more compitant than those hyenas that i tried to use Simba with."


He nods. 'He is smarter than most fully grown lions... and he is only around six months old.''
Pridelander/Evil One
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/11

Kuromicat wrote:


Lord_Falcon wrote:

Scar nods "i pray that you and this cub are much more compitant than those hyenas that i tried to use Simba with."


He nods. 'He is smarter than most fully grown lions... and he is only around six months old.''


what are you talking about ? nala asked .
King of the Pridleands
18383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/22/11
Scar nods lightly "i hope for your sake, that he gets the job done...."
Pridelander/Evil One
115548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/11

Lord_Falcon wrote:

Scar nods lightly "i hope for your sake, that he gets the job done...."


who are you talking to Scar?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.